Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi SS ~ Diwanagi, Bandagi, Zindgi ~UPDTD Pg 69 (Page 73)

Post Reply New Post

Page 73 of 74

sreya19roy

Goldie

sreya19roy

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

I donno dii what to say or even how to say...I really don't know what went wrong n u took d decision to stop it here so soon...I have always said this to u that this love saga of Arjuhi has always been my favorite 1 n it will always remain so...This was d 1st story (be it FF, SS or OS) that I had read after joining I-F n only after reading this 1 I decided to come here n start reading all those other stories too...so basically today I am here is because of ur story dii...n this is 1 of d many reasons y dis is my favorite story among all those that I have read...Thanx a lot for giving such a passionate n soulful story to all of us...U know dii every time I read those updates (from d 1st to d last), I felt as if everything was just happening in front of me...I was so strongly attached to this story that every time Arjun or Arohi went through something, I felt as if I myself can feel all those emotions that they were going through...I know this sounds stupid but I really loved Diwangi, Bandagi, Zindagi n I am really going to miss it a lot...

Ok enough of my sad story, now about d update...well I really don't think i need to tell u how it was...It had never failed to touch my hear...not even for a second...without saying anything, they said ti all n that is what makes their relationship Magical n Extraordinary. I totally loved that filmy part of climbing d wall n getting into Arohi's room...that was superb. The sweetest part of d update as when Arjun looked at the moon, and winked. "I guess you're not the only lucky one!"he said...That was super cute dii...

Well I really donno if u r going to continue with this story anymore or not. It is not in my hand that I can make u continue with this story (although I wish it was) but if it was in my hands, I would have never let u stop this story...EVER...Bt even if u don't continue, I will still love this 1 ALWAYSSS

Thankx a lot for sharing this magical story with us dii

Love u Dii...

Edited by sreya19roy - 18 November 2011 at 11:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28Karnika007AmnaIshveds_6791Arjuhisis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi SS ~ Diwanagi, Bandagi, Zindgi ~UPDTD Pg 69 (Page 73)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Thank you so so so so much everybody for reading, liking and blessing me wid ur love and comments..!! i will always remember these sweeet words of praises from you all..!! Embarrassed

Thank you

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistsreya19roycherry227veds_6791Angel4KMH.BIArjuhisis

SHAHAD971

SHAHAD971

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Oh god...!!! I will miss this one for sure... It is an absolutely unforgettable ss...

Beautiful ending Amna...!!

Thanks a lot...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshArjuhisis

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Di I'll make it specia lto you once I finish reading everything busy right now bout will comment a long one...

Sorry for the res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh

PALLABI1

Groupbie

PALLABI1

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
diii read aftr ages...srry fr tht...will finish all d stories soon...nd ths one once again md my hear beat faster...minute detailing...ur just wow...luvd it...Wink

AmnaIsh

PALLABI1

Groupbie

PALLABI1

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
m sad tht d story endedCry but happy d way it ended nd d story ws shaped up...talliyaaan...Clap luv ur style of writng,detailing...nd way u mk us fall in luv wid arjun arohi over nd over again...

AmnaIsh

PALLABI1

Groupbie

PALLABI1

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
m sad tht d story endedCry but happy d way it ended nd d story ws shaped up...talliyaaan...Clap luv ur style of writng,detailing...nd way u mk us fall in luv wid arjun arohi over nd over again...Heart nd yeah i think my xpectations hav increasd several notches higher frm my potential bf/lyf partner..m single bt honestly m gng to chk a longgg list of must haves b4 choosng one..lolz...all ur fault...keep writng di its an absolute pleasure to read ur stories...mwahDancing

Edited by PALLABI1 - 25 February 2012 at 9:38am

AmnaIsh

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
loved this ss so much!!! please write more amna :)))

AmnaIsh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.