Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi SS ~ Diwanagi, Bandagi, Zindgi ~UPDTD Pg 69 (Page 59)

Post Reply New Post

Page 59 of 74

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Part 08

The constant buzzing of something near his head disturbed his sleep. With his eyes still closed, and an annoyed expression on his face, he ran his hand under the pillow and finally found the source of noise and movement. He clutched it in his fist and brought it up to his face and squinted his eyes to avoid the glow of the flashing screen of his phone. Still half asleep he Accepted the call, turned on the Speaker and put it on his chest. With his eyes still shut, his 'Hello' was immersed in sleep and sounded very husky.

There was silence on the other end. If he wasn't sleeping, he would've slammed the phone on a silent caller, but right now he was too sleepy to notice that his Hello had returned no answer. In a remote manner, he mouthed another 'Hello'. The silence wasn't the factor, it was somebody's breathing on the speaker that had him open his eyes and notice what the phone. He brought the phone up to his eyes see whose call he'd answered. 'Sanchit' was written on top of his phone display but the silence on the phone told him it wasn't him. In a jiff, he sat up and turned off the speaker and took the phone to his left ear.

His heartbeat was erratic and he'd lost the ability to speak. Very keenly he listened to the silence on the other end. Never had silence been so meaningful! He knew it was Arohi on the other end, because Sanchit would not call him and not speak. He rested his head with the back and leaned against the headboard. He didn't speak again because he didn't want to break the trance of the moment. With a smile on his face, he listened to the echo of quiet conversation. When he didn't speak for a minute the call was disconnected from the other end.

He felt as if his heart sank to the bottom. He brought the phone down from his ear and ran his thumb over the display. Before he could realize he had called the last number he'd received. With a steady and but beating heart, he took to the phone back up to his ear, and patiently listened to the constant ringing on the other end. He wished for nothing but to hear Arohi's voice right now. After what seemed like eternity, the call was answered by Sanchit. He felt disappointment wash over him but now he had to speak to him.

"Hey Arjun! What's up man! How are you"? Sanchit's voice sounded happy and casual.

"Good, good..! What's going on? What are you up to?" Arjun had to talk normally.

"All good here.! I actually asked Arohi to call you, but I guess she didn't get through to you" Sanchit was telling him and Arjun's heart was dancing. He had guessed it right. It was Arohi who had called him, but didn't speak. There was something in the confirmation that had him feel like a joyful little child who wanted to dance.

"Oh Yeah?" He tried to sound casual and un-affected. "But why? Is everything ok?" Arjun asked him.

"Haan haanůSab theek hai! Actually I was a little preoccupied with some guests so I thought I'll just have her call you and invite you over for tonight, since you two are good friends." There was a hint of tease in Sanchit's tone, when he said 'good friends', but Arjun decided to ignore it.

"Invite? For tonight? Why? What's going on?" Arjun was rightly curious.

"Actually today's my engagement and I wanted you to come as I'm inviting all the old friends from college" There was happiness in his voice and he sounded content!

"What?! It's your engagement today, and you're inviting me on the last minute" More than happy, Arjun was surprised. Sanchit gave an embarrassed laugh.

"Actually it was all a last minute plan to hold a grand engagement ceremony, so I've been a little bit busy with preparations. I'm calling all the friends today and will hear no excuse. It's at Celebrations Garden and be there at 8 PM." Sanchit informed him.

"Ofcourse I'll be there man. Are you kidding me? I would never miss a chance to see all the old friends again!" Arjun assured Sanchit that he'll come, but only he knew the real reason why he wanted to go. Arohi!

"Great then! Will see you tonight!" Sanchit said and disconnected the call.

There was a darling smile on Arjun's face and his eyes shone with anticipation and happiness. Today was a Saturday and he usually liked to sleep in late. But today was an exception. It was only 9 in the morning and he was up and wasn't sleepy at all. He hopped off the bed, freshened up and left for a morning walk. The rest of his day passed quickly with some urgent meeting with Mr. Punjj.

At around 8.30'in the evening he was standing outside an enormous open air venue. There was an arch way at the entrance decorated with White cloth and lights hidden inside it, illuminating it with a dreamy glow. Orchids were wrapped around the poles of the archway.  A step down from the archway there was a narrow pond that ran from the main door to the middle of the garden, where it ended a few steps away from the round Gazebo, built two steps higher than the ground level. There were Fountains in the middle of the pond, lit with light pink, purple and off white lights. Lamp posts along with the pond, had lanterns hanging under from the hooks, and were lit with candles. Clusters of orchids were wrapped around the lanterns and the pole and were left to hang from them.

The gazebo was draped with white chiffon cloth. Strings of yellow lights were lit inside the warp of the sheer cloth, making the gazebo glow with a dreamy subtleness and beauty. A glass chandelier was hung inside the Gazebo, on top of the centre table, bathing it with prisms of dancing colors. That table was decorated with roses, lilies and orchids, candles and two champagne glasses. All along the Gazebo, the ground was covered with round tables for the seating of guests. These tables were draped with Satin sheet and decorated with flowers and a lit candle as the center piece. Arjun had seen wedding venues before, but this was unbelievable. It seemed majestic and magical. Everything there oozed romance and warmth.

There were kids running around, and some guests who had already arrived on time. A nice cool breeze was adding to the charm of the place. He found the table reserved for Sanchit's friends, at the front near the gazebo. He made his way to the table which was still empty. His black slim fitted Armani suit was making him look regal. His careless but confident attitude made him look sexy. Once seated, he focused his attention on a little girl who was dressed in a white Cinderella dress and was running around with a flower basket in her hand, supporting a small tiara on her curly black hair. She looked like a Barbie doll running around, only real and more beautiful. His eyes followed her around to the pond. She went and sat on the edge of the pond on her feet, and kept the flower basket to her side.

She had put both her hands under her cheeks and was watching the fountain with childish happiness in her eyes. Arjun couldn't help but smile to himself at the beauty and purity of this sight. He was about to get up and go to her, when he noticed a shadow moving toward her. It seemed like a girl, but because she was coming from the dark area of the park. Arjun squinted his eyes and tried to look closer at who it was. His heart had picked up a rhythm and told him not to look away from the emerging shadow.

Arohi's first step in the pool of light, and Arjun forgot to breath. All he could see was an apsra, with dark black hair, curled to perfection. Dark smoky eyes, with happiness oozing from them, hint of pink on her cheeks, and a perfect red pout. She was wearing a deep red blouse covering just under her chest, flashing he flawless smooth stomach. Her bare neck and chandelier earrings made her neck look slender and irresistibly sexy. The Ghagra was of forest green color, with heavy embellishments on the border. Sequins that were sprinkled all over the fabric were reflecting the lights and were shining like stars. Her dupatta hung from one shoulder and was draped around her waist and tucked at the back.

He closed his eyes and opened them again to see if she was an illusion. He saw turning heads towards her, most of which were guys. For a moment he felt a sharp pang of jealousy run through him. He wanted to hide her inside his eyes so only he could see her. He had an urge to walk up to her and just hold her in his arms. Without realizing his body moved up from the chair, but before he could completely get up, his phone rang. It was Sanchit. He immediately answered the call.

"Hey Arjun! Are you at the venue?" Before Arjun could say Hello, he heard Sanchit's anticipated voice.

"Yeah I am, but where are you?" Arjun asked but his eyes never left Arohi who was fixing the little girl's dress and running her hand through her hair to tame them.

"I'm still home man. Listen, I tried calling Arohi, but she's not answering her phone. She should be there soon and when you see her can you please tell her to call me. It's kind of urgent." Sanchit was telling him the reason why he called.

A smile curved his lips flashing is dimple. He had a reason to go and talk to her.

"She's here. I just saw her. Do you want me to give her the phone, as she's right across from me?" Arjun asked him wishing Sanchit's answer will be positive.

"Oh she is? Can you please give her the phone?" Sanchit said to him in a hurry.

"Yeah. Give me a moment" Arjun said and started walking over to Arohi.

Every step he took closer to her, his heart beat increased. He almost forgot he was going there give her to phone to talk to Sanchit. The only thing he could feel was her presence in front of him, causing his stomach to tie up in knots. When he reached where she was, he just stood there without uttering a single word. Arohi's back was towards him and she was talking to the girl. His heartbeat was so loud that he wasn't able to hear what she was saying. Her presence near him, the smell of her perfume the shine emitting from the work on her ghagra Choli: everything was mesmerizing his senses.

Very quietly he stood there trying to form words to speak to her. Before Arjun could say her name, Arohi turned around and the world around them disappeared. Arohi looked at Arjun who seemed to have eyes for nothing else either.  They had not met since their confrontation last week. Arjun had made all attempts to stay out of her way. Arohi wasn't sure what she felt and wanted. She didn't make any effort to talk to him, but every day ended with a heavy heart that she didn't see him. She had spent countless nights thinking about what he had said. She craved to speak to him again, to see him. She wanted him to come to her again. She wanted him to tell her again and again that he loved her.

Their lips were silent, but their eyes spoke conveyed untold emotions. Arjun eyes roamed over her eyes, lips down to her bare neck and the curve of her bosom. Bringing his eyes back up, his caught hers again. A tear escaped from Arohi's eyes and slid down her cheek. There was so much intensity and depth in her eyes that Arjun felt he will lose himself in them if he kept looking at her. He brought his hand up to face and gently wiped her tear. Arohi's eyes refused to blink or move away from his face. How desperately he's wanted to see him again and now he was in front of her so how could she look at anything else.

"Hello..Arjun are you there?" Sanchit's voice echoed on the phone.

Startled, Arjun look at his hand and saw the phone. It took him a moment to realize that he had come to Arohi to give her the phone to talk to Sanchit. Quickly he moved the phone towards Arohi but couldn't bring himself to say anything. Arohi looked at the phone and then back at him with a puzzled expression. He cleared his throat in hopes that he'd be able to speak now.

"Umm, it's" he cleared his throat again. "It's Sanchit" He managed to say that much, with his hand still extended out towards Arohi to take the phone. Arohi quickly took the phone from his hand

"Hello Sanchit? What happened" She looked at Arjun and turned around to talk to him.

Arjun walked over to the nearby poll and leaned against it. His eyes followed Arohi who was moving about and talking to Sanchit about something. He saw her coming towards her quickly so he stood up straight. She handed his phone to him and stood there with confusion on her face. It seemed like she wanted to say something but wasn't able to.

"Is everything OK Arohi?" Arjun asked with concern in his voice, but when he said her name, Arohi felt her body vibrate.

She looked at him. She never will understand the intensity of emotions she felt for him.

"Sanchit can't find Sur's ring. I think it's in my drawer, so now I need to go home. Butů" that's all she could say. Arjun understood she probably doesn't have a ride.

"OK, come let's go" He didn't want her to ask for help, and he knew she needed somebody to take her home. He didn't need to know why she wasn't driving or where was her car.

She looked at him with hesitation. Arjun knew she would feel awkward going with him, but if she needed to go home, he would better be the one taking her.

"Arohi, you need to go home right? So let's go. Give me directions and I'll take you there." Arjun said to her. But before they could move, Arjun looked deep inside her eyes making her soul tremble. "Don't worry Arohi, I will not utter a single word" He said and started walking towards the archway leading out to the parking lot. He knew she would follow him, he could feel her behind him.

Arohi quietly walked behind him, with her eyes glued to his back. 'I will not utter a single word'. His words echoed in her mind, and much to her annoyance, she couldn't help but think 'Why Not'?

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89khadija-kmhPALLABI1madhurameshankkrockkarankritika27piamistmad4karanMsFuzzybear69anjaliarora311Cutiee_Ashhpran28671-anzaeram-cloud.9SHAHAD971malose2cute4u_22KaranKittu4evaMsSweetheart96sreya19royjustpratiarta-sanju-M00NAmysticlovercherry227veds_6791--Anjali--.vrshn.kavyasammIsHeZ.xpunam2712Arjuhisis...vibha...1chilly.Dulcet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi SS ~ Diwanagi, Bandagi, Zindgi ~UPDTD Pg 69 (Page 59)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
omg!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
me second yeipeee

AmnaIsh

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
AMNA WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE

YIPEEE - WILL READ NOW

THANK U AMNA DARLING

AmnaIsh

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
you updated!! omg! omg!!!!! i already read it twice!! :D goping for a third round now :D

AmnaIsh

arohi_arjun

Goldie

arohi_arjun

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Finally u updated... was waiting for ur update... it was long but felt short... what arohi feeling for him... we know he love her but now is it arohi turn... update ur other ff too,...

AmnaIsh

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
iam so happy to see your update

an update after a very very very very long time amna

where were u amna? - we missed u a lot

Missed ur writing a lot -

wonderful, awesome update

need more time to come out of ur arjuhi's feeelll

AmnaIsh

M00NA

IF-Dazzler

M00NA

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
finally u updated...
awesome part...

Edited by M00NA - 20 October 2011 at 4:37am

AmnaIsh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.