Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi SS ~ Diwanagi, Bandagi, Zindgi ~UPDTD Pg 69 (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 74

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

Originally posted by aparna4karanika

di soon means soon na??
Anyways happy frnshp day

OMG - APUUU u r also a dazzler now..hehe LOL Congrats darling Hug - ajkal sare hi dazzler hogaye hain..i still need to be goldie..Embarrassed

yes my dear soon means soon Inshallah...and a very Happy Friendship day to you too Hug

we want the 'soon' to come soon di Wink
happy friendship day to you di :)
p.s: i'm going to edit my comment for sajna now :)

@appu: congo buddy!! you became a dazzler too :D
happiiee friendship day :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi SS ~ Diwanagi, Bandagi, Zindgi ~UPDTD Pg 69 (Page 34)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Goood..i'll wait for the comment on Sajna..lemme know when u r done Wink

.vrshn.

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
hey amna,

FIRST LEMME WISH U A VERY HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY
AMNA, TODAY IAM ON PESTERING SPREE - PLANNING TO PESTER ALL FF WRITERS
DEDICATE AN UPDATE TO ALL UR FRIENDS TODAY AMNA & MAKE US FEEL SPECIAL

priya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh.vrshn.punam2712

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz

punam2712

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
FOR FRIENDSHIP DAY, PLEASE UPDATE ALL YOUR FFS AND OS AND SS - YOUR FRIENDS ARE WAITING.

AmnaIsh

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged

For all my friends and readers - A Very Happy Friendship Day!

PART 06

The soft breeze caressed them and the sound of their beating hearts was a chorus. Senses were charmed, and the scents of bodies were mingled. The moment between them was nothing short of magical. Arjun's lips had worshiped each and every inch of her face and neck. She was underneath him, with eyes closed and breathing deep. Her arms were spread outwards like an eagle and Arjun's arms travelling along the length of her arms and took hold of her hands.

He had pinned her down on the grass which was moist with dew. Lazily he, savoured the bitter sweet taste of her skin, and kissed his way down to the bottom of the neck just a little higher than her chest. With his teeth he undid the only two buttons on her T-Shirt, unveiling the smooth white skin under it. He placed a feather light kiss there causing her to moan. The ecstasy was high and the burning desire was destroying every reason. Her sigh of pleasure had pushed him over the edge of control. He brought one hand up to her stomach and slowly moved it up to the top of her curves, causing her body to tremble. Her grip on his hand tightened and her nails dug in his hand. But the pain was less than the aching desire to be one with her.

His hands were Soft enough for her body, but possessive enough to show the strength of desire in him. His lips moved over to her ear and his lips whispered something.

"I Love You Arohi
" he said under his breath and kissed her ear.

Before Arohi could hear what he had said, his own ears did. His hands paused and moved away from her body, his body picked up his weight from top of her and his face came up from her ear to a distance where he could see her face. Arohi realized a change, and slowly opened her eyes. There was desire, passion, obsession and a hunger. Arjun looked at her face and her eyes. 'What had he just said? No Way! He just didn't say I love you to her.' his expressions were confused and distant. Slowly he picked up his body from top of her and stood up. Arohi's expressions were oozing confusion, shock, question and embarrassment. What had just happen? She had given himself to him. He drove her to the edge of madness and got up.? Her body still trembled from the desire he had stirred to life but her mind was cooling down from the coldness of his eyes.

"I..I am sorry. I shouldn't have.." Arjun was searching for words to say.

"Sorry? But why?" Arohi got up and stood in front of him with confusion in her eyes.

Arjun looked at her beautiful face that was flushed with desire and looked enchanted under the moon light. For a moment he couldn't take his eyes away from her face, but he peeled them away. His heart was at fight with his mind. "Why had he said sorry to her? Why did he get up?"  Arjun felt a pang of pain inside his heart. "What should he tell her? He got up because he realized he had said what he wasn't sure that should've been said?" Arjun just looked at Arohi but was not sure what he had to say.

"What we were doing was not right. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you for any of this. I'm sorry" Arjun could only bring himself to say this.

Arohi felt humiliated and was deeply hurt. He had no idea what he had done to her. Tears filled up her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. She looked at Arjun with a disgusted look and turned around to leave.

"Wait Arohi, please. I didn't mean to hurt you" Arjun said from behind her in a loud voice.

Arohi paused and turned around. Her face was glistening with tears and her lips were trembling. She wanted to say something but lips were not ready to speak. Arjun felt somebody was tearing his heart into pieces and pangs of pain were shooting through it. He dare not moved closer to her and console her. He clenched his fists tight and looked away from her. 'What was he doing? Why did he stop her leaving?" Arohi looked at him for a minute but he said nothing. She turned around, and with long quick strides she disappeared into the darkness of the night, and he could only watch her leave.  

A fit of rage built up inside him shut his eyes tightly and kicked a rock near his foot. There was anger, disappointment, pain, desire and just passion building up inside him. If he stood there one more moment, he would lose his sanity for the second time tonight. All the power of emotions inside him transported to his feet, and started running from there towards the parking. Slowly his body was running faster than his mind.

He had said I love you to Arohi and he wasn't even sure why. Ever since yesterday, he had longed for her body and not for her love. He had desired to be close to her body and not her heart. He was sure it was just an attraction between bodies and nothing else. The thought never crossed his mind that it could be love that attracted him towards her. No! It wasn't love. He had only thought of her with anger and hatred. He hadn't given her good thoughts then how could all this be love. His mind was sure it wasn't love but his heart was against his mind.

He had never fallen in love, and he was sure if he ever did, it would take time. He could not have possibly fallen in love with her within a week. Their introduction was an argument and the emotion that united them was hatred. He had thought about her for two days only because he had craved her body. Being close to her body had done something to him and that's why he had wanted it again.

His feet paused when they reached his car. His heart was beating like a wild horse and sweat dripped from his face and neck. He opened the car door, sat inside and slammed the door shut. After the car started he zoomed out of the parking lot, and sped through empty roads. There was fire burning inside him. A fire that was not all anger, it was much more than that. He had crossed his limits today, he had hurt somebody's feelings, and he had done something he would never have done if sane. He had disappointed himself today. Behind all this anger was the lingering passion that had been left hungry. The fire that was burning but never put to rest, the thirst which was left unquenched and the desire which was abandoned!

He covered 10 minute distance within 4 minutes. He had almost flown through the roads and red lights. Once parked inside the house, he stormed up stairs and went straight to his room. The sound of his door closing would've woken up the dead if there was any in that house. He threw his shoes off and almost ripped his T-shirt off of him. Nothing was cooling down the rage and fire inside him. His body still longed for hers but his mind was destroying his sanity. He could still feel the touch of her skin under his hand, and the taste of her skin still lingered on his lips. His senses were driving him crazy but he was in denial right now. He punched the wall in his room but that only gave him a sharp pain in his hand.

Shaking his hand to ignore the pain, he went to the washroom. Maybe taking a shower would cool him down. He stood under the shower and let the cold water hit his face and body. His skin was cool from the water but it seemed it was as far as the coolness went. The fire inside him burned so hot that he could feel heat emitting from his e yes. He stood there and closed his eyes. The only thing he could see was Arohi underneath him, her lips parted to meet his and her body dazed with desire. Tingling sensations ran over his body, and his heart beat quickened.

He felt all the desires stirring back to life. His hand longed for her touch and his lips felt dry as if he had been thirsty for ages. Once out of the shower, he came back to his room and went straight to his fridge. He took out his whiskey and poured himself a glass. He drank glass full of it one after the other. After 5 glasses, he was half lying on the chair with tears flowing from his closed eyes. He was hurt, but wasn't sure why. He was feeling Arohi's pain, but wasn't sure why. He was desperate to see her face and touch her again, and he still wasn't sure why. His heart was aching and he hated himself right now.

What had happened to him within the last week? He had never felt such strength and rage of emotions because of a girl. First hatred, then desire and now he was losing his mind thinking about her pain. Why was every emotion extreme when it came to Arohi? Was this really Love or was it something else? But what was it? He smashed the glass on the floor and stood up from the chair. His feet could not hold his body, and he stumbled. He took one step and fell half on his bed and half on the floor.  He put his head on the bed and cried. Today his heart was full of pain and he let it all out through his tears. The last time he cried was when his mom left him.

Today nobody had left him, he had left something which he would probably never get again. He wanted to speak to her and apologize to her. He could feel the pain she must be going through and the humiliation she would've felt. She was ready to give herself to him, and what did he do? He smothered her self respect and left her hanging between ecstasy and insanity. But why was it hurting him so much? He can easily forget the incidence and move on. Was he really in love with her? Was SHE in love with her? She had to be, because no girl would give herself up to a guy if she didn't love him.  He felt like a fool and that night he cried like one.

Arohi had let her tears flow while she drove back. Her body felt as if she had been stoned with no emotions. There was no pain, no emotion, no desire inside her. The only thing she felt was humiliation and hatred. She had reached home and when she was inside her room, she had dropped herself onto her bed. Her eyes felt as if they had turned into stone after all the tears had been drained. She laid on her bed straight, looking towards the roof. Her hands were resting on her sides and her breathing was even. Visibly she seemed normal, but the volcano inside her could destroy each and everything around her.

She was numb and unable to move. One last tear slid from her eye and rolled down her cheek and dropped on her neck sending a sensation through her body. Sensation of an unexpected touch had shaken her back to life. She took her hand up to her neck and cleaned the tear but it brought back the rippling desire and sensations of the night.  She touched her neck with her fingers, moving them slowly on her cheeks and her lips. She felt disgusted with herself and started rubbing her face and neck harshly with her hands as if she was trying to erase the top layer of her skin.

She sat up quickly and removed all her cloths. She ran to the washroom and let warm water hit her. She rubbed her neck, arms, lips and face like it was scratching all over. She scratched her body with her nails causing scratch marks and bleeding at some marks. Tears flowed from her eyes as if they were a part of the running shower. She almost screamed with disgust and cried loudly. She rested her back against the washroom wall and slid her body down and eventually sat on the floor. Her mind wasn't thinking anything but her heart ached. The sound of the water falling from the shower subdued her hiccups but the deafening sound of his ' Sorry'  was ringing in her ears.

"WHY ARJUN! WHY?" she screamed loudly.  "Why did you do this? I was yours at that moment. I wanted to be yours Arjun, I wanted to be yours forever. I had fought with myself but my feelings for you had won. I had fallen in love with you Arjun. Oh how I was a fool to blindly have fallen in love with you" She was talking to him in a voice full of pain.  She put her head on her shoulders and cried to her heart's content. When all her tears had dried up, she got out of the shower. She put on her bathrobe and went back to her room.

Her body moved around the room as if she was programmed. She felt no emotion and even her tears had dried. Quietly she went to her bed, and slid inside the bed covers. Her body was still trembling from crying, and heart still sighed at moments. She closed her eyes and Arjun appeared before her. He stood in front of her with his arms wide open for her to hide in them. With it, came the painful desire and longing for his touch. Her body burnt at the placed he had kissed her and touched her. She threw the covers off of her and tried to sleep but his touched lingered on her.

Love had shaken their lives upside down. Without realizing they had fallen deeply and madly in love with each other. The realization had come in a headstrong way and their actions had taken over their sense of judgement. That night both of them cried for each other and themselves but there was no escape! But was there ever any escape from love? It happens when it's meant to happen, whether you are ready for it or not. You just have to be on your guards, lest it sweeps you off your feet and throws you in the deepest valley of emotions, pain, tears and desire. Love has his own ways and will make sure you follow them.

PART 07

Edited by AmnaIsh - 30 August 2011 at 2:59am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89VATSALA2991Nisa-ifkarankritika27PALLABI1madhurameshankkrockpoo25-anzaeram-..Ananya..MsFuzzybear69love.1SHAHAD971mad4karanpran28671.RockstaR.shane1KaranKittu4evasreya19roychanni_star-Nili-Anupa28..anshita..M00NA-Awantika-cooljaya11lazybluescherry227.vrshn.mIsHeZ.xkavyasamveds_6791punam2712...vibha....Dulcet

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
yaya first :D

AmnaIsh

moonkmh

IF-Sizzlerz

moonkmh

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Resd .thanx di

AmnaIsh

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
i hate arjun!! he is such a big dumbo!!

aww...how horrible would aru feel!!
atleast he realised that saying 'sorry' was THE  actual mistake!!

Edited by vrshn - 07 August 2011 at 3:48am

AmnaIsh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.