Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi SS ~ Diwanagi, Bandagi, Zindgi ~UPDTD Pg 69 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 74

-Nili-

Goldie

-Nili-

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

luk dii as i said i made tym to read ur SS Wink as it's sunday 2day..i quickly tuk advantage of d oppurtunity Big smile hopefull vl be able to continue wid dis1 atleast Ermm oki enough of my bak bak Tongue cming to d updates..

absolutely awsomeee Clap u write so well ..each n every emotion u described were so real !! cud visualise everything in my mind Day Dreaming n nw i hv dis feeling dat d real story is about to begin Wink arohi arjun's frnd's sister Wink luking fwd to d nxt part..plz update soon Tongue
jst read bout ur wrist injury..hope u r ok..!! TC dii Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi SS ~ Diwanagi, Bandagi, Zindgi ~UPDTD Pg 69 (Page 16)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
di..please update :):)

arohi_arjun

Goldie

arohi_arjun

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

please update this soon...and ur other SS

..anshita..

IF-Dazzler

..anshita..

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Di waitng 4 ur update..:)

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
please update di :(:(

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Part 04

Arjun felt uneasy sitting there and got up from his chair and walked over to the window overlooking the busy Delhi Street. He stood there with both his hands in his pocket. He walked back to Sanchit.

"Yeah, I heard we have a new girl in our university, but i dint know she was your sister" Arjun said to Sanchit, keeping his cool.

"Oh so you hadn't met her yet?| Sanchit stood up and asked him in surprise and excitement.

Huh! Met? You've no idea how 'closely' we have met. There was no escaping from her thoughts. If she wasn't here, her brother was here to remind him of her. 'how convenient' he thought to himself. But only he knew this, not Sanchit.

"Ummm..I.."Before Arjun could complete his sentence Sanchit assumed he hadn't and cut him off.

"NO?" Sanchit said rather than asking. "Great! Come with me and I'll introduce you both. I have to go there right now anyways. Have to pick her up and take her with me for lunch."

Arjun's hands fell out of his pocket. His eyes wide and his heart picked up speed.

"What?! No! I mean no it's ok. I'll meet her when I go back to university after a week" Arjun's expressions were bewildered and how he wished to have spent at least a day without hearing her name.

"What do you mean No. And what do you mean after a week?" Sanchit was so confused by Arjun's behaviour that he actually scratched his head.

"Yeah a week. I'm running away" Arjun said thinking out loud but one look on Sanchit's face made him realise his mistake.

Arjun turned his back towards Sanchit and tightly shut his eyes and opened them again. He rubbed his fingers on his forehead and then ran them over his lips and brought them back down

"Running Away?" Sanchit came around and stood in front of Arjun.

"Leave it Sanchit. Let's go. I'll go to the university with you; I have to pick up some books from the library." Arjun decided to go to Sanchit and face Arohi. It was better than running away from her and acting like a fool.

"Great. Let's go" Sanchit said walking out of the door.

Arjun wanted to go in his car, but Sanchit forced him to come with him. There was no escape! Arjun knew if he sat in his car, he'll have to depend on him to come back and will possibly have to be stuck with Arohi until he's with Sanchit. But these were the reasons he gave himself for not going in Sanchit's car. Sanchit knew nothing, and he was always known to be persuasive. The way from his office to university was about 12 minutes drive. Arjun's focused his mind on the road and tried to divert his attention. He didn't want to be thinking about the fact that he was going back to university to meet Arohi with her brother. Fate was a cunning player!

As soon as they reached the parking lot of the university, Arjun felt a pinch in his stomach. Unknown warmth filled up his heart and his eyes found the parking space where something inside him had changed yesterday. Once parked he came out of the car, and started walking towards his parking space Everybody in the university had reserved parking spaces to avoid misunderstandings. The realization just struck him that Arohi's parking space was right next to him. A smile touched the corner of his lips, but instantly he caught himself. Why was he smiling? Her parking space next to me is NOT good. He stopped and waited for Sanchit to catch up to him.

"I hope we can find her easily" Sanchit said while looking around in the front garden of the university.

"I know where she will be. Let's go" Arjun heard himself say.

What was he doing? How will he know where she would be? Arjun picked up his pace and walked a little bit ahead of Sanchit.

"Dude! Wait up. Why are you walking so fast?" Sanchit called him from the back.

Arjun looked back and slowed his pace. Sanchit caught up with him and they both resumed their walk. Crossing the front garden, Arjun's eyes caught Arohi sitting on the stairs alone. She had a book open on her lap, but her eyes were focused on a blank spot on the ground. Arjun's feet came to a halt and his heart felt an unfamiliar yet beautiful desire to keep looking at her and not divert his eyes.

Her face looked tired but lines of thoughts were visible on her forehead. He felt his body tighten. Why does she look lost and tired? Her face doesn't have the freshness it did two days ago. Was she..? No...Had she been thinking about him too? Confusion overpowered his thoughts and he forgot that Sanchit was also with him and he was looking at his sister. Sanchit followed Arjun's eyes and located Arohi.

"Oh, Arohi! There she is" He exclaimed and put his hand on Arjun's shoulder.

Arjun's concentration broke and he turned around to look at Sanchit. He looked at Sanchit with a blank expression and looked back at Arohi. Sanchit left Arjun standing there and went to Arohi. Arjun preferred to watch them from a distance so he didn't follow them. As Sanchit walked up to Arohi, a beautiful smile touched her face and it shone with happiness. Immediately she got up and hugged Sanchit. Arjun watched them both and smiled. He didn't have any siblings so he couldn't relate to their feelings, but he could feel warmth between them. Arjun took advantage of them being busy, and moved away from there.

He moved to a side and sat on an empty bench just behind the tree on their right side. He could see both of them but he was not visible. He saw both of them turn around and look at the direction he was standing. Sanchit was probably going to introduce both of them, but Arjun wasn't sure he was ready for a bond with Arohi yet.

"Sanchit, who is it?" Arohi asked Sanchit with confusion in her eyes.

"Oh I wanted to introduce you to a really good and old friend of mine" Sanchit said while looking around.

"Who? I know all your friends?" Arohi asked him.

"No, you haven't met him. He never came to our house." Sanchit informed her.

"OK. But why am I meeting your friend?" Arohi asked with dancing eyes but questioning tone.

"Because I want you to marry him" Sanchit said with a mocking tone.

"WHAT!?" Arohi screamed with eyes wide with shock and disbelief.

Sanchit burst out laughing and Arohi's expressions changed from shocked to mildly angry. She grinded her teeth and slapped Sanchit's arm.

"You're not funny Sanchit" she said and stomped her feet.

Her expressions and reaction seemed like a stubborn child who was angry at her brother for not giving her a candy. Arjun wasn't sure why he was still watching them talk. He could've just gone to the library, but Arohi's expressions kept him from going away. All of a sudden, Arjun got up and walked up to both of them. Why he was doing that, he wasn't sure. Arohi's eyes caught Arjun's and she froze and Arjun's feet came to halt.

Eyes talked and listened. Dono ki ankhon main bechaini thi, intizar tha, aik yaad thi. Lips didn't need to move, because each and every expression on their face spoke to each other. They both stood there at a distance of about 2 feet, but their souls, their emotions and their feelings were connected. Without blinking they both absorbed each other's sight deep inside their hearts.

"Kaisi ho? Sari raat soi nahi kya?" Arjun's heart was asking Arohi's.

"Tum...tum kahan they subah se?" Arohi's eyes asked Arjun's.

None of the uttered a word, but maybe their feelings were loud enough to be heard and understood by one another. Sanchit stood in between them, shifting his eyes from Arjun to Arohi and back. Confusion was the only thing that he could feel. Both of them were looking at each other as if nothing else exists between them. He knew if he spoke to them, he will not get any answers, because the look on their faces meant he needed to know something. Quietly he moved back from between them and watched them from behind.

In a trance both of them were stepping closer to each other. Bodies were being pulled towards each other and eyes were the source of energy. Both of them stopped when their bodies could feel each other's presence. Arjun wanted to take his hand up to her face and touch it, and Arohi's eyes conveyed the message of sleepless night. There was no pride, no ego and no anger between them. The only thing they both felt was a raw desire, hunger, pain. They both felt something inside them shatter and flow with the wave of changing emotions. It must have been the hatred.

"Arohi" Arjun said in a voice which whispered emotions.

"Arjun" Arohi's tone was replica of Arjun's.

"I..I am sorry" Arjun's lips moved but his eyes didn't.

"Me too." Arohi's reply was quick.

Nothing else was spoken and said. Both of them had said what they needed to but were unaware that they'd done that. It was not them speaking, it were their emotions conversing. Had they been in their senses, these words would've never been spoken and especially not to each other. A smile touched both of their lips and a tear slid down Arohi's cheek. Arjun's hand went up to her face and gently wiped it away. Arohi's eyes closed at the sensation of his touch and her heart skipped a beat. A wave of emotion ran through Arjun and he took one step closer to her. They'd both lost themselves into each other's eyes and there was not a single thing around there that was going to find them.

PART 05

Edited by AmnaIsh - 01 August 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89Deeksha_guptakarankritika27anjaliarora311kkrockPALLABI1khadija-kmhNisa-ifLooshikapran28671-anzaeram--BeingAppy-MsFuzzybear69SHAHAD971..Ananya..mad4karan-Nili-sreya19royjustpratipinkyfrkaranika.RockstaR.shane1KaranKittu4evamysticloverM00NA..anshita..-Awantika-cherry227lazybluesmIsHeZ.xaparna4karanikakavyasam.vrshn.veds_6791--Ari--avivakirk...vibha...punam2712Arjuhisismoonkmh.Dulcet

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
first :D:D

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
1st of all sorry 4 editng my cmnt di:-)
Lets cm 2 todays update, i jst luv d update. The emotn blowng on both heart is beautifuly written. I luv d mst when arjun n arohi talk in d language of silence. Luv d cnversatn so much.
Cnt wait 4 nxt update di.

Edited by moonkmh - 01 August 2011 at 11:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.