Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi SS ~ Diwanagi, Bandagi, Zindgi ~UPDTD Pg 69 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 74

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
wht...bt y...ah...i wil b missing u n ur brilliant writings...ur masterpieces...will b waiting...plzzz come back soon...tc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi SS ~ Diwanagi, Bandagi, Zindgi ~UPDTD Pg 69 (Page 10)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
oh gosh di,,one more time rocking awesome blosome,,
in other os and ss we see arjun arohi lovely shovely nature and character,,but in this one we can see tht akdu sadu arjun punj and bhartiye naari arohi,,,,the convi tht i loved the most,,arjun tht anger expressions,,wow di,,i loved it,,pls continue

AmnaIsh

Anupa28

Goldie

Anupa28

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@Amna,

Hope everything is fine at your end...will miss your updates...i was sooo much looking forward to reading this SS..hopefully everything will work out well and we will get to read more...take care and God bless

Edited by Anupa28 - 21 July 2011 at 12:54pm

AmnaIsh

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for showing concern and support..it's very sweet of all Embarrassed - actually  i have an injury in my wrist and if i write too much it hurts..i just need to give it some rest..I was using the keyboard a lot so doc told me to avoid the over the limit usage LOL - i've been writing thora thora..will update once it's long enough..

Thank you again Smilemmuah and God bless!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

leafskit16khadija-kmhSHAHAD971justprati.vrshn.kavyasammIsHeZ.x

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
oh ho wrist is hurt ? :(.  hope you feel better quickly  amna.  

AmnaIsh

mIsHeZ.x

IF-Rockerz

mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

Thank you so much for showing concern and support..it's very sweet of all Embarrassed - actually  i have an injury in my wrist and if i write too much it hurts..i just need to give it some rest..I was using the keyboard a lot so doc told me to avoid the over the limit usage LOL - i've been writing thora thora..will update once it's long enough..

Thank you again Smilemmuah and God bless!
aww bless..dw hun .. inshAllah it'l all gud nd in wrkin order soonWinkEmbarrassedLOL

AmnaIsh

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Di...thank you so much...will wait for your update...though impatiently...your work is worth a lot more than our impatience so please take your time...we will wait till you are completely alright :)

AmnaIsh

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Chapter 03

Eyes closed with the burden of passion, heart beating the rhythm of desire, and lips warm with desire and parted with anticipation. Arjun's eyes closed and 'Arjun is a loser' flashed in front of his eyes. It took a second for his grip to tighten on her hands. His expressions changed from smug to harsh and lines appeared on his forehead. He opened his eyes and saw Arohi with her eyes closed and breathing uneven standing in front of him and her hands still in his grip. This Arohi was different than the girl, who had humiliated Arjun, who emitted fire from her eyes when angry, who pointed finger at Arjun when she spoke and who dared to cross paths with him. This Arohi looked vulnerable, fragile, and irresistible.

Arjun eyes were roaming over Arohi's beautiful face. He felt confusion running high in his emotions. He wanted to hurt her, but at the same time he wanted to touch that face. He wanted to yell at her for humiliating him, but he also wanted to feel the softness of her lips and skin. For the first time Arjun was confused about his action, as to what he should be doing. He'd never felt revenge and desire together. In fact he'd never felt desire for anything. With a sudden jerk, he let go of her hands and took two steps back from her. Arohi felt her body become heavy and she opened her eyes. She brought one of her hands up to her lips and covered her lips with her hand. A Streak of tear appeared in her eyes and her face was warm with embarrassment and an unknown pain in her heart and a feeling of emptiness taking over her.

They both looked at each other, eyes conveying message unknown and unheard of, to both of them. Whatever had just happened was uncalled for and they were not happy to accept the fact that even for a moment they were attracted to each other. Both had question, confusion and a hungry desire in their eyes. Arjun turned around, and walked away from there in long quick strides leaving Arohi alone with a feeling of hollowness inside her. Her mind was too numb to think about anything right now so the only thing she could do was stand there and look at Arjun's back, moving away from her. She felt something warm touch her finger; tears. Why did she have tears in her eyes? She quickly wiped her eyes with her hands and collected herself.

TEARS? The last time she had tears in her eyes was when she was 16 years old. But she wasn't' sure why she had tears in her eyes. Arohi Aluwalia cried for no one and for no reason. No pain was deep enough to make her cry and reason was valid enough to bring tears to her smiling eyes. Maybe it was just too much heat or dust outside that made her eyes watery. She gave herself a reason, and walked towards her class. Her walk was slow and nervous. Her body still trembled and her wrists hurt where he was holding. Her body still smelled of his closeness and somehow she could still recall the abrupt rhythm of his heart. She was unaware of her surrounding while walking. Her body was walking but her heart and mind were still standing beside the car with Arjun holding her close.

Both of them sat in their respective classes but were unknowingly connected to each other. Both of them were having difficulty understanding the dilemma inside them. They both agreed that they hated each other. But that quiet moment half in the morning had somehow shaken the foundations of hatred. Somehow instead of feeling hatred for each other, they felt a change in the rhythm of their hearts and pattern of their breathing. No matter how much they tried, the only thing they could think about was the feelings of 'wanting' to hold each other close again and finish what was started. With frustration, Arohi slammed her pen down on her notebook causing couple of students to look at her, but she dammed care. She excused herself from the class and went to the library. She wanted to indulge in a book so she could ignore the heart and mind's indulgence in Arjun's thoughts.

She picked up a random book from a shelf and sat at a table in the quietest corner of the library. Once sitting, she opened the book in front of her and put one of her arms over the book to keep the pages from flipping and the other hand went under her head supporting it as it was tilted towards her side and her legs were crossed underneath the table. This was her style of sitting when she was about to read. She made herself comfortable with her posture and turned her eyes towards the pages of the book. Bur her eyes spotted the light blue bruise on her wrist. One look of that and Arohi's heart skipped a beat.

All the confrontations with Arjun passed before her eyes. He had deep, expressive and passionate eyes. She felt a tingle in the pit of her stomach and a flutter in her heart. She was sitting there looking at her hand and was lost in the world she would never go if she was in her senses. Somebody talking nearby broke her concentration on her hand, and brought her back to reality. She looked around and saw a couple of girls talking about a book. She drew a deep breath and closed the book in front of her. There was no point of trying to avoid his thoughts because nothing was working. The more she forced herself to stop thinking, the easier it her thoughts found their way back to him. She was annoyed with herself and wanted to kill Arjun for being the reason for that.

Arjun's feelings were no different than Arohi's. He forced himself to think about the humiliation, and what she'd done to him in 3 meetings, but in vain. His thoughts raced over everything and came to a halt at the moment when he was holding her. Her body soft and vulnerable next to his and her eyes closed firmly! When a girl closes her eyes as a response to a man's touch, it meant she surrendered herself to him and the feelings. She wants the guys to take her into a world of dreams and never let her come back the harsh reality. Arohi had surrendered herself to him; even it was in a moment of weakness. He could've easily taken revenged what she'd done to him, but what had stopped him? He was never the one to take advantage of a girl but he knew when he was angry, it clouded his judgment and he always ended up crossing his limits.

Nothing ever calmed his anger down until he'd taken it out on something or someone. But now, revenge was not even in the picture. The only thing that occupied his mind was the softness of her warm body, the seductive smell of her perfume and the silky touch of her hair on her face when he'd spoke in her ear.  He could feel the tension building in his mind and heart but he had no way around it. He needed to go away from here for a while. 'Maybe if I don't see her for some days, this feeling will go away and I'll go back to being normal'.  He thought to himself and felt satisfied. But Arjun Punjj never ran away from a problem. Why was he doing it now? What was the need to miss classes for a girl? Girls didn't mean anything to him and neither did Arohi. He tried to debate with his thoughts.

It was true that girls didn't mean anything to him, but he never thought about a girl this much either. There was not a single girl whose closeness had clouded his mind and had affected him. He was not running away from the problem, he just needed to think straight and to do that he needed to say away from here. He wanted to give his mind a rest and involve himself with his dad's business for a week. The decision was made and he felt content with it. He spoke to his professors and told them that he'll be away for a week and if they could tell him the readings for the week so he doesn't fall behind. He assured them that he'll listen to the lectures online and will do the assignments once he was back. He was the eye candy of the teachers, so an exception as always made for him, and such was the case this time.

Next morning he woke up with a severe headache. He had come home from the university and straight to his room. He wanted to be alone. He watched TV, surfed the net and even tried to play his video game. Keeping himself busy had helped stop the constant thoughts of Arohi. He went out with friends and had a little too much to drink. His friends had brought him home and now he woke up with a hangover. He had been dreaming about Arohi all night. She was looking at him with anger in her eyes, and then came close to him, placed her hand on his heart, smiled to him and then went away. She kept appearing in his dream with different avatars and for different reasons.

He sat up on his bed and held his head with his hands. His mouth was dry and he was in dire need of water. He stumbled off his bed and headed to the washroom. Within an hour he had showered and was ready to leave for his dad's office. He was going there after two months today. He always drove himself, as he liked his freedom and never wanted someone driving him around. He was feeling very fresh and energetic at this moment. He gave his car to be parked and made his way inside the building.

Whistling 'larki bari anjani hai', with his hands in his pockets he jumped up the stairs and the guard opened the door for him and greeted him with a bright smile. Arjun nodded his head and walked towards the elevator. There was an office dedicated to him on the 10th floor, kept clean and tidy for him to come in and use at anytime. Nodding his head in the response to people's greetings he made his way to his office. It felt good to here and not in the university where he ran the risk of bumping into Arohi.

Once seated, he ordered for Ice Coffee and Hash Browns for his breakfast. This was his favorite breakfast whenever he came to the office, Mess free and quick! He was going through a file when the intercom bell rang.

"Yes?" he said while keeping his eyes on the file.

"Sir, Sanchit is here and wants to see you". Receptionist had told him of the visitor.

"Send him in" he said and his eyes narrowed as if he was trying to think about something.

Sanchit! They hadn't met since 3 years! They were together in the college but after Sanchit had gone to US for studies and they lost contact. It was such a pleasant coincidence that he came today when I was here. He was just thinking when Sanchit entered his office with a bright smile on his face.

'You'll never change Arjun. Even today I need permission to see you" he said to Arjun with smiling face.

Arjun laughed, and went to Sanchit. They greeted each other enthusiastically and hugged warmly. Arjun pointed towards the chair for Sanchit to sit and he went around the table to take up his chair. He ordered Coffee for Sanchit and brought his full attention towards him again.

"So, where have you been all these years and how come you are here today?" he asked in a friendly voice.

"I just returned from US a year back, and now working with dad" Sanchit answered his question.

"Oh so you mean, police family legacy continues" Arjun knew he belonged to a police family and it was not a surprise that he'd decided to join it as well.

'Yup! Family legacy" Sanchit said smiling. "I called your office in the half an hour ago and asked if you were here, they said you were so I came by" he told Arjun to which he nodded.

"Hmm, I was thinking about that too. I don't come here regularly as the university keeps me busy." Arjun told him, trying to ignore a sudden sensation in his heart at the mention of university.

"Which university do you go to" Sanchit asked him with curiosity.

"University of Delhi" He studied in one of the top universities of India.

"Oh Really?! Arohi goes there too" Sanchit told him excitement in his voice.

Arjun was sipping on his coffee when he choked. Coughing, he took deep breath. Arjun's expression couldn't be labeled as a surprise; shock would be a more apt word for what he was at that time. He looked at Sanchit as if he'd lost his mind. Arohi was HIS sister. How couldn't I not make the connection? 'Aluwalia'! But maybe because every time we interacted it was less talk and more of fight. Sanchit was noticing Arjun's expression changing but failed to understand the reason behind this change.

"Arjun, what's wrong. You remember Arohi right, my younger sister" Sanchit was asking with surprise but had no idea of what Arjun was going through.

'Of course I remember. How can I forget Arohi Aluwalia? The only girl who has refused to leave my thoughts after entering it" he said in a voice so low only he could hear it.

The expression on his face had changed. He seemed uneasy where he was sitting. The name and girl he was trying to run away from. The girl who had made him weak!

Part 04

Edited by AmnaIsh - 31 July 2011 at 10:17pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

leafskit16RESHMA_89Deeksha_guptamadhurameshankkrockkhadija-kmhPALLABI1karankritika27anjaliarora311Nisa-ifLooshikapran28671silverleaves..Ananya..MsFuzzybear69Ruky07poo25christmas-anzaeram--BeingAppy-SHAHAD971sreya19royjustpratichanni_starAnupa28artashane1KaranKittu4eva.RockstaR.mysticloverarunsunita_gm-Awantika-M00NA.vrshn.lazybluesmIsHeZ.xglitter567kavyasam--Anjali--cherry227veds_6791...vibha...punam2712Arjuhisisavivakirk--Ari--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.