Book Talk

A book that gave you a permanant brain damage. :P (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 21

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldude10

Originally posted by Aanya.

Or maybe people who can't get some and they're so frustrated that they spend their time trying to get that monstrosity published ROFL Apparently, its a trilogy Stern Smile
That just makes me sad. Stern Smile I don't even find it funny any more but omg HOW do people find such stuff acceptable? I can write better than E.L James. ROFL It's unfair really. Because there are so many people who work hard to get their stuff published and a lot of it is actually better than shit like Fifty shades of grey. It's upsetting. Ouch

If I weren't so goddamn lazy I'd have excavated her email ID and sent her a HOWLER!!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerose1889cooldude10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A book that gave you a permanant brain damage. :P (Page 12)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
OMG tell me about it. I hate weak woman protagonists! I mean, I'm cool with erotica as a genre, sure if that's your thing, go write, but the women. For the love of God I have NEVER seen such repulsive women characters in my entire life :|

Take Mills and Boons for example! Most of the women characters are spineless pretty faces, man! Seriously Stern Smile

And I agree, Ayesha! There are so many other writers who deserve to be published! Even in fan fictions, man! I've read some brilliant stories, and this 50 shades is NOTHING compared to them!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerose1889cooldude10Lhethal.Me

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Oh and a fan fiction that I think should be published as a book: The Fallout by Sage

Its a Draco - Hermione FF and quite possibly one of the most brilliant stories I've read! Has a fair amount of sex, but ohmygod the way Sage writes :| Out-of-this-world amazing :O

bluerose1889devashree_hLhethal.Me

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Oh and a fan fiction that I think should be published as a book: The Fallout by Sage

Its a Draco - Hermione FF and quite possibly one of the most brilliant stories I've read! Has a fair amount of sex, but ohmygod the way Sage writes :| Out-of-this-world amazing :O

Can u inbox me the link to it??? I love Draco-Hermione pairing. LOLLOL I wanted them together post that almighty punch! And its more Emma-Tom for me...They kinda have untapped crackling chemistry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerose1889

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

Can u inbox me the link to it??? I love Draco-Hermione pairing. LOLLOL I wanted them together post that almighty punch! And its more Emma-Tom for me...They kinda have untapped crackling chemistry.

I will love you forever :D Its so rare finding Dramione/Feltson shippers on IF :O <33

Its for 18 and above which I assume you are, I had to lie about my age LOL

If you're into Dramione read Isolation by Bex-Chan (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6291747/1/Isolation) Its another brilliant FF although not as much as Fallout :D

bluerose1889devashree_hLhethal.Me

cooldude10

IF-Sizzlerz

cooldude10

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I ship all the pairings in Harry Potter. ROFLROFL I love Dramione too. LOL And I've read some fics that are out-of-this-world amazing! Thank God for good fan fiction ROFLROFL

bluerose1889Aanya.Lhethal.Me

bluerose1889

Goldie

bluerose1889

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I can't believe that a twilight fan-fic got so popular that it got published as an actual book. I could barely stand the original and I'm going to stay far away from this one.

I love Draco - Hermione too. Thanks for the link. I was looking for something good to read.

devashree_hAanya.cooldude10

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
bride stripped bare - neverever  buy it. i dont remember why i bought it

The last song - nicholas sparks : miley cyrus spoiled it for me that i cudnt read a sentence without imagining miley's husky voice in my head so i stopped with it before my headache wud have gotten worse

Aleph by Paulo Coelho, am a fan of his work but this one was a sore disappointment

Post Reply New Post

Go to top