Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
50 shades was actually a twilight fan fiction. explains it all

I am still to read Paper Towns by John Green, Aanya. i know someone who has read it and she really liked it. but TFIOS remains his best, the number of times i have read that is countless. and it still gets me every single time. now thats a great book. i am reading the perks of being a wallflower atm
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I didn't like paper towns too much, you should try Looking For Alaska, its brilliant! Not tfios brilliant (nothing he writes will ever be tfios brilliant I think) but really amazing just the same! <3

Perks is AMAZING <3 Right up there with tfios :D
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i shall give them a read then :)
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
The 1st two books of Fifty Shades series . Godd !! I felt so annoyed with the friend who suggested me to give it a try .
The writing is absolutely bad , poor English . The author seems to have no idea how to develop a story .
My dislike for the book is not because of it's adult contents . I've read quite a few well written stories containing love making scenes in detail . But here the author simply fails to impress . I can't even think how n why people are reading such poorly written stuff , I'd say you better throw your money in a trash bin then buying this piece of utter crap on the name of a book .
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
all the books of nicolas sparks!
i read two of his books and dozed of ...films are much better than book
i know few people love his books but for me they are complete bore
and newmoon ...
well i kind of liked twilght ,BD,eclipse but after watching the movies i started hating them but newmoon was worse !!

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Well , twilight series is of course another torture on the name of writing .
But , still it's better than 50 shades in marginal amount .
-victoRiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I despise Danielle Steel novels, at least the only two I had the misfortune to sample- Daddy and one more which I can't even recall ðŸ˜† Couldn't finish either of them ðŸ¤¢
There was an overdose of sissy emotions and serious lack of pace and action.

Edited by Riyasi - 10 years ago
bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All Chetan Bhagat books.

'I too had a love story' by Ravinder Singh.🤢  UTTER RUBBISH!
 I actually despise the whole lot of techie turned writers.. a trend started by Bhagat.. Suddenly everybody started writing books on campus life, college romance , extra-maritals etc.. 
Same stuff, no depth, poor english! & all getting published from Rupa, Penguin!

I borrowed  'I too.. from my friend out of curiosity( silly me! ðŸ˜¡) and promised myself not to touch any book of that kind in my life ever..

-victoRiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brighstar

All Chetan Bhagat books.

'I too had a love story' by Ravinder Singh.🤢  UTTER RUBBISH!
 I actually despise the whole lot of techie turned writers.. a trend started by Bhagat.. Suddenly everybody started writing books on campus life, college romance , extra-maritals etc.. 
Same stuff, no depth, poor english! & all getting published from Rupa, Penguin!

I borrowed  'I too.. from my friend out of curiosity( silly me! ðŸ˜¡) and promised myself not to touch any book of that kind in my life ever..

😆 Tell me about it! I too... was rotten...similarly a novel called "You were my crush till you said you love me"
But penguin doesn't publish such stuff na...I associate penguin with some class unlike rupa, roli and their ilk.
Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Our love is too good to feel so bad by Mira KirshenBaum

i just don't understand it i was like 🥱😆