OS Abhiya:She is all mine(part 3 updated pg9)

Posted: 12 years ago

Ok guys this is my 3rd OS.I hope u all will lke it.I know u all know me 4 my funny post but yeh bhi try kar lete hain.Take a risk of reading this OS haha🤣

Abhay was shocked 2 c tht there were no scars on Chirag chest.He was in delima.The thought of losing his father was making him weak & aggressive at the same time.Clock was tickling continuously each seconds was tough 2 survive. He was cursing himself 4 wasting his time on wrong guy. He jst wished tht somehow he can stop time & can save his father. The man who gave him 2nd life. He was so helpless & her mom's worried face & pain was making him feel as a culprit & then his hawk eyes came across Neel's chest and 2 his surprise or rather shock  he found scars on his chest. He felt as if somebody banged his head wid heavy iron ball. Somehow he controlled his emotions & straight away went 2 neel. He touched his chest & thn  Jeh pushed him back saying 'Stay away frm my bro u b******d'. But till thn Abhay already had drop of neel's blood on his palm. Every eyes was staring at Abhay wid disgust except one pair of baby brown eyes which were filled wid tear, pain, love & anger. Tear 4 wht Abhay did, pain  4 Abhay's injuries, love 4 Abhay & anger tht evn wht Abhay did 2 her & 2 everyone still she care 4 him & love him wid no boundaries. Everyone was accusing him, abusing him but Pia refused all. She knew tht Abhay can never b jerk. She clearly saw pain in Abhay's eyes & she was lament.

Abhay widout giving a 2nd luk straight away went 2 his house 2 save his father only 30 sec left. He run 2 chand's room & apply Neel's blood on chand's injuries.But no reaction. Was he late? He was so scared wid the thought of losing his father. He was shouting continuously 'Dad plz wake up I need u,mom need u.V r nothing without u.Our family is incomplete widout'.On other hand haseena lost lost all her hopes her eyes were filled wid pain. Watching his mom crying Abhay was unable 2 control himself. He ran 2 jungle 2 hide himself frm everyone but how would he hide frm himself was a question. On other hand Pia was feeling restless & was only thinking abt  Abhay, match, Abhay's painful eyes which was making her heart burst. She was there but her heart was roaming somewhere near Abhay. Abhay  in jungle was shouting cursing himself 4 not b able 2 save his dad. He went in the middle of jungle & sat on his knee & luking at sky' Ab khush ho gaye na aap.U always feel pleasure giving me pain.Y God y?Kyun mera saath aisa karte ho?Y always me?Whtever u gave me I accepted without complaining.Maine has k apnaya.But not anymore. Actually it's all my mistake.I m a bad omen. All those who love me have 2 suffer coz of me. Dad ki yeh condition maine hi ki thi.I broke the rules,killed tht bloody warewolf & my dad paid  4 my deeds.Pia life turned  into dark horror coz of me. She almost lost his life coz me. I don't deserve anything.No love,no mercy.U did right thing wid me.U gave me wht I deserve & I deserve pain,hatred.How much I hate myself. I wnt 2 die. Kill me.i don't wnt 2 live. I m tired. I need a break now. Plz kill me.And thn a strong,deep male voice came frm behind'Oh I'll grant ur wish Abhay'

There Pia in her night dress(knee length gown) was trying 2 sleep but she felt a lump in her throat. She was unable 2 control her tears & was confused Y she was crying? She was feeling as if someone special was in pain. She can clearly hear painful cry & shout. These cries were bursting her ears & were unbearable. She really wnted 2 stop tht someone special frm crying. She knew it can't b her imagination. Someone really needed her .Her heart & soul was telling her 2 run straight 2 his arm. Was it her angel? She thought.She pleaded. 'Stop crying my angel. I can't bear ur pain & tears. I m feeling helpless.Plz stop it. Ur tears r making me weak.I m coming 2 u my angel.Wait I m coming 2 u'. She ran in her night dress. Misha shouting 'Where r u going Pia'. Pia replied'I don't know'Misha'Wht do u mean u don't know?' Pia 'Misha u won't understand my angel is in pain & I need 2 console him. He needs me. I m going where my heart will take me.Misha'But..'(before Misha could say anything Pia ran frm there in her car)

Abhay was shocked 2 c Neel & jeh. He already came 2  know they were wolfies.His eyes wer filled wid pain & anger. He shouted 'You bloody dogs coz of U I lost my dad.I wont spare u'. Jeh accusing'Not coz me u lost ur dad coz of u.U always give pain 2 ur near & dear once.U really don't deserve 2 live.Ur dad paid 4 ur deeds & u'll also finish Pia'.These words of jeh tore Abhay apart.He felt tht jeh was right.He simply surrender him 2 jeh but thn Pia came running 2 woods.She was shocked 2 c Abhay.She was not aware wht connection brought her here. She saw Abhay's helplessness.His pain but her tears.She was more shocked 2 c Two wolfies ready 2 attack Abhay without giving a 2nd thought she straight away hugged Abhay shouting his name.Abhay was shocked 2 c Pia in his arms & so were wolfies

To b continue.If u wnt 2nd part & wnt me 2 complete thn do tell me.Let me tell u In 2nd part u guys will get 2 read more abt Abhiya & kahani mai twist.I hope maine itna bura nahi likha hai & tum logo ko torture nahi kiya hai..Ab koi hasana na coz its an emotional OS according 2 me.I don't know ab isme emotions thai ki thake😆😆And 1 bhi comment nahi aaya toh mai samajh jaongi life mai kabhi OS nahi likhne ka😉

Index
Part 1-pg 1
Part2- Pg1
Part3- Pg9 https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1732799&PID=44833601� 
Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago

Part 2

Abhay luked at Pia in amaze'Wht r u doing here? Go frm here Pia.Y r u here in jungle in midnight?'.Pia'I can ask the same Abhay.Wht r u doing here in jungle?Why r u crying?I don't know wht brought me here but I was able 2 heard ur cry.I dont know y but I feel a strong connection wid u.I was unable 2 resist myself frm coming here & now I m sure u r my angel' Abhay'Pia stop all this nonsense & go 2 ur house.Ur parents must b waiting' Pia'I wont' Neel(in his wolfie form) was unable 2 control himself he tried 2 attack Abhay but Pia hugged him so tightly & covered him lke a shield.Neels claws scratched Pia's delicate skin.Pia cried in pain. This blunder of Neel was unbearable 4 Abhay. How could any1 can touch his delicate darling, his princess? He was fuming in anger. He really wnted 2 kill Neel. He wanted 2 torn him apart 4 doing such a big mistake.Jeh(in his wolfie form) on other hand was himself angry at Neel 4 attacking Pia. He wnted 2 slap Neel but it was not a situation 2 fight among themselves.He could clearly c anger in Abhay's eyes & he knew Abhay  wont leave Neel now.

The sky was roaring. Surrounding turned black. Thundering clouds were giving Goosebumps. Nature was waiting 4 one of the biggest fight 'Vampire vs warewolf'. Jeh & neel were ready while Abhay who few minutes b4 was ready 2 surrender himself suddenly recharged while Pia was staring at Abhay worriedly. Abhay  transformed into his vampire avtar & Pia was shocked 2 c him lke this but 2 her surprise she was not feeling afraid. Somewhere in her heart she knew who Abhay was or is?Abhay on other hand was annalysing her expression. He was wondering wht's going in Pia's mind but widout giving a thought he made his 1st move & attacked Neel brutally 4 hurting his pia.He threw him in air.Watching this jeh was unable 2 control his anger.He attacked Abhay & wound started coming frm his mouth.Pia shouted 'Abhay' .Abhay gave her assurance tht he is f9.Abhay in return attacked jeh & threw him near Neel. Punches were raining frm both the side.Both bros were attacking Abhay 2gether but Abhay was in his bad mood & whn he's in anger it's better 2 stay away.He was alone but still he was giving tough competition 2 both bros. Jeh  grabbed Abhay's neck.Abhay was trying 2 free himself but all in vain. Watching dis  Pia shouted Abhay's name.Flashback of Abhay& sid fight was haunting her.She felt as if she saw Abhay fighting lke this 4 her evn b4.So she was unable 2 control herself & hold jeh frm back trying 2 push him away frm Abhay.Abahy was pleading Pia 2 go.'plz Pia go I'll handle it myself' Pia'No Abhay.I wont' Pia was still trying 2 push Jeh away frm Abhay but she was not strong enough.

On other hand Neel was fuming in anger watching Pia helping Abhay.To him Pia seems his enemy 4 being 2 supportive 2 Abhay so he attacked Pia frm back.His claws torn Pia's night dress frm back.Blood was coming out in jet speed. Abhay  turned animal in actual means whn he saw.Pia was on the floor.His lady love was lying there.He pushed Jeh away & freed himself.He ran 2 Pia.Holding her in his arm.Tears were gushing frm his eyes 'Wake up my angel.Plz wake up. Dont do this 2 me. I love u. I need u. I can't live widout u. U need 2 open ur eyes.C u always told me tht u love me .So u can't leave me.This is all my mistake.I turned ur life hell.The moment I entered ur life.U lost everything'.He gave peck of kisses all over her faces.He tried 2 heal her back injuries wid his touched & kisses but all in vain. Clouds which were holding their emotions till now suddenly burst out in pain. Pure drop of rain mixed wid Abhay's tear fell on Pia's cheek. Jeh (turned himself into human form)himself was shocked 2 c all this.He never wnted 2 hurt Pia.He was lament 2 c Pia lke this.He proceed 2wards Pia but Abhay stop him on his way'don't.Dont u dare come close 2 my Pia.U bloody dogs did this 2 my Pia.U used her 2 reach me.U played wid her lke a toy.I wont spare u guys.U all will repent on ur birth.I will make ur life worst thn hell.U all will beg 4 death & I'll make tht sure tht day come soon'. Suddenly Abhay's phone rang. It was haseena. She sounded happy.Haseena all chirping told Abhay.'Son v saved ur dad.Chand is f9.He is wid me.V saved him.U saved him.I was trying 2 connect wid u since an hour but unable 2 do so. Abhay on other hand was numb unable 2 say anything.Haseena 'Say something Abhay.R u not happy?Is there any problem tell me Abhay'Abhay'I don't know whether I shuld b happy or shuld cry'Haseena'Wht happened Abhay?'Abhay 'Mom Pia is in my arms lying cold & dead. Those bloody dogs attacked my baby.Plz tell me how 2 save her.I'll do anything 2 save her'.Haseena'don't worry son.V'll save Pia jst lke v saved Chand.V need warewolf blood & thn v'll perform one ceremony.V'll save her' Abhay'Mom.I'll save Pia evn if I have at cost of my life or at those bloody dogs life. Haseena'But wht abt dobriyals.They must b searching 4 her' Abhay'I give dam 2 Dobriyals.Right now my Pia is important. He cut the phone.Jeh heared their convo. Jeh'I m ready 2 give my blood.I'll give every drop of my blood 2 save Pia'. Abhay 'Evn if u don't  wnt 2 give ur blood I'll myself drained ur blood out.He went 2 neel punch him hard.Threw him lke a tennis ball. Blood was gushing frm his body. Jeh' Stop it Abhay right now v need 2 save Pia'. Abhay'Not v.I nee 2 save Pia.U r lucky neel if Pia ki life ka sawal nahi hota I would have killed u' He pore Neel's blood in empty bottle & kicked him hard on his a** saying 'Save ur a** dog'. Abhay agn went 2 Pia. Touched her bare back. Her dress was all torned & felt disgusted at the thought the Jeh was staring at Pia.He took out his vest(which he was wearing in boxing match) tore it frm b/w & cover Pia naked part. He hold her tight in his arms lke a precious gems hiding frm every1.Kissed her lips gently.'I promise u Pia.I'll save u.And I'll always b there 4 u.U belong 2 me & I belong 2 u'. Rain was washing away Abhay's blood.His blood was felling on Pia's face while Abhay hands were full of Pia's blood. Thn giving his last stare 2 Jeh  'Never even try 2 come close 2 Pia.I was fool 2 think u gud 4 her but in fact u really don't deserve this princess.She is all mine' saying this he left.

Neel was shouting in pain'Y u let him go.He kicked me so hard'. Jeh 'U r fool bro.Y the hell u attacked Pia.If Pia is his weakness thn she is also her strength. U shuld have known tht by attacking Pia u will wake monster inside him.U were lucky tht he left u coz of Pia.And he did right 2 kick u.Evn I wnt 2 slap u 4 attacking Pia.V only wnt 2 kill Raichands & not poor Pia'.Neel'don't tell me u r falling 4 Pia'. Jeh'Shut up. Lets c wht will b Pia's reaction'

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
superb ,amazinggg
outstandingg...
luvd it.
plz plz cnt it as soon as possible nd plz plz pm me.
luv u
vritika
Originally posted by karantakiar

superb ,amazinggg
outstandingg...
luvd it.
plz plz cnt it as soon as possible nd plz plz pm me.
luv u
vritika
Oh thnx a lot.Ohh yani mai itni buri OS writer nahi hoon.I'll continue & will Pm u too.Thnx a lot😊
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

good one. pls continue
Thnx dishu now I m bit confidence I'll continue😊
Off course it's not torture Shrish...plz write the next part...it's really good 👏 👏Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
oh its really good and dont worry it is also emotional😊...pls continue soon...awesome beautiful writing...
hey that was a gr8 start to the os 👏👏
u always lied to us u really is very good at emotional stuff so never underestimate urself
trust me it was touching 
i can feel abhay's pain for his father and pia and also pia's concern for abhay😭
please do continue the os waiting eagerly for the coming part
damn! i jst lv it...
whn u r gona update????😔
m w8ing
Srishti..that was CLASSS.👏.⭐️mannn wohaaa...superb ..girl..let me know when you continue..!!🤗