Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

pyaar aur takraar (sujal & kashish)

rajeevs fan Senior Member
rajeevs fan
rajeevs fan

Posted: 10 January 2006 at 1:15am | IP Logged

i thought even i would trying writing this fan fiction thing hope u guys will appreaciate

ok in the first part let me just indroduce the characters.

My story revolves around 2 families.

One family is the Garewals and the others is Kapoors. Both these families are reputed in the business worlds. But the relationships between them r not very good as they r business rivals and also because of some past event which will come into picture as the story rolls by.

Sujal Garewal (rajeev khandelwal): Eldest son of the Garewals, takes care of the business and is very good at it. Loves his family a lot. He is very determined and carries loads of attitude

Kavya (Eijaz khan): Younger brother of sujal. A very sweet and fun loving guy. He is in college right now.

Angad (Iqbal Khan): Best friend of Sujal and works with him. He is a very jovial person and a lot of fun.

Karan (Hiten Tejwani): Elder son of the Kapoors. Handles the Kapoors business. Is a very serious person and can't stand the Garewals.

Kashish (Aamna Sharif): Daughter of the Kapoors. Is a very sweet girl, innocent, bubbly and cheerful. Just a normal girl who loves having fun. Right now is in college same as that of Kavya's. 

These are the Characters as of now i will keep introducing some more characters with the story.

tangina r IF-Rockerz
tangina r
tangina r

Rock n Roll Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2006 at 1:28am | IP Logged
wow the characters sound interesting so does the story plz post the first part soon cant wait Clap
*~sur~* IF-Dazzler
*~sur~*
*~sur~*

Posted: 10 January 2006 at 1:45am | IP Logged
hey cooll plz plz cont fast Clap
aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Posted: 10 January 2006 at 3:02am | IP Logged
cont fast
mona_bhatt Groupbie
mona_bhatt
mona_bhatt

Posted: 10 January 2006 at 4:03am | IP Logged
cont soon
rajeevs fan Senior Member
rajeevs fan
rajeevs fan

Posted: 10 January 2006 at 4:08am | IP Logged
ok let me start

As i told u Kavya and Kashish are in the same college but they are not friends or anything. Khashish's best friend is Anjali whom kavya really likes and even she has a soft corner for him but nothing serious between them so in the college its just the usual ched-chad.

Kashish and Anjali are together when Kavya comes up to them

Kavya: Hi Anju.... um... how r u

Anjali: Hi Kavya, y r u stammering u wanna ask something (smiling mischeviously).

Kavya: ummmmmmm..... yes actually i wanted to invite you

Anjali: invite me! for what, hey Kavya what r u upto.

Kavya: Oh no nothing actually my brother has won the Business man of the year award so theres a party at our house today so i would really like u to come.

Anjali: My mum won't allow for such late night party but may b if Kashish comes along with me my mum won't object.

Kavya: O yes plzz do come it will b a lot of fun to have u both over and trust me kashish u will enjoy a lot.

Kashish: Look Kavya am not too sure.........

Anjali: (interupts kashish) o yes yes we will definately come. So c u in the evening. Bye

Kavya: thats very good i will b looking forward to the evening. Bye.

(after Kavya leaves Kashish gets angry with Anjali)

Kashish: U stupid girl y did u drag me into this. he wanted to invite u over not me.

Anjali: am sorry but i couldn't have gone alone u no that and c'mon u r my friend u can do this much for me can't u.

Kashish: Uh.... ok

P.S: Kavya and Kashish are not really aware of their family rivalry and all that. And at Kavya's home they do not know that kashish is the Kapooor's daugter.

Ok so this it for now. But plzz give your opinions and wait for the next part where sujal and kashish will be meeting for the first time. Trust me guys the story will become very interesting. But right now am in a hurry so just this small part, hope u guys like it.
fakhra Goldie
fakhra
fakhra

Posted: 10 January 2006 at 4:21am | IP Logged
very nice part.........
*~sur~* IF-Dazzler
*~sur~*
*~sur~*

Posted: 10 January 2006 at 4:22am | IP Logged
i liked it yaar i loved it it was very very gooooooooood looking forward for the next part Clap

Go to top