Message in a Bottle

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hi, People !
 I'd read "The Notebook" by Nicolas sparks & I pretty liked it. Wanna ask, if anyone of you read "Message in a Bottle" by the same author ?  I just got it yesterday & planning to read it. Wanna know your views !

Lub
Sara

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwaryagayenSobtiObsession

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Message in a Bottle" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
yes i did and frnakly its not as good as notebook was notebook was eternal pleasure but mesaage in a bottle was different as always a different masterpiece by nicholas sparks
its abt a lady whogets a msg through ocean in a bottle from a man who loves his woman and then the quest began but what if the man still loves the other woman ... go ahead but dont expect anything like notebook .. if u want something like notebbook then go for dear john u l have some similar effects

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Batameez.

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
btw i see u a harshad aditi fan huh same here guess we all have same choicess hhuhh

Batameez.

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

yes i did and frnakly its not as good as notebook was notebook was eternal pleasure but mesaage in a bottle was different as always a different masterpiece by nicholas sparks
its abt a lady whogets a msg through ocean in a bottle from a man who loves his woman and then the quest began but what if the man still loves the other woman ... go ahead but dont expect anything like notebook .. if u want something like notebbook then go for dear john u l have some similar effects

I shall not totally agree as i'm not done reading it. But honestly I wasn't getting into & was going on turning pages, i know being unfair to the book . Its totally hard to say anything about the book as i just read a portion of it LOL hope he don't disappoint me Stern Smile I'll share my views once i'm done! Thanks 

I'm die hard PH/ HA fan. Hifiii ! 

aishwaryagayen

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OnlyHopeBatameez.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.