Name: Jodie Leeann Sweetin

Date of birth: January 19, 1982

Parents: Sam and Janice

Birth place: Los Angeles, California.

Height: 5' 5"

Weight: we'll never know

Eye Color: bluish gray Hair Color: blonde

she married at teh age of 20.

Jodie Leeann Sweetin, the beautiful and talented actress that grew up before our eyes on Full House is now 23 and living with her parents in Southern California. She enjoys being an only child, but has admitted she would like having a little brother. Jodie has one pet, a Lhasa Apso named Lacey she got as a gift from the producers of a Sizzler commerical she was in. Not only is Jodie talented, but she is also smart. 

Jodie is also involved in drama and acting classes to keep her skills finely tuned for her next great role. Jodie's acting career began to take off at a very early age. A few noted appearences include several commericals, and a guest appearence on The Hogan Family and Valerie. From there Jodie's incredible acting abilities landed her the spot of Stephanie Judith Tanner on Full House at the age of 5. In fact the "Stephanie" character was built around her! The show continued for 8 years and Jodie gained a large following of fans. Fortunately, Jodie hasn't disappeared since the cancellation of Full House. She has done several special appearances including a guest spot on Brotherly Love as a nerd named Lydia Lump, an appearance on the TGIF special All Star Magic, and a Full House reunion on America's Funnest Home Videos. What will Jodie's next great role be? All we can do is wait and find out. But rest assured Jodie will return with a huge following of fans right behind her.

Jodie's pictures (age-wise)

jodie at 5.

jodie's autographed pic.

Jodie with her husband on college's prom night.

Jodie's most recent picture.

hasn't she changed alot..ok i'm a big fan of hers, you can ask me anything abt her, if i know, i'll surely tell you.

Edited by Khushalay - 19 years ago
Posted: 19 years ago
Khushalay Khan u r awesome... I am a great great fan of Stephanie tooooooooo... not only stephanie but the complete Full House crew... everybody is special and sweet in their own way... I love all the characters... thanks for the article... 😊

Omg, she looks so different now, I would not have recognized her, had you not told me who it was. Thanks again Khush. ^_^

Hey thanx 4 da pics.
She is looking cute in the 1st pic and beautiful in the balck and white pic.
Is she divorced now? You told that she married at the age of 20 but is living with her parents in southern california at the age of 23.
no she's not divorce...but since she's the only child of her parents, despite of being married she lives with tme & her husband too.
So it means that her husband lives in her parents house.....(they all live in 1 house)huh.
thanx...she looks really nice in the black dress...
GREAT pics thanx for sharing!!!😊

thanks alot khushalay

i love fullhouse

i do watch it still

i was wondering how stephanie looked now

i saw the olsen twins in ibads avattarr becky is back in new serail sumerland

thnaks=gain