Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Amar-Shakti in Footloose-Discuss Here ONLY (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
sooo true it was a beautiful performanceEmbarrassed...dey always rock d stage...nd d lifts...it was awsumBig smile...nd d last bit d *hug* sooo cuteeeDay Dreaming
me tooo hopefullly in d show wen dey focus on d luv track we'lll get 2 c such a performanceDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995100littledevilsRadiantTreasure

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amar-Shakti in Footloose-Discuss Here ONLY (Page 5)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

faticutie03

Goldie

faticutie03

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
amar and shakti...they were mindblowing...awesome..fab...brillante...outstanding...i just love them...can't stop watching their dance

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cRadiantTreasure

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
when amar and shakti are together they will create magic

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995r07cRadiantTreasure

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
they are so awesome...they can create magic and they are just mindblowing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

That dance was freaking HAWT!! I am speechless and breathless after watching that Performance!!

tell me.. HOW IS IT that they always loook beautiful when they dance together??? In every freaking performance they sizzleee and they burn the dance floor.. I hve seen Shakti dance with other boys and Amar with other girls.. but when they dance together.. Its electrifying!!!

The lifts.. the chemistry and the MEGIC they create when they are around each other is simply out of this world.. and all these feelings.. they convey through dancing.. OUTSTANDING!!

OH YES and that HUG in the end.!! I ws like.. WOW!!! That sealed it for me! I am still drooling over the whole performance. And I have already watched it like 3174474676 times..

IT WAS KHUDA JAANE FOR ME ALL OVER AGAIN!! and I WANT MORE!
The last hug  was like sooo passionate...they better do stuff hotter than this in D3LOL but anyways I loved this performance...it seemed so real at the end. Hopefully, whenever Shakti is mad at Amar...Amar hugs her like that from behind...I've watched dance shows/award functions and stuff and I've never seen two people look so good together and burn the dance floor like thatClap. Salute to Amar, your lifts are just amazingClap...god this is going to be playing on repeat for me... all the rest of today and tomorrow and maybe Monday I'll stop lol when the episode airs...

100littledevils

Reeyana

Goldie

Reeyana

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
ya, really i enjoyed too... it was just superb

RadiantTreasure

Reeyana

Goldie

Reeyana

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 the link yar ...

ShagufElina

IF-Rockerz

ShagufElina

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
I really love their performance
:):):)AMAR SHAKTI:):):)
ROCCCKKKSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.