Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Amar-Shakti in Footloose-Discuss Here ONLY (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Angry_Bird

IF-Rockerz

Angry_Bird

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
I've watched the promo like 98765778909766 times... Cant wait for tmrw..
They will set the stage on fire.. (like alwaysWink)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amar-Shakti in Footloose-Discuss Here ONLY (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
man they were just AWSOME...Big smile
that last spin...and their expressions...mind blowingClap
n the last hug...just made me fall in love wid their chemistry all over again
Amar n Shakti u guys are just AWSOMEHug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

upekasanyogitaprc8een4eva100littledevilsr07cMAYURFAN001sweetshineZaYaHolickajenSaRuv.

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
OMG last hug was jus awasome and tooo hawtt da way he cme and huged her frm behindDay Dreaming

Edited by Tasha4ever - 23 July 2011 at 8:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c100littledevilsMAYURFAN001

8een4eva

8een4eva

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
i know right!!!i ws watching the act with my mouth open!!!they never fail to create d magical aura when they dance together!!its ike love...its like magic...its like DID revisited...Heart...they look like they are made for each other!!i looove them...n il stop gushing now!!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c100littledevilsMAYURFAN001ZaYaHolic

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I know man
i mean the last hug made my day
for a sec i was thinking have they forgotten that camera is still on n they both looked awesome
all fairy tale type
it seriously lukd like rey was making kria realise that she loves him like saying jitna b dur jaoge utna pas apne ap ko paoge
they seriously killed it
dat hug oh man sum1 pinch me n get me out of my dream land

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

8een4eva100littledevilsr07cMAYURFAN001ZaYaHolic

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
man that last hug was so real...it makes me wonder if Amar-Shakti is for real...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

8een4eva100littledevilsr07cMAYURFAN001ZaYaHolic

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
That dance was freaking HAWT!! I am speechless and breathless after watching that Performance!!

tell me.. HOW IS IT that they always loook beautiful when they dance together??? In every freaking performance they sizzleee and they burn the dance floor.. I hve seen Shakti dance with other boys and Amar with other girls.. but when they dance together.. Its electrifying!!!

The lifts.. the chemistry and the MEGIC they create when they are around each other is simply out of this world.. and all these feelings.. they convey through dancing.. OUTSTANDING!!

OH YES and that HUG in the end.!! I ws like.. WOW!!! That sealed it for me! I am still drooling over the whole performance. And I have already watched it like 3174474676 times..

IT WAS KHUDA JAANE FOR ME ALL OVER AGAIN!! and I WANT MORE!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyogitaprc8een4evasweetapple2995100littledevilsr07cZaYaHolic

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

man that last hug was so real...it makes me wonder if Amar-Shakti is for real...

hahah.. Trust me.. I share the same feeling.. in my oppinion..They shld be for real.. because they need each other in their lives because the two share the same passion, and the same feelings!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c100littledevilsZaYaHolic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.