Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Tanuuu for the promo upload!πŸ€—

Nice promo after a long time and very happy to see Thulz happy πŸ˜›.

Cute siblings talk πŸ˜ƒ. Nice to see Thulz, Mohan and Pavi get together. Hopefully apoligised to Thulz.

Best scene is GP calling Thulz as her daughter . Wonderful to see the shocked face of GW and her darling selfish daughterπŸ˜‰. Wished Psycho was there to see this sceneπŸ˜ƒ.

TA shocked? Hopefully it is something which he will realize the truth of Dharman or someone😲.

Ohhh Kalyani! Finally revealing her feel for Mohan to Deepa and Thulz. Good Thulz knows it 😊.

Eagarly waiting for Lax and Sundari scenes 😍.
varuny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope that Lav's MIL will come to say some good things about Thulasi too. It will be the real nosecut to the mother and to the daughter. 
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the promo Tanu! πŸ˜›

Wow! A really nice promo! Looking forward to enjoy the smiling Thulasi this week. πŸ˜‰

Nice to see a determined TPS again. She looks simple, but really pretty. It is refreshing to see her in the scene. Hope Lakshman gets some dose from her and she should never give up the case Bhuvana started. Dharman handling this case alone, good that TA is not to be seen with him. 

This is a perfect nosecut to GW + SQ. Thulasi simply has nothing to do, but for her kind others will give the aapu to her enemies, which is nice. The more closer Thulasi gets to her siblings&relatives, the more TA is getting detached from his relatives, sooner or later it is going to be again a situation with just Thulasi for him. πŸ˜•

Did TA (looks good in this scene) came to know that Thulasi entered MM's house or does he get reminded of the loan he has to pay this month?! Either TA is unhappy or Thulasi, so that viewers don't really could be completely happy in this serial, sigh! πŸ˜’

Padma darling, enjoy the wonderful scene! Whom are you going to curse now, your own children?! πŸ˜›
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo, Tanu.

It seems to be a happy week for Thulasi. Thulasi is shown with persons who like her. GP accepting Thulasi as his daughter. He knows Thulasi is more capable than Nitish and Charu and of course his useless DIL. He probably is accepting she would help him in his business. Even now she can do some partime work as she is doing her studies. It will be nice to see the reaction of Laav, GW and her romantic partner when GP talks high of Thulasi. A good point is Nitish is also developing respect for Thulasi which is a hint he is going to do well.
vernaly thumbnail
A good promo after a long time.Thankyou for posting
Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varny

I hope that Lav's MIL will come to say some good things about Thulasi too. It will be the real nosecut to the mother and to the daughter. 

I too wished the same. I remember once psycho's mom saying she will build a temple for Tulasi if she saves her husband from jail.

I wish she was there too to irritate SQ and GW more..useless creatures.

Promo seems to be interesting otherwise.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Everyone is talking exciting about the latest promo which I have yet to watch.

Will be going home shortly and I can see it at my own pace to enjoy it to the fullest.

Thanks dear Tanu...appreciate your enthusiasm in wanting to share this with your buddies of Thendral serial.