Salman Ali Appreciation Thread - new videos added (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Salman you are a true rock star! No. 1 or 2 doesn't really matter at this point in time. I know you have a very bright future ahead of you. Love you my friend. God bless.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muse10Purrrfect

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman Ali Appreciation Thread - new videos added (Page 15)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'L Champs Music ka Gurucool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purrrfect

Salman, your Maa Tuje Salaam was brilliant. I loved the way you sung it towards the end. Great going my lil champ.

It's my wish you win this contest, however remember if you loose due to votes, it's not the end of the journey. Raja Hasan came out as a winner in his own right - so don't let the votes ever pull you down.

Keep rocking - your fans are with you!!Thumbs Up

Earlier I had posted this saying if Salman you lose, it's not end of the world. Raja Hasan came out as a winner in his own right - you are a winner in a your own right. Trophy means nothing, U mentioned on facebook that you love Raja Hasan's singing - Inshallah, you will be successful like him also...Ameen.

Congrats on winning second place - Thumbs Up

anusmDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Congrats Salman...Loved his performance during Finale..Clap..awesome singing..Win or lose you have your future already cut out for you...Do your riyaz and success will follow...God bless!!

Edited by Dabulls23 - 02 October 2011 at 12:58pm

muse10Purrrfect

muse10

muse10

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Dear Salman:

You are a winner "of many hearts." This is just the beginning.

Always remember that millions loved your singing and they will look forward to hearing your songs in the coming years.

best wishes  for a truly bright future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfect

anusm

anusm

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

Salman, your Maa Tuje Salaam was brilliant. I loved the way you sung it towards the end. Great going my lil champ.

It's my wish you win this contest, however remember if you loose due to votes, it's not the end of the journey. Raja Hasan came out as a winner in his own right - so don't let the votes ever pull you down.

Keep rocking - your fans are with you!!Thumbs Up

ClapEarlier I had posted this saying if Salman you lose, it's not end of the world. Raja Hasan came out as a winner in his own right - you are a winner in a your own right. Trophy means nothing, U mentioned on facebook that you love Raja Hasan's singing - Inshallah, you will be successful like him also...Ameen.

Congrats on winning second place - Thumbs Up

YES CONGRATULATIONS SALMAN YOU ARE MY WINNERThumbs UpStarStarClapClap
YOU ARE THE BEST OF ALLClap YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT FUTURE INSHALLAHClapClapClapClapClapClap

musica10

musica10

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
All the best Salman. You are an amazing absolutely amazing singer. Wis you a very bright future.

.chiquita.

.chiquita.

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Congrats Salman Clap, u are an amazing singer... u have me as a fan forever... Hopefully u will be a great playback singer one day!

boysinger

Groupbie

boysinger

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
L'il Champs_2011-10-01 Grand Finale_Top 3 finalists - Introducing Song 
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T6TGGSV9 
L'il Champs_2011-10-01 Grand Finale_Azmat, Salman & Nitin - Medley 
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NSRZGRUU 
L'il Champs_2011-10-01 Grand Finale_Salman - Medley 
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G0VRHPJ0 
L'il Champs_2011-10-01 Grand Finale_Salman feat. Kailash Kher - Medley 
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2C2F8249 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'L Champs Music ka Gurucool Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.