Nadas Jul 18-22.mon-fri on pg-1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Thank you Priya for the update.

I thought Gopi said I will come right back(Ippave pesittu vareen) - innum yevlav episode to talk? After that if Deivanai and Meenatchi torture malar calling Malaru - then I am killing them both.

Thiru - Beware of it - No more Meenatchi or Deiva.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadas Jul 18-22.mon-fri on pg-1 (Page 3)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
indha romance adutha jenmathula dhaan mudiyum. idhu nadula again vanitha + gopi...andha Lolawathi saami aaduvaa. and Rohini and Paramu jOdi pOttu oorai vittu Odalaam. adheppadi paramukku correctaa pasikkaradhu? room, out, eat, room..ippadiyE life OttituduvaaLO? and 2nd Dhimsu is refusing to marry for now..(raginis jodi) i know i have to careful with the word Dhimsu..we already have 4. Mr.Mahesu (selvam), Mr.Kamini (moorthy), Kamini and now this new guy. idhu nadula who is the new financial guy who is going to be Veeru's would-be?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl.

geecee

Groupbie

geecee

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

--- 

Edited by geecee - 27 July 2011 at 8:49am

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
@geecee - We do not discuss the episode until the update is done Geecee , the least we can do to encourage and respect our updaters.  Thanks for understanding.

geecee

Groupbie

geecee

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eclat

@geecee - We do not discuss the episode until the update is done Geecee , the least we can do to encourage and respect our updaters.  Thanks for understanding.

Oh, I didn't know that at all eclat . OuchI had just watched the episode & had some time , so just like that posted my thought.

I didn't even see the first page for the update & certainly didn't mean any disrespect to anybody .

I am sorry if unintentionally I have discouraged or hurt anybody.   My apologies :(

Edited by geecee - 23 July 2011 at 11:47am

eclat

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the Friday update.

Mostly neengga thappuchuttengga from Friday Frezny.

Is this a romance? Gopi asks and Malar keeps standing without answering? Yennavo Pongga. I have a pheeline they will not have Malr-Gopi scene on Monday. Probable Lollu/Kamu/Malli trouble. Lets see.

srima

mallige

Groupbie

mallige

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
At least it was nice to see Malar and Gopi smiling! andha periamma and Veeru's rodhanai and lolavathi's polambal was too much!
Where is our aan-azhagan Sam, kara-sevu family, dhimsu 1 etc?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top