Galinaaz.9|C|<ReqList&Note'147[PlzSee]>>

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Note;

Hello-shellooo my sweethearts!! hope you all are doing good..well..i am re-posting it here before starting my 9th Shop, i would like to put few points into consideration. I noe sounds bit rude and straight but having done all these tons of req. lastly, m a lil upset(errmm..) ya upset! you'll cum to know why m i upset when you go thru these few points, so plz take out some time and read these:

• firstly, most imp..from now on. i am only going to take Requests from my Regular Visitors/Friends/whom i know well. Not just who come in when i am open place a Request and dissappear. Sorry about this but i hate(yaa...actually) those kinda people. So pleasee pleaaaseee its a Reqq not to bother urself and me too for such 'open.cum.buy' like of attitude.
  • i am only going work for the HQ pixx pleaseee the siggies turn out a 'ssscrapp' yaaa...even after putin in so much efforts, n if i say NO at the time of req u would defi feel bad. So HQ Pix ONLY.
  • I am not going to PM anyone, anyone means anyoneee for the completed Req at all. cos my friend list is arnd 190 friends n if i start PM-in, i'll go mad.lukin fro ur particular username from my list n these days changin usernames is so much fun & common... every 15 days i cum to noew about a new username on my id.
  • Do not PM me, my req is not on the list, etc etc. if m done with ur req, i will Update it along with your name as 'DONE' else your name would be there for the next update.
  • if you are requesting me a siggy, make sure, you use it atleast for two days! Yes, 2days...jyada nahi hai...cos if u r not usin; it i feel so baddd, what would u do if u wr at my place ?
  • Ok, if you think, anythin' is left...for me to say and samjhaao you guyz feel free to ask me before you actually make your Req.
  • Lastly but not the least, Apologies for ^^ the above, but this was quite due since long from my side, now m feelin' soo relaxed! and better...🤣 Thanks all for the patience and time and the visit and the love and the appreciation and the hugs and the comments and more and more...!!🤣
continue for more fun...😆😆
Edited by starry.phoenix - 12 years ago
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Freebies

Edited by starry.phoenix - 12 years ago
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
First to post & wish you in your 9th gallery CONGRATS SHIKHU JAANI!!!!! 🥳

Your creations are AMAZING and so unique, especially your siggies.. already on Gallery 9? UFF, that was quick 😆 Keep rocking partner!!! Twinnoo😎

Minu loves you 🤗🤗🤗
Edited by minuu - 12 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratz on 9th one shikz🤗
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Shikha 🤗
Congratz On You 9th Shop
👏🥳
Hope You Have Many More Shops😳

🥳
🥳
🥳🥳🥳
🥳🥳
🥳

Once Again Congratz

Edited by mariasrk - 12 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Congratsss shikhs!!!!!!!! 🤗Awesome Job.. loved the signature/coloring alot. 👏
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for my request hun<3
Sorry it took me so long for that comment lol..was a little busy with some things..but thank you so much for it..just love it<3 The sig is just so beautiful<3

Congratulations on your 9th gallery hun<3 Just love your work<3 And I have no words for seeing my name on your list..thank you so much..even though I suck sometimes at commenting at updates and might dissapear at times..I always love your work<3 Huge fan of your colouring<3

@update:
just love the way they all turned out..especially the 2nd,3rd and 4th sig..the styles and colouring are just out this world<3 Also love your banner<3

Keep rocking hun<3
And hope you open many many more:)
Sneha:)
Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratz on ur new gall di.

I simply adore ur work...its just sooo dreamy...

May u have many many more galls

Luv ya
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CONGOOO SHIKSSS🤗
HOPE YOU OPEN MANNY MANNYYY MANNY MANY MOREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤗🤗
FABBB UPDATE I SOOO LOVED
ALL MY FAV WAS ARHI AND MOHIT ONES =D
KEEP ROCKING🤗

LOVE YOU SOFIA X