Page   of 147
Page 2 Page 147

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaananainaaniru273Fari.KashianBubblyRlilindiangurl13Sammy__-Rakshu-Gunjan.-Shobhu21-AishuHiBawariNiHa24.AngadKripa.chahaat.-Shankar-chammak_challo_xCIOT_DulceAmor-Hina-AbhayVakil_1992-Garima--kirulicious-xx-Rai-xxsensodyneSano88-Preeti-minuusaher_90RavishingSaRunSiddhi_mariasrklipshaajaanloverAnjilicious-Hoor-bairiyaa.isskqSobtiObsessioniloveyouafridieshaaax3.SandstoneYusBeeshewolf..hea..Juhi.cant.be.assed.Mariaa.RDChiinnu.ayesha..Dulcetrelentless...RamKiJanaki..P.Kamaljit.Sean-Fatima-SunShine_A.JustaDreamSunshine GirlZari_Khannadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Galinaaz.9|C|<ReqList&Note'147[PlzSee]>>" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Note;

Hello-shellooo my sweethearts!! hope you all are doing good..well..i am re-posting it here before starting my 9th Shop, i would like to put few points into consideration. I noe sounds bit rude and straight but having done all these tons of req. lastly, m a lil upset(errmm..) ya upset! you'll cum to know why m i upset when you go thru these few points, so plz take out some time and read these:

• firstly, most imp..from now on. i am only going to take Requests from my Regular Visitors/Friends/whom i know well. Not just who come in when i am open place a Request and dissappear. Sorry about this but i hate(yaa...actually) those kinda people. So pleasee pleaaaseee its a Reqq not to bother urself and me too for such 'open.cum.buy' like of attitude.
  • i am only going work for the HQ pixx pleaseee the siggies turn out a 'ssscrapp' yaaa...even after putin in so much efforts, n if i say NO at the time of req u would defi feel bad. So HQ Pix ONLY.
  • I am not going to PM anyone, anyone means anyoneee for the completed Req at all. cos my friend list is arnd 190 friends n if i start PM-in, i'll go mad.lukin fro ur particular username from my list n these days changin usernames is so much fun & common... every 15 days i cum to noew about a new username on my id.
  • Do not PM me, my req is not on the list, etc etc. if m done with ur req, i will Update it along with your name as 'DONE' else your name would be there for the next update.
  • if you are requesting me a siggy, make sure, you use it atleast for two days! Yes, 2days...jyada nahi hai...cos if u r not usin; it i feel so baddd, what would u do if u wr at my place ?
  • Ok, if you think, anythin' is left...for me to say and samjhaao you guyz feel free to ask me before you actually make your Req.
  • Lastly but not the least, Apologies for ^^ the above, but this was quite due since long from my side, now m feelin' soo relaxed! and better...ROFL Thanks all for the patience and time and the visit and the love and the appreciation and the hugs and the comments and more and more...!!ROFL
continue for more fun...LOLLOL

Edited by starry.phoenix - 17 July 2011 at 10:58am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

niru273BubblyRlilindiangurl13Gunjan.-Shobhu21-chammak_challoAishuHiBawari-kirulicious--Shankar-xx-Rai-xxAbhayVakil_1992-Hina-DulceAmorsaher_90minuuSano88-Preeti-mariasrkAnjilicious-Hoor-Siddhi_bairiyaa.isskqcant.be.assed.YusBeeRavishingSaRuniloveyouafridi.Juhi..Dulcet..RamKiJanaki...JustaDreamSunshine GirlAS..-Fatima-P.Kamaljit.SeanZari_Khan.ayesha.relentless.SunShine_ASaRuv.

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Freebies

Edited by starry.phoenix - 17 July 2011 at 11:01am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

LilMissMoodypayal40niru273Ishan.lilindiangurl13BubblyRKomalgraphix-scarlett-Gunjan._xCIOT_xx-Rai-xxsensodynechahaat.-Shankar-xTimax~*sindhu*~-kirulicious-DulceAmor-Hina-Mysterygirl_meAbhayVakil_1992AishuHiBawariminuuSano88-Preeti-saher_90pree4ruRavishingSaRun-KimSungHyun--Hoor-mariasrklipshaaSiddhi_Monu-SunNaaAnjiliciousSobtiObsessioniloveyouafridieshaaax3.YusBeebairiyaa.isskqcant.be.assed.Chiinnu-Saruu-.Juhi.Zari_Khan.ayesha.SunShine_Arelentless..JustaDreamSunshine Girl..RamKiJanaki..-Fatima-P.Kamaljit.SeanAS..SaRuv.

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
First to post & wish you in your 9th galleryDancing CONGRATS SHIKHU JAANI!!!!! Party

Your creations are AMAZING and so unique, especially your siggies.. already on Gallery 9? UFF, that was quick LOL Keep rocking partner!!! TwinnooCool

Minu loves you HugHugHug

Edited by minuu - 17 July 2011 at 10:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starry.phoenix

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Congratz on 9th one shikzHug

starry.phoenix

mariasrk

IF-Sizzlerz

mariasrk

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Hey Shikha Hug
Congratz On You 9th Shop
ClapParty
Hope You Have Many More ShopsEmbarrassed

Party
Party
PartyPartyParty
PartyParty
Party

Once Again CongratzDancing

Edited by mariasrk - 17 July 2011 at 11:10am

starry.phoenix

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Congratsss shikhs!!!!!!!! HugAwesome Job.. loved the signature/coloring alot. Clap

starry.phoenix

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for my request hun<3
Sorry it took me so long for that comment lol..was a little busy with some things..but thank you so much for it..just love it<3 The sig is just so beautiful<3

Congratulations on your 9th gallery hun<3 Just love your work<3 And I have no words for seeing my name on your list..thank you so much..even though I suck sometimes at commenting at updates and might dissapear at times..I always love your work<3 Huge fan of your colouring<3

@update:
just love the way they all turned out..especially the 2nd,3rd and 4th sig..the styles and colouring are just out this world<3 Also love your banner<3

Keep rocking hun<3
And hope you open many many more:)
Sneha:)

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 17 July 2011 at 11:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starry.phoenixpree4ru

Post Reply New Post

Go to top