Fan Fictions

Through the Facade- ArHi FF Completed (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 47

ayu_tripathi

Groupbie

ayu_tripathi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
awww..this was soo beautiful..just read it in one go...loved it entirely..what a concept...beautifully written...amazingly expressed feelings and emotions...!!>..great work..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Through the Facade- ArHi FF Completed (Page 43)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by girlz-rule

@TheWandmaker: Nyc n superb story.Smile

Thanks a bunch <3

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayu_tripathi

awww..this was soo beautiful..just read it in one go...loved it entirely..what a concept...beautifully written...amazingly expressed feelings and emotions...!!>..great work..!!

Thanks a lot, am glad you found it to be a fine read, and wrote to me such a kind review, means a lot <3

snehal.sharma

snehal.sharma

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Just finished reading it 
And i must tell this story is amazing 
It was wonderful 
The concept was so intresting 
The emotions were lovely 
Enjoyed reading itSmile 

AnotherAdmirer

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehal.sharma

Just finished reading it 
And i must tell this story is amazing 
It was wonderful 
The concept was so intresting 
The emotions were lovely 
Enjoyed reading itSmile 

Hello, Thanks a bunch :) Am glad you liked it Embarrassed

Rasgulla_sp

IF-Stunnerz

Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
s

Edited:

Beautiful story... Intelligent story...

You gave a parallel version of IPK by picking the show from one track and writing your own.

Firstly, the logic which you gave that bound Arnav's and Khushi's past was way better than what the CVs gave. It doesnt make Garima, who is alive, a vamp, the dead mother is responsible and Arnav's father is equally responsible too... His mother's suicide and Anjali's broken marriage fits too. Sigh... if only the CVs had used your brains.

Next, the title is so aptly justified... Facade that is what we were shown in the golden days of IPK. He cares, he doesnt show. And it is Khushi who sees through the facade not just in the show but throughout in your story. You have stayed truer to the essence of the show than the show ever did.

Khushi's character is everything I had wanted it to be seen as developed in the show. An asset at work, progressing steadily in her professional and personal equation with Arnav and managing to change Arnav by her presence.

All the other tracks... Anjali's, Shyam's, Payal's, Aakash's everything is added wonderfully, while they stayed true to their characters. You have not just closed the loops; you have used each of these tracks to make ArHi's story reach its destination.

And what a closure to Arnav and Khushi. They met in Sheesh Mahal and they 'met' for a happily ever after there too Smile

You are a gifted writer. Where the hell was I while you were writing this???

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 17 July 2013 at 7:38am

AnotherAdmirer

luvbug

Goldie

luvbug

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
lovely!!!! enjoyed readng it...

AnotherAdmirer

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

s

Edited:

Beautiful story... Intelligent story...

You gave a parallel version of IPK by picking the show from one track and writing your own.

Firstly, the logic which you gave that bound Arnav's and Khushi's past was way better than what the CVs gave. It doesnt make Garima, who is alive, a vamp, the dead mother is responsible and Arnav's father is equally responsible too... His mother's suicide and Anjali's broken marriage fits too. Sigh... if only the CVs had used your brains.

Next, the title is so aptly justified... Facade that is what we were shown in the golden days of IPK. He cares, he doesnt show. And it is Khushi who sees through the facade not just in the show but throughout in your story. You have stayed truer to the essence of the show than the show ever did.

Khushi's character is everything I had wanted it to be seen as developed in the show. An asset at work, progressing steadily in her professional and personal equation with Arnav and managing to change Arnav by her presence.

All the other tracks... Anjali's, Shyam's, Payal's, Aakash's everything is added wonderfully, while they stayed true to their characters. You have not just closed the loops; you have used each of these tracks to make ArHi's story reach its destination.

And what a closure to Arnav and Khushi. They met in Sheesh Mahal and they 'met' for a happily ever after there too Smile

You are a gifted writer. Where the hell was I while you were writing this???

Thanks for such a lovely review :) Those were the good old days, when IPK had all my attention.
I usually like doing this, picking from a point and continuing on my own. Its a way of expressing my expectations from the show.
The title came naturally, it defines Arnav and Khushi, Arnav with a Facade and khushi seeing through it. That's how i always found them. 
Khushi peering through the curtains, and Arnav grumbling at her nosy nature :PP 

I take care to close all the loops, as a reader they annoy me :/

Well I am glad u liked it ! =) Thanks for reading and reviewing, you can try my current 'The Unnatural' some day. It will be my last work here. Thanks once again!

Rasgulla_sp

Post Reply New Post

Go to top