Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Nuts is so stupid...

eshi786 Senior Member
eshi786
eshi786

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
I couldn't control my laughter when she said, "Mom, color change ho gaya, iska kya matlab hai. " Lol
Did Ram send her to school or did she just decide one day, I will become a fashion designer and Ram said, "Bol na beta kitne paise chahiye?" Tu bol to bank khol doon. Wink

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
well she did seem silly...but then again you dont learn in school about the meaning of pregnancy test colors...maybe she just never encountered such a situation before and didnt read the box

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
agree with ya but niharika made nuts do the test so i guess she was like whatever idc i just want to get over with it  n didn't read the box since she is crazy like that n all.

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 19 July 2011 at 12:49am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index