Chellameh

India-Forums

CM July 18 -22 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

eclat IF-Veteran Member
eclat
eclat

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

saamanguruvignessahanarajZEESXYJanuRenita571priyakramankittykrishnaserials2010lakshmikrlavanyazswash2_SK_srimaCarynVani19nithyamkvrojapoooo

shamnath Newbie
shamnath
shamnath

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Lol... Good kavithai. I have this strange feeling that Vadamalai would die or might be paralysed. Then Avinash would be with Chellama - just like how the josiyaramma said - ini un vaazhkai paathaiyil avan un koode iruppan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXYswash2eclat

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamnath

Lol... Good kavithai. I have this strange feeling that Vadamalai would die or might be paralysed. Then Avinash would be with Chellama - just like how the josiyaramma said - ini un vaazhkai paathaiyil avan un koode iruppan

Aiyoo...it would be so sad if Vadai dies...it would be better if he recovers and unites with Chellms and the children. Perhaps josi meant that this Avinash guy would be there throughout the ordeal until she is reunited with her family.Big smile

But I think josi said that the 2nd twin would be killed by a dark man. Could it be the mad guy who brought his face to the screen when Chittappu was carrying the twin to one of the houses in the slum area? Cry

Somehow my heart pains when I see the 2nd twin. She has been suffering since birth...used as a begging tool by Kamini and gang. Something abt the baby makes me cry...something pathetic abt her...while the other twin is so well taken care of...Cry I just hope the child lives and gets a chance to go back to her mum (that would remove the tention in my heart)...Chellams did carry her once accidently while in a hurry to go with Vadai to the hospital after he was attacked. Then she quickly switched the babies when someone told her so.Shocked

I just hope Radhika would change her mind by not having this baby killed...I can't take it anymore seeing children tortured like this..!!AngryAngryAngry

Edited by Sue Nair - 18 July 2011 at 2:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabcpriyakramansrimaVani19eclat

shamnath Newbie
shamnath
shamnath

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
No, I dont think it is the baby which would die because a young girl's photo was shown. It is going to get worse nowadays. Whenever I hear the title song of Chellame, I feel damn sad. It makes me feel that there is no point in helping others.

It is true that she has to fight against all obstacles. But aren't all these just too much? I find it rather unfair to Radhika.

What the medium said was a Karuppu aadu. Very likely it would be Muthalagi because Beach would get arrested for the murder. Muthalagi mentioned that if it is Chellama who made her hubby land in jail, she would not let her off easily.

In the past, the way Muthalagi tortured Chellama was simply too much. And it seems that Sneha and Muthalagi would join forces to go against Chellama.

Whatever the case is, it is going to be endless sufferings for the next few weeks. I hate it so much.
kittykrishna Senior Member
kittykrishna
kittykrishna

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Superb updates EclatClapClapClap

Enjoyable episode with nice twist .

Snake Beachkku vechitaayya aapppuuu !!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

Sentiment scenes tooo much pulle. CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eclat

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat - watched this by default - Beach says that he is going with Asingam - snake apdiye Uchi kulunthu pOchu Wink hmmm, getting labeled as Asingam is a boon???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2srimaVani19eclat

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat, Beach unake nalla venum. Snake nee ellam orru jenmam?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eclat

kittykrishna Senior Member
kittykrishna
kittykrishna

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLWorld's most wonderful father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by kittykrishna - 19 July 2011 at 10:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serials2010srimaVani19

Go to top