Celebrity Fan Clubs

Arjun-Rati{The Eternal Duo Mayank Nupur} (Page 79)

Post Reply New Post

Page 79 of 86

...EhSaas...

IF-Stunnerz

...EhSaas...

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RatiArTi

Jaya and Preeti Di...Wish you the same Hug
Same to you Amrita Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun-Rati{The Eternal Duo Mayank Nupur} (Page 79)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...EhSaas...

IF-Stunnerz

...EhSaas...

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
i know i am late but
Happy PBM Anniversary Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AvineshRocks

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Arjun Bijlani - indya.com
Happy Birthday Arjun Bijlani Via Indya.Com
Cool guy Arjun Bijlani brought in his birthday with family and friends. Enjoying his break, Arjun was glad to get to spend time with his family and cutting four cakes.
With chocolate cakes being his favourite, he was glad to get two of them. Arjun exclaims, "Birthdays are fun. Today I cut four cakes- two chocolate, one pineapple and one mix fruit. They we...re from my mom, friends and fans. I have been chilling at home with my mom and brother. In the evening, I plan to go out with friends and family for a dinner. I am not doing much this year- meaning nothing grand planned."

With his caller tone being, Bhaag DK Bose, his phone has been ringing non stop. "There have been loads of calls and I have been on the net checking mails and messages. I thank each and every fan for their wishes, love and support." Arjun gained popularity with his role in Left Right Left but it was Mayank in Mile Jab Hum Tum which turned him into the darling of the masses. He was last seen in Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna and is currently looking for a cool role.

Talking about his best birthday gift, he reminisces, "When I was in school, my dad brought me a red bike. I cherished it. when you want something and you get it, it becomes ten times more valuable and gives you that much more joy."

We wish Arjun a very happy birthday and hope to see him on the telly screens soon.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Rati-Pandey-back-with-Hitler-Didi&aid=3361

Rati Pandey back with Hitler Didi in ZEE TV Via Indya.com
Rati Pandey, who shot to fame with her bubbly and cute character Nupur Bhushan from STAR One's Miley Jab Hum Tum, is ready with her new show. Her fans will see a different side of Rati as she plays a strong, dynamic character in Zee TV's latest prime time offering Hitler Didi. Rati speaks with us about her new innings, character and more.

...What urged you to do this show?
The uniqueness of the character & the story line were primary reasons. I wanted to do something different after Miley Jab Hum Tum. I had to wait for 9 months to get a good role. I am confident that Hitler Didi will be loved by audiences.

Tell us something about your character –Hitler Didi?
I play the character of Indira Sharma, who is rather stoic, serious and has forgotten the joy of living, smiling, dreaming and loving. She loves her family and is the sole bread earner of her family. But she hates her father who deserted them to be with another woman. She is inexpressive and has no tension in life. She is a big problem for her family which is why they call her Hitler Didi.

How difficult was it to play Indira Sharma?
It was difficult initially but as our shooting proceeded I learnt more about the character. Being an actor, I want to give a convincing performance to my audiences. This character can be blank at times but I have practiced hard to get into the skin of the character and keep a poker face.

It is said that your character is inspired by the producer Ila Bedi's character. Is it true?
I think Ila Bedi is very happy with my performance in the show. I don't know if Hitler didi is based on her life. If it is then it will be easy for me to patao her (laughs).

Tell us about your shooting experience in Delhi especially in Chandni Chowk.
Bahut hi alag flavour hain Delhi main, and the place where we were shooting was very shady. It was in a crowded wholesale market. It was my first outdoor shoot for a daily soap which I enjoyed.

Indira is shown slapping with her chapals. In real life, have you slapped anyone?
Just few days ago, during the shoot of the show in Chandni Chowk, we were doing touch up on the roads and though there was enough space for commuters to go, one man came very close to me. I saw him and caught hold of his collar and said kya hain? & I pushed him.

Sandeep Baswana's tapori role in Hitler Didi - indya.com

Bubbly Rati Pandey IN A serious avatar

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/Delhi-dishes-for-Hitler-Didi/Article1-765278.aspx
The cast and crew of Hitler Didi, a show that's likely to start soon on Zee TV, had a fun time shooting the show's basic outdoors at Chandni Chowk in Delhi.

The show was being shot at an actual 'muhalla' and the neighbours shown in the show are not played by extras, they're the real residents of the locality. When the locals found that a show was being shot around their neighbourhood, they ensured that they treat the actors and the crew members to biryanis and kebabs everyday for lunch.

A couple of households even gave away their personal furniture for a couple of scenes because the crew was unable to procure the right furniture for the shoot.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/headlines/y2k11/nov/nov55.php

MUMBAI: Zee TV, the flagship Hindi general entertainment channel of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (Zeel), is experimenting with fiction properties even as its top-rated show Pavitra Rishta is losing eyeballs.

The channel is now launching an unconventional fiction show - Hitler Didi - wherein the protagonist is unlike the other fiction show leads.

The show premieres on 7 November and will air every Monday-Friday at 8 pm.

Zee TV head of fiction programming Sukesh Motwani said that it is a bold attempt by the channel to air a show where the female lead is rude, arrogant and strict. "The show is nothing like other fiction shows. It is shot in Delhi, the protagonist is very loud, she shouts and abuses, and also has an attitude of 'my way or highway'. But the way it is shot and presented, I hope the viewers will like her," he said.

The story revolves around Indira Sharma (played by Rati Pandey), who is the Hitler didi. Handling the responsibilities of her family alone, she has lost the interest in living.

"It is all about learning to be able to smile, dream and love all over again. It captures Sharma's transition from being a steely, cold and dry person to someone warm and vulnerable. The show is positive and light-hearted in its tonality and the audience will be able to connect with the protagonists very well," Motwani added.

The show is written and produced by Ila Bedi of Trilogy Krikos Productions.

The channel has planned an aggressive marketing campaign to promote the show.

New serial Hitler Didi to have serious avatar of Rati Pandey | Gossip

"I am disheartened with what is shown on TV" - Ila Bedi Dutt

Wish the best on the occasion of Bakrid - Festivals Occasions - arjun bijlani Bakrid celebrations.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AvineshRocks.Nabi.

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Here are two sigs of Indira Sharma by Shagun
Gallery Link
llGSPll Update PG 78

Indira Sharma

http://imgup.com/image-8753_4EC00A26.jpg

http://imgup.com/image-930D_4EBE8AB2.jpg

AvineshRocks.Nabi.

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Hi preeti how r u??
U r completely gayab..
Bohut busy ho kya?

-Preeti-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Hey Nabi
ya kind of Busy ..so am just here and there randomly. cannot even catch up with all the happeningsConfused

Some Sigs by Bushra
MayUr

Rati

AvineshRocks.Nabi.

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Amazing creations By Bushra..Clap Clap
Did she posted them in HD cg also?