Th#2-Maaneet FF-Dill Kya Karen-DKK-Part30 : Page98 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
congrats on the new thread...but when are you updating...

@all - thank u for ur wishes ...i appreciate u all waiting ... will update the FF as soon as i find time ... i am not finding time now a days after coming home form my work ... i will try to give u all an update very soon ...

Congratulations On The New Thread
Thanks 4 The PM
Cont Soon
Hey sorry 4 late yaar bt conz 4da new thread

@all - thanks for waiting so patiently ... will be updating this FF tonight working on it ... love u ...

Girls thank you for all the wonderful comments showered on the FF dill kya karen till now ... loved reading them all ... sorry for the delay as i was caught up with my job ... itz really tiring & i am not finding time now a days ... the recap is in the first page ... in story so far ... hope u like this update ... 

Part 18 :-

Next day morning ...

Maan is getting ready … nakul brings him the news paper along with his regular coffee ... Nakul switches the television on & leaves the room … maan is ready & opens the news paper … after opening the news paper he is shocked to see the article in the newspaper … At the same time … in the television news also … it was the same news which made headlines … it looked like as though the television news channel picked up news from the news paper & were reading out the news from the news paper … maan watches the entire report … his anger knew no bounds … his blood was boiling …

Maan was angry over himself that how could he forget how manipulative sameera can be & how she uses each & every thing for her gain … maan was cursing himself for taking sameera for granted … she was acting at a speed faster than he thought she would … but even before maan could start reading the news paper  …

All the phone lines started ringing in the mansion including his cell phone … He starts getting calls from his friends , relatives , etc … his friends some of them who knew about sameera & informed him about her were questioning him on how come he decided to marry sameera even after knowing her true colors & even after knowing that she was cheating on him & while she was two timing …

Those who did not know what sameera did … were congratulating maan … Maan hangs up the phone saying that he will answer their questions later on …

Maan continues reading the news paper … while he was switching over different channels … every where there was only one hot topic … about the most eligible bachelor in the country getting married to his long time sweet heart … their pictures were all over the media … looks like as though media does not have any other work … the only work they have right now is to cover their so called wedding … for them this is the wedding of the century …

In the news paper & TV … maan finds his & sameera's pictures … some old & some new … specially the previous days picture where sameera was kissing him on his cheek … those pictures were occupying the center space of the news paper & he also found some of their engagement pictures & some old pictures of his & sameera's attending her friends birthday bash where they both were standing quiet close to each other & were posing for the pictures & below was sameera's statement … his statement followed hers ... (well it was not his but sameera's statement on maan's behalf)

Sameera statement in the newspaper - poore chattis ke chattis gun mill gaye hain … our kundalis matched so perfectly & we both are very very happy & eager to enter into wedlock i.e. sacred relationship called marriage … the reason we are getting married so soon is … because maan could not wait any longer & as he was missing me badly when I went abroad & it was his wish to get married soon … so we mutually came into an understanding & decided to get married in the next 15 days … any how one day or the other we have to get married so decided why don't we get married in 15 days … instead of getting married after 3 months …

Maan's statement – yes … my fiancee is absolutely correct … I was missing her badly … I can't imagine my life without her … as I could not bear the separation … we both have decided to get married in spite of not having any auspiscious day on our name …

Sameera's statement – oh you all don't know how much supportive maan was when I met with a small accident in london while I was cycling … I hurt my lip & it tore … I called him in the middle of the night to inform him that I got hurt … & as I was in pain after getting stitches … he was so supportive & asked me to take antibiotics & pain killers … he also asked me to come back immediately …

Media – support …

Maan's statement – yes I she needed my support …

Sameera's next statement – he loves me a lot … he always mentions to me that I am the most beautiful & hottest woman he had ever come across in his life …

Maan's statement when asked whom he thinks is the most beautiful woman in the world …

Maan's statement – who else … no doubt … sameera of course …. you don't even have to ask me this question … sameera is the most beautiful woman in the whole world … whom I have come across … I feel she is more beautiful than aishwarya rai … when you ask me who is more hot I would say that its sameera & for me she comes first & next aishwarya … sameera did not contest for Ms.World or Ms. Universe … but if she had entered the contest … I bet she will definitely win the crown for us … isn't it sameera …

Maan did not read the rest of the interview … Maan crushes the newspaper in anger … after reading the statements that were under his name …

Maan to himself … - " & what does she think of herself & she thinks that she is the most beautiful woman in the whole world ... crap … "

Maan to himself - "what is this non sense … jab dekho tab … newspaper main artcile chapwa dethi hain & news channel walon ko interview bhej de thi hain … what does she think … that she can have control over all the media & they will work as per her norms & conditions … are they her baade ke tattooo … I need to get back at her immediately before geet misunderstands me or my intentions … I need to clear every thing … I have to meet geet … but before that let me arrange for a press meet immediately & give my statement … to the entire media … if I don't react now … this liar sameera can mess up things & can make then go beyond control …  "

Maan immediately calls for the same media spokesperson & all newspaper journalists & asks them to immediately come so that he can give his statement & clear the air of his marriage …

Maan gives them his statement in his lawn … which was contradictory to what sameera gave & he asks the journalists to publish it in the evening as well as in morning editions … & for the news channel reporters … he orders them to telecast the news immediately & that he is not getting married soon … & it has to be telecasted like in almost every 30 min to 60 min…

(Actual statement of Maan)Maan's statement – marriage is not on cards right now … yes you all heard me right … marriage is not on cards right now …

First of all mine & sameera's birth charts i.e kundali did not match … my dadima strongly believes in matching of kundalis …  

Secondly right now I want to concentrate on Khurana Constructions & my aim is to take Khurana Constructions to a whole new & much more higher level … I want K.C. to be number one in the whole world … right now K.C. is number one in India & UK … but very soon it will be number one in the whole world … so my whole concentration is now on K.C. & only K.C. how to make K.C. numero uno … & not on marriage … therefore wedding is not on cards right now …

The statement which came in the morning missed out many important points … the statement was supposed to give out one information but it turned out … that it has given the wrong information … we will check into the matter how the mistake has happened … because of this mistake …  it gave a whole new dimension to the entire article than what it was supposed to be … when the time will come I will myself give out the news of my marriage with the person whom I love dearly … on this note the meeting is closed ….

Thank you ….

Maan - I guess all the questions have been answered …

Maan did not give any chance for the media to speak … Maan asks his security to care of the journalists & arrange their breakfast … maan walks towards his room …. Dadima was observing every thing but she kept quiet … the media spokesmen leave … maan comes back to his room Dadima is waiting for maan in his room …

Dadima – what is happening maan …

Maan – dadima I will explain it to you once I am back from office …

Dadima – no maan … today I want to know what is happening since sameera came back … & what is all this nonsense that is going around …. Why you had called the media home … which you normally do not do …. You always try to be away from the hungry media …

Maan making dadima sit on the couch ….

Maan – dadima … I will explain to you once I am back … now I need to go to the office … I promise …. I will explain every thing ….

Dadima – no maan …. I need to know right now …

Maan – fine … I will explain every thing …

Maan narrates the entire story about sameera to dadima ... the only thing over here is …. maan did not show dadima the pictures of sameera cheating maan with some other guy as he thought it as inappropriate to show her those pictures & he can't show such type of cheap & sleazy pictures of her to dadima … but he told her every thing … dadima caught her head & was looking at maan … in tears … she did not know how to react … she was feeling bad that because of her decision … maan had to suffer … at the same time she was also wishing that what ever she heard about sameera should not be true …

Maan – dadima are you alright …. That's why I did not want to tell you the truth … as I knew you would react this way ...

Dadima – maan … I am fine … don't worry about me …

Maan – how can you say like that dadima … I do worry about you … as you know you are very very important person in my life besides geet.

Dadima – maan bete … may be you are wrong …. Sameera might not have done that way …. May be she is innocent ….

Maan – dadima …. Innocent & she … ho hi nahin sakhtha …. I have solid proof against her … & I got every thing checked & confirmed … it is proved that those pictures were not morphed they are real …

Dadima – ok … let's think they are real … then how will you solve this problem about sameera & her parents … now after the media announcement they will definitely come over here …. To know what went wrong all of a sudden …

Maan – I will take care of it dadima … please you do not take any tension in this regards …

Dadima – par maan bete … I should be able to answer her parents … if they come over here … what should I answer them … I do not have the heart to say no … after all you both are engaged …

Maan – dadima … I will talk to them … if they come over here to speak to you … please inform them that … I will be taking care of the issue & we all can talk in the evening peacefully … not now …

Maan – one more thing dadima … we both are no longer engaged … I broke off the engagement …

Dadima – par maan bete …

Maan – dadima … I need to leave now … will come back early & will solve this problem today evening …. Bye dadima …

Maan bids dadima gud bye … Maan thinks about going to geet's house … but checks the time & thinks that she might be in office … but before he goes to office decides to check on geet in her house … coz after the media news he got a doubt that geet may be at home crying … as she gets disturbed easily & also she was not answering his phone calls … so first he decides to go to geet's home … he goes over there to find her house locked & her scooty is no where to be seen … so he thinks that his guess was correct regarding geet this time & she might be in office … so he rushes towards the office … maan enters the office …. Every one starts wishing him … but his eyes are looking for some one … some one special … who else can that be … none other than his geet … but … he could not find geet any where …. He goes in to his cabin & then checks for geet in her cabin … geet is not there in her cabin also … maan again goes towards the reception … because he knows that there is one person who can give information about geet's where abouts … so he is walking towards pinky … wondering how could he over looked pinky & should have asked pinky about geet long back … as soon as he entered the office …

Maan – pinky …

Pinky who was busily munching on a sandwich hides her sandwich … as soon as she hears maan's voice ….

Pinky – yes … yes … sir …

Maan – where is geet …

Pinky – geet … geet … wo … geet …

Just then adi comes there …

Adi – sir …. Geet is in the conference hall preparing for the meeting that we will be having in next 20 min …. She was waiting for you to arrive.

Maan to himself but he was bit audible to adi … –" OMG … how can I forget about the meeting …"

Adi – did you say some thing sir …

Maan – no adi … nothing I am going towards the conference hall …

Maan is walking towards the conference hall … geet has arranged the projector … then connected the projector to the laptop & has opened all the necessary files & folders … & was also checking on the presentation & was also checking on whether everything is functioning properly & was keeping all the hard copies ready for the presentation … maan enters the conference hall finds that geet was now arranging files for the meeting at every chair … maan was walking towards geet …

Maan – good morning geet …

Geet not looking at maan but wishing him ….

Geet – good morning … maan sir …

Maan – maan sir … maan se …. main maan sir kab ban gaya ….

Geet did not even turn towards him … was continuing with the arrangement … maan thinks that as she is in the conference hall & as the peon was there helping her … she might have called him maan sir … geet sends the peon out to fetch out some more files which were with adi sir … the peon leaves … maan checks his surroundings & confirms that they are alone … so he walks towards her … but geet was walking away from him & was continuing with her work arranging the remaining files ,scribbling pads at every chair … maan was progressing towards her … but she was continuing with her work … geet finishes arranging and is waiting for the remaining files to arrive …

maan comes close to her … geet checks that maan was close to her … she walks away from him … maan does not understand what she wants & why is she going away from him so … he finally corners her … there was some more space behind her … both have an eye lock … while maan was walking towards geet … geet was now walking backwards … maan still does not understand her behaviour … why is she behaving so weirdly & indifferently with him today all of sudden … normally every day … the first thing she does is hug him …. Right now they both are alone in the hall still she was not hugging him … & she did not even peck his cheek which she normally does some times she does that before the hug or after the hug …

geet stops walking backwards as her back has hit the wall … geet has no where to go … as now maan is standing in front of her … maan finally pins her … but geet was not looking at maan now … She was looking else where … while maan was trying to start the conversation … but before that he gets a naughty idea … he tries to get close to her … geet was still not looking at him and was looking else where & was curling her lips & was grinding her teeth in anger …

maan's naughty idea was to get his daily dose … as he did not get his daily dose from geet since morning … so he tries to kiss her & was proceeding towards her lips while asking her for his daily dose … she does not answer him … but she quickly ducks from there and runs away from there … maan realises that she ran away & was smiling …

maan – kyun darr gayi … meeshti … ruko …

maan was about to say some thing else & turns to see that adi was standing behind him … maan's face changes colors as he was caught red handed … maan adjusts his tie … while adi adjusts his tone & arranges the remaining files … adi knows about maan & geet as he had already guessed about them long back & is happy for them … but tries to maintain as though he is ignorant of what ever is happening around him … maan enquires about the meeting …

adi – sir the meeting will start as per the scheduled time … we are waiting for the clients to arrive …

maan takes his seat … is waiting for geet as well as the clients to arrive … the clients arrive … the presentation starts … geet does not turn up for the meeting … adi finishes the presentation … as soon as the meeting finishes maan rushes towards geet's cabin … only to find that geet is not there in her seat … he checks the time … & notices that its lunch time … he tries calling her on her cell phone … at the same time he hears the ring tone of geet's cell phone close to him on geet's desk … he understands that geet left her cell phone in her cabin …. he goes to his cabin wondering where did geet go … maan finds his lunch arranged on the table … maan opens the box to find his favourite chinese noodles … maan was wondering what happened to geet where she is … she bought lunch for him & left it in his table is missing from her cabin … before he starts on his lunch he tries to look out for geet …

he goes near pinky's desk … does not find pinky at her desk … he then checks in the pantry thinking that geet & pinky might be there … maan's guess was correct … at the same time … geet spots that maan entered the pantry … geet was acting as though she was having her lunch with pinky … maan was surprised to find geet having her lunch with pinky …. He leaves from there immediately … decides to talk to her later …. As soon as maan leaves … geet takes out the empty spoon from her mouth & closes her lunch box …

pinky – what happened geet … till now you were not eating … all of sudden you kept the empty spoon in your mouth … took it out … again … what's the matter geet … what are you doing …

geet – nothing pinky … I don't feel like eating …

geet tries to leave from there … pinky stops her ….

Pinky – geet … what's the matter … can't you share it with me …. Is every thing fine with you …

Geet – every thing is fine with me … here you can have my lunch also … I am not feeling hungry …

Pinky – but geet … how will you stay till night …

Geet – I will be fine … pinky …. You finish … I will stay with you till you finish your lunch …

Pinky does not force geet any more … as she knows geet … once she determines on to some thing she will not change her mind or decision easily … Pinky finishes her lunch … geet does not eat her food … they both get back to their respective desk & cabin & start working … maan also does not have his lunch … maan was waiting for geet to arrive … as soon as geet arrives … maan calls her through the intercom … geet answers the call…

Geet – yes sir …

Maan – geet can you please bring me the gaziabad project file … I need to check on some details …

Geet – sure sir …

Geet calls the peon & sends the file with him …. The peon knocks on Maan's cabin door … maan expecting it to be geet …

Maan – come in …

Maan is shocked to see the peon in his cabin with the file … maan again calls geet …

Geet – hello

Maan – geet please bring me a cup of coffee …

Geet goes to the pantry to make his coffee … geet makes the coffee & then sends it with pinky … pinky too knocks maan's cabin door …

Maan – come in ….

maan lifts his head expecting geet … but to his surprise finds geet …

Pinky – coffee sir …

Maan – leave it on the table …

Pinky takes leave of maan …

Maan to him self – what happened to geet … looks like she will not come to my cabin today … well if she does not come then … I will go to her cabin …

Maan is walking towards her cabin … while geet was working.

Girls let me know how you liked this update … hope you liked it … comments & criticism are welcome …

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
yipeee me first to comment.fab update pls cont soon 😛 Edited by palakchopra - 12 years ago
Nice part, but y geet is behaving like this ... Mujhe bhi samajh nahein aaya..
wow awsome yaar...hope geet dosent believe those news..