shajnaii
shajnaii

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
its wonderful...i like agressive Ahem..it suits hm very welll
hajmaz Senior Member
hajmaz
hajmaz

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
wow nice ff plzzz update soon i wish this change can happen in the drama to rashi
vinaben Senior Member
vinaben
vinaben

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
please dont stop!!!!!!!!!!!
rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
This was  very nicely written. 
Really loved it. Continue soon.
Raunika
Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
yes, continue soon pls Smile
raninarayan Newbie
raninarayan
raninarayan

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
hi friends, i am very sorry for the late late update. i was busy enjoying the current tracks in sns that i couldnt be bothered to update. well to be honest, the current tracks are becoming so much better that i m beginning to think i should stop writing FFs. anyways here goes the next one:

PART 9

Rashi enters gopi's room in full raised temper with jigar tailing her behind.

Rashi: Gopi!! Who did this to u?? Ahem jiju right?

Gopi: yes rashi ben but….

Rashi: this is just too much. What does ahem jiju think of u that he can do anything to my sister n ill stand here watching

Gopi: but rashi ben ahemji was…..

Rashi: was what gopi? Stop defending him all the time

Gopi: No rashi ben …. He wanted me to sleep on the bed last night…he didn't mean to hurt me

Rashi's mouth opened wide while jigar couldn't help showing his full set of teeth.

Rashi: what did u say? Ahem jiju n u slept on the same bed last night? He himself got u to sleep on the bed?

Gopi: yes rashi ben

Jigar: see rashi, I told u not to over react. Now this is just a trailer, we will make bhai running on his knees behind gopi bhabhi. Gopi started blushing while rashi n jigar gave her a teasing smile. At night gopi is studying preparing for her exam. Jigar is helping her and rashi is bringing in milk n juice n helping her too. Ahem watches all this for few days silently. Its gopi's exam day and she is up early. Ahem decides to drop her to school giving an excuse saying that he is going in that direction. Jigar n rashi smile at each other.

Ahem: gopi, are you ready?

Gopi: yes ahemji but im scared

Ahem: don't be scared. Its an exam not a war front. Just keep calm and do your best ok.

Gopi smiling: yes. Goodbye ahemji

Ahem looks at her: yea ok… goodbye

Exam is over and khushi is talking to gopi about how the papers were and that in 2 days the results will be out. Gopi is nervous but khushi calms her down. At the dinner table everyone is asking gopi about her exam except ahem ofcourse.

Jigar: bhabhi don't worry, I know you have done very well. I have full confidence in you.

This makes ahem frown a bit but he doesn't say anything.  The results are out and our gopi has come third in class [khushi came first]. She is over the moon and wants ahem to know of this before anyone else. Her kanaji grants her this wish! Ahem happened to pick her up from school that day. Gopi saw ahem and she came running towards him but put on her emergency brakes just centimetres from him gasping for air. They have an eye lock session where gopi is glowing n smiling and ahem is thinking how beautiful she looks.

Gopi: ahemji, my results

Ahem reads it and stares at her for a second before gripping her in his arms: I am so happy!

Gopi is out of this world and is enjoying every bit of ahem. Ahem soon realises his action when khushi giggles soflty beside them.

Khushi: Gopi, aren't you going to introduce me to your ahemji?

Gopi: ahemji, this is khushi, my friend. She is also in my class and she came first.

Ahem looks at the little doll like khushi: so you are khushi whose been helping gopi in school. well khushi I am very pleased to meet u.

Khushi: same here gopi's ahemji. Ok im going now, my dad is here. Bye gopi.

Ahem looking at khushi walk away says without realising: Gopi, I want a daughter like khushi.

Gopi's pallu slipped from her head and she gave ahem a dead long stare like she had frozen. Ahem realising what he just said looked at gopi for a while and then looked away.

Ahem: what are you staring at? Do you want me to stand here all day waiting for you?

Gopi unfroze and sat inside the car. The ride back home was in awkward silence. IV1 *damn what the hell was I thinking? Why exactly did I even say something like that? How can I want a daughter from…. gopi? IV2* then who else will give you a daughter mr modi? Ahem shuts his inner voices up and they are now home.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subcute7DamayantiM79Anu_maluneteche_cpiyushiJewelsAndLacePinam3Caramelxxpallavisarkarmaaneet93gmjudvanusha.nush-neela-Aish3003munnihyderabadrsk16swasthiNihira-fanthejazzgalSoulmate_SanaSK1991-JollyJabeen--Nafisa-princessunaradumasMereMahiyaa.coolhi1988

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Fantastic part realy loved it!Big smile

Go to top