Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: SAATHIYA [part 15 updated] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 21

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
wow! thanks for considering me and writing a raji scene too... u r really nice... please update soon.. and also try to include some raji scenes 4 us.. raji fans...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: SAATHIYA [part 15 updated] (Page 6)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shajnaii

shajnaii

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
i wish this happens really in the serial...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
nice update, looking forward to more

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Really sweet chapter, glad Ahem helped Gopi

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Really nice chapter, glad Ahem helped Gopi

raninarayan

raninarayan

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Part 6
Recap:

Ahem helps gopi with her homework

Rashi is reading recipe books and jigar and her have a cute night

Dhawal is working hard while kinjal makes tea for him

Gopi is getting dressed in the morning while ahem is staring at her

Gopi is opening her sindoor box and is about to apply it when she sees ahem in the mirror staring at her. Her hand freezes mid air and she looks at him nervously. Ahem gets up and walks towards her, the closer he comes, the shakier her hand gets [still mid-air]. He stands behind her and both look at each other in the mirror. He sees her shaking and holds her hand. Gopi's heart was in her throat. He holds her hand and applies the sindoor on her. They continue staring at each other, gopi in disbelief and ahem, well, for him it was like his body took over his mind. "gopi vau!" kokila called out. "coming maaji" and she quickly got up to leave but she couldn't as ahem was still holding her hand. She stands there waiting for him to let go but doesn't say anything. "gopi vau!" ahem gets irritated and yell "cant you hear mom calling you?!why are you still standing here staring at me?!" She stammers "ahe..mm ji….my…my…hand….you…." she needed to say no more. Ahem looked at her and then at his hand gripping on hers and then released her without a word. Gopi turned quickly and sped out of the room. IN1 *what the hell did you just do?! Whats wrong with you! damn! Im beginning to fear that you are falling for that gawar!* IN2 *shes not that gawar, she can write her name, knows the alphabets and can count to 100! And besides shes my ….wife!* he kicks the bed and goes to the bathroom to get ready.

Kokila:  where were you gopi vau? Ive been calling out for so long

Gopi panting: maaji, ummm…ahemji…

kokila's eye brows shot up: what did ahem do? Did he again yell at you or say something to you?

gopi shaking her head quickly: no maaji

kokila: then??

Gopi blushing: maaji, ahemji was holding my hand so I was not able to come

Kokila trying to hide her smile: and why was he holding your hand??

Gopi blushing more: maaji he was applying sindoor on me.

Kokila almost jumped in happiness but controlled herself: ok. I was calling to ask you where the new puja thali was but its ok now, rashi got it. All this was heard by rashi behind the pillar and she almost fainted hearing about ahem and gopi but she couldn't be bothered as she was more concerned about her new dish she was preparing which she read last night. Well our rashi [I actually like her a lot] nowadays complains less, does more work, and for sometime now has not been calling her mother to update about the modi's. on the other hand, urmila, has been more irritated by her daughter not calling her and moreover dhawal and kinjal coming closer day by day.

Well that's all for today. I hope you like it. I know it's a short update so im sorry.  

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

cute7DamayantiM79neteche_cBidaaifan09shajnaiiJewelsAndLacePinam3piyushigmjudvanusha.nushmunnihyderabadAish3003coolhi1988uamazrsk16love_u_SarunNihira-fanswasthithejazzgalSublimeSanaya-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.princessunaradumas

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Heh! Aham applying sindoor on his wife, hmm...great stuff.

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
nice update, continue soon Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top