Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: SAATHIYA [part 15 updated] (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 21

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Very nice story, glad to see things progressing between Kinjal and Dhwal and also it's nice to see Ahem thinking about Gopi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: SAATHIYA [part 15 updated] (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
A wonderful update plz update soon don't stop writing plz 

shajnaii

shajnaii

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
areyyy yaaar...y did u stop in the midddle...pls pls update sooon...

cant wait for the next part

raninarayan

raninarayan

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
here goes another update i hope u all like it :)

Part 5:

Recap:

Dhawal and kinjal have a lunch together

Rashi is slowly impressing everyone

Jigar is teaching Gopi in her bedroom and ahem does not like it

Jigar decides to help gopi finish off her homework before he leaves but then he sees ahem glaring at him mentally telling him to get lost LOL. Jigar hesitantly tells gopi that he is very tired and that he wants to sleep. Gopi feels bad for keeping him up "sorry devarji for keeping you up so late. I should have realised that you must be tired after a long day. You can go sleep now. Ill manage with the remaining work". They bid eachother goodbye. Ahem thinks *what have you done! You drove jigar out for what reason?!* he gets back to his work on his laptop. Gopi is struggling with her English homework and is worrying how she will complete it without jigar's help. She is in thought when ahem gets her attention, "have you finished your work?i want to sleep!" gopi replies "ahemji you can sleep. I will go to the mandir and study there." Ahem looks at her blankly "its 12am! Study tomorrow" gopi looking down replies "ahemji I still have to finish my English homework. Im poor in English so devarji helps me butů.." she stands up to leave when ahem stops her. She freezes in her tracks and feels ahem approaching her. Ahem grabs her wrist and slowly takes her books from her hand. Gopi is still frozen but the touch of ahem's warm palms melts here inside. "I'll help you with it. Only because I want to sleep without any disturbance". Gopi nods and they both sit on the couch. Ahem helps her with her homework and they both retire to bed. Ahem lays down thinking about why he had to help her when she means nothing to him on the other hand, gopi, she is on cloud 9 and thanks kanaji.

Jigar returns to his room to find rashi still awake and reading recipes. *she is just too cute for words. She is trying so hard and that's what I love about her* jigar sits beside her and tells her to sleep as it is late. "jigarji, just one last one and then ill sleep. You know ive read this really nice recipe which I will try out for tomorrows dinner. I hope it turns out well" and she keeps blabbing on about the recipes while jigar sits and stares at her with a cute smile. Soon rashi yawns and places her head on jigars shoulder and sleeps. Jigar not wanting to wake her up holds her and he too sleeps in the same position. [A very lovely cute scene for all RAJI fans :D]

Kinjal has come out of the bathroom in her night clothes when she sees dhawal still working on his accounts. She reaches up to him and offers to help but he tells her to sleep and that he can do it. Kinjal goes to the kitchen and makes him tea. She brings it and hands it to dhawal. Dhawal at first was surprised but he was very happy to see that kinjal was slowly starting to accept him. Kinjal goes to sleep and after a while dhawal too joined her.

It was morning and rashi woke up feeling so relaxed though she only had a few hours of sleep. She stares at jigar who was still holding her and still asleep. She smiles at him thinking what a good husband he is and that he always supports her with that thought she compared jigar to ahem and thought how gopi must feel when ahem doesn't care about her. She soon shrugs off that thought thinking about what her mother had told her about ruling the modi mansion. She covers jigar with a blanket before she went to the bathroom to get ready.

Gopi woke up and looked at ahem and last night replayed in her mind. She smiled and got up to get dressed. She came out of the bathroom drying her hair. She sits at the dresser getting ready. She is combing her hair and the water drops from her hair flicks on ahem's face waking him. Gopi isn't aware that he is awake. Ahem turns to see that gopi is getting dressed. At first he wanted to yell at her but then he sees getting dressed and how carefully she applies sindoor and wears her jewellery. *she looks absolutely beautiful* he continues to stare at her

thats all for today, sorry for dragging the update today , hope u like reading it.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

cute7farha451288DamayantiM79Anu_maluneteche_cBidaaifan09gmjudvshajnaiiElizaKawaJewelsAndLaceCaramelxxpiyushianusha.nushmunnihyderabadvaishali667Aish3003coolhi1988rsk16swasthiNihira-fanthejazzgalSoulmate_Sana-JollyJabeen-dumas.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
I spotted reading recipes, yes in her current mode of trying to impress the Modi's and take over the thrown as the best bahu, reading the recipe in the bedroom is better than in the kitchen as Kokila might stop her from following it there.

I liked your update apart from the RaJi scenes, I hate Rashi so much I don't want her to have a happy marriage, I suppose Jigar deserves one. Nice update.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 28 July 2011 at 12:28am

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
superb update i really   loved it is fabulous

shaina.sharma

IF-Dazzler

shaina.sharma

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged

superb update. I am really liking the way ur  proceeding the story. All the 3 parirs. It not boring dear

but the track is building up intrestingly. Give us lovely updates soon

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
A good update ... with all relationships taking shape. It was really good to read Ahem helping Gopi with her homework. I hope to see this in the serial.

Update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shajnaii

Post Reply New Post

Go to top