Fan Fictions

Loving With Closed Eyes- Maaneet (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 29

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Interesting//
Continue soon and Do pm me if you can...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvblue0812

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Loving With Closed Eyes- Maaneet (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvblue0812

iluvblue0812

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
PART 1
Geet was sitting in her room, looking out the window, wishing she could see what was going on outside. She could hear the laughter of children, the sound of chirping birds, horns honking. Whenever she heard the sounds of horns honking from cars, she would close her eyes and have flashbacks of the tragic accident that took place on the night of her graduation party. Nani came in the room and touched her shoulder.
Nani- Geet beti.
Geet opened her eyes quickly and searched for Nani's arms.
Geet- Ji Nani.
Nani- Beti, tyaar ho? Kaam par jana hain.
Geet- Ji Nani, chaliye.
Geet and her Nani walked to the coffee shop, it wasn't that far away. It was in rather a nice area, away from the city crime and noise. The coffee shop was owned by Nani and it was quite a popular place. Every morning, Maan Singh Khurana's assistant, Sasha, would grab a cup of coffee for Maan. But one morning, she couldn't make it.
Maan Singh Khurana was in his car, driving to work and arguing on the phone with Sasha.
Maan- What do you mean you can't come to work?!!
Sasha- MK, there's an accident on Highway 5, I can't make it. It's impossible to reach work in 20 minutes. This will take about 2 hours.
Maan- Fine whatever! But you'll have to do extra hours, we have alot of work to do this week! And today, there was a meeting with Mr. Mehta who came all the way from India just to sign a deal with our company.
Sasha- MK, should I postpone that meeting?
Maan- Not at all! He's in town only today, he has a flight to Seattle this evening. Impossible. I'll have someone else do the presentation.
Sasha- Ok MK.
Maan drove faster and went to the coffee shop and barged in front of the line. Geet was busy making coffee, she was blind, yet she learned how to work in the cafe.
Maan- I need one Low fat Latte immediately!
Geet turned around and Maan was mesmerized by her. Geet wasn't looking directly Maan, her face was looking towards the side.
Geet- Just a moment.
Nani- Geet beti, Mrs. Smith apni coffee ke liye wait kar rahi hain.
Geet nodded.
Maan- Arey udhar ko kyun dekh rahi ho? Main yahan khara hoon!
A customer who was a friend of Geet was behind him. She was an Indian girl who was of Punjabi descent.
Preeti- Hey, Mr. Jaldi vala, she's blind. Use kaam itni jaldi se nahi hota, you'll have to wait your turn in line.
 Preeti pushed him to the back of the line while Maan was still staring at Geet. She was so beautiful, yet she couldn't see the world.
Geet continued making coffee for the customer. Nani was working at the register. Alot of workers were running late today, so Geet had to make coffee all alone. Usually, there would be a few people with her to help her.
Geet made coffee as Maan just stared at her. Finally his turn came.
Nani- Can I take your order please?
Maan- One Low Fat Latte. Can you make it quick, I'm running late for work.
Nani- Geet beti, one Low Fat Lattte, zara jaldi banaye, Bhai Sahib jaldi mein hain.
Geet- Ji Nani.
Geet made Maan his latte and gave it to him.
Maan- Thank you.
Geet smiled. Her smile was the most gorgeous smile on Earth. Her perfect white teeth twinkled and her eyes also shined. Maan just stood there holding the cup along with Geet's hand.
Geet- Excuse me, can you please let go of my hand. Mujhe aur kaam bhi hain Sir.
Maan realized what he was doing and let go of her hand.
Maan- Sorry.
Maan paid for his coffee and left. Preeti glared at him.
Preeti- Ajeeb aadmi hain.
Geet- Sab aadmi ajeeb hain Preeti. Sab ke sab.
Nani- Arey! Aap dono apni baatein band karo! Geet, get back to work.
Geet nodded and continued doing her work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Precap- Maan follows Geet

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthiinlwgeettaniakhaled48piyalireddytania90fatiya52110nibi_suchiNK4MSK.Naziamayukhamansijani21sheetalvasacue1sakadafi-Elfin-red135bshansukayu14bhakbhartifannonabebuavantika_singh-divya-mamatha.MSgayatriCutiee_AshhMoon002april12khushboo22sweety.2JULIELMina420NazmaaLola13suba2011CrystalSaya-SmexySmile-Rocks.Dhararidhz21cyum321amzu32kabslocksShimmerrRageOfAnAngelMissPurpleFreakmaaneetmaahimaaneetsangel_Jyothi_ambbihamrk-1hermososonu4everkrati5Krishnaluv94rupzloveuritzy09-Veritaserum-Maaneet.Loversimi91Bye_Bye_if-Zahra15-Tyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212divareenakooliioswetha10shah10rani-luckirsroopalihinal_maaneet--Ratna--Ash1991aamirkhanfan..shreyaa..Shalveseemamarypunam2712love2_somaSri_RadhapickachuNeelambari..IsleOfCapri_BlackPearl__CookieMonster_spvd

_BlackPearl_

IF-Stunnerz

_BlackPearl_

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
lovely

iluvblue0812

sonu4ever

IF-Rockerz

sonu4ever

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Beautiful Ff yaar. Love the concept. Cant wait for the next part :)

iluvblue0812

nibi_suchi

Groupbie

nibi_suchi

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
AWESOWE PART...
GR8 GOIN DEAR...

iluvblue0812

sanu3108

IF-Rockerz