Fan Fictions

SS :Yesterday gone (ARNI) epilogue pg 71)28 Sept (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 78

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

next day at dinning table

nani: Arnav  are you ready

Arnav: nani kya hogaya ha aap ko  i was just kidding

nani: but i am serious

Arnav: nani i am not interested in Shadi it is better you close the topic.

nani: what do you mean not interested i will make sure you will get married , & with Khushi she push her plate & left the table.

Arnav:  walk to her nani eat something how you will have medicine?

nani : tum ko kya . jao

Arnav ok i am going to site will be late , whisper aap karla Shadi wink

nani: jao tum i will go my self  and talk to them

Arnav :nani he just look at her helplessly  and left

At Khushi Place

Payal: Khushi you are looking beautiful

Khushi: thx di

Payal fixed her make up .."i dont understand why Shayam mom want us to have this marriage in morning .where as it was at night.

Khushi: koi prob hogi di

Payal: prob she always have prob , kitna bola tha aik baar Shayam se mila da khushi ko per nahi...

Khushi :smiled tou aaj mil jai ga... she had composed her self  ,hide her emotions under her charming smile..

Maa: enter are you girls ready?

Payal: jee

Maa: chalo phir it will take hour to reach there.

Payal: maa aap Khushi ko dekho tou.

Maa: beta ..she just wipe her tears as she knew she is doing just to safe them for prob.:i know she must be looking beautiful " now you girls come with me.

Payal: maa is just happy as Shayam mom didnot ask anything ,just you ..she just bang her foot.

Khushi: in heart .."didi you dont know the real scene" look her self in mirror and walked out ...

Nani: with all her hopes reached  at Khushi home ...belled

a kid: hi

nani: hi beta where are they?

kid they just left

Nani: for where?

Kid pata nai ask my mom he called her mom

Nani: aaj shadi thi na

Kid mom: yes actually the venue changed ,it was at night but for some reason they had to do it in morning .

Nani: why?

lady: pata nai , ab to hogai ho gai...

Nani: heart broken . she just felt  she had lost that cute girl . she walk back to car and drove away.

At the temple

bauji: oh you all are here , sorry i am late an hour or so

payal :bit her lips hour or so she is late 3 hours...

Bauji: acutally Shayam was not satisfied with his clothes i had to call the tailor to fix it.

Payal: you had cell why you did not inform us

Maa: pinch Payal to shut up... " koi baat nahi hojata ha "

Bauji: holding Shayam hand he was walking like a reboot with her, his face was covered

Payal: does he is always like this?

bauji: kya matlab

Maa: kuch nahi pagal ha , you come Khushi is waiting ...

Khushi was tired she got ready in time , she was sitting with heavy jewels  for last 4 hours .

Payal: whisper chalo khushi aagai

Khushi: did not said a word just walk with payal...

wedding ceremony taken place with ritual.

Payal: aunty can meet my Jija ji.

bauji: i guess you have already met him

Payal:baat karni ha

Bauji: whisper some thing in Shayam ear ..

Shayam: hi

Payal: i wanted to talk to you

Shayam: jee bola

Payal: khushi is my younger sis , she is a very sensitive please never hurt her.

Bauji: oh what you think my beta will hurt her ?

Payal: woh tou mein bus...

maa: chora aap she took Bauji & Shayam away

Payal : ajeeb ha yeh .

Bauji: we should better leave

Maa: please have lunch

Bauji: hamara paiso ka khana hum ko khela rahi ho ..

Maa: feel ashamed

Bauji: you all take it..she walk with her son and newly wedded Khushi... she didnot even bother to talk to her just hold her son hand, seated with them

Khushi wanted to meet all but her saas shouted "late horaha ha i have to take medicine" she just seated and looked at her family with teary eyes...

in car

Shayam: mama why are you sitting next to my dhulan move

Khushi: looked at him in shock.

bauji: wah abhi aai nai dhulan aur tum

Shayam :laugh like crazy...clap his hand aagai aagai he try to hold khushi hand which she pull away.something choke in her throat ...she was totally shocked.. she just look out lost..when they reached home she does not remember.

Bauji: you sit here i will send your husband

Khushi: looked the room it was filled with toys and posters ...

after few mins Shayam enter...

Shayam: mama i want to eat icecream 

Bauji: nahi beta aaj nahi see your dhulan is waiting for you.

Shayam : looked at khushi and ignore her... showed her tongue

Khushi: looked at him

Bauji: now you have to look after him, he is your responsibility,and listen one thing you should not tell any one about his condition or i will..  hold him i am tired  i want to rest.

Khushi: walk to him she just obeyed her order , she try to hold his hand he  with force push her , she fall down on floor.

Shayam: kicked her and ran out of door.

Khushi : was hurt she stand,look at her hand all blood was coming out as her bangles were broken she wanted to cry but tears were not giving her company she over heard , let her stay alone to night he will take time to adjust ...she heard foot step and suddenly it was silence ...all the lights were off . she sat on floor al lost ...after hour she came back to life or her mind started working ...  just look at window .." if i will stay here today i will never be able to go from here , i should ...she just jump out of the window and started running . she was running on road in wrong direction  ,with out thinking ... suddenly a car hit brake ...she hit her head on its bonnet .

Arnav: what the hell it is ? he came out ..." shocked to see a girl dress in bridle dress . he touch her shoulder she didnot move he pull her away from the car she just fall ,but he capture her did not let her fall on road, the car light was all over her face , he was stunt to see such a beautiful girl... he stare at her for some time

Arnav: patted her cheek."hello ! please open your eyes "

Khushi: just open once looked at him , hold his shirt." woh pagal ha "

Arnav: suno kon ...he patted again 

Khushi: just fainted holding him 

Arnav: kya prob ha , i cannot leave her here , he picked her up in his arm and carefully made her sit in car ,could not take his eyes off her.. he car fully let free her hand of his shirt. " what she is doing on road she is so beautiful if he paused ..."cover her with his coat

Arnav: where to take her...

to be cont sorry for mistakes , do comment if you guys like it .

Edited by naddiya26 - 19 July 2011 at 10:28am

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

bertinlwgeetRogerfedereranonymous1906rupsikhaasifa_5025gurukhushdancydreamerReachmeprerna27ArmiRidz4everleonztanya.dsouzabhakbhartifanalu5123virensMoNaYaRoXxxsanaaaxxTinkJiaanusha.nushbibby_90waffmzhrWhatThe_ipkkndsunshine33diyachillpallavisarkarpiyushicuriousbookwormcupcakezNasraManchilaipkknd_gbdfankria1996tokyoAce11narmathabiju21coolnidhisupakoolprdianapadhi92Shwetadatta750nissoSAM32Arshi1195sessyAzmiiHonkytonkrati123sammymasrashgirl000thecraze92abd_20gauranitaihemvb_SK_MeetPremeerraj_202FebruaryFlowerlove_u_SarunOLGNESsmileyhug7679sharneil92Shona.Angelsanny-beautifulshypersongangesegbRiyaa_Aahanaxx11devishreeGudiyalovesguruekiholovrindaguptasana11PepsiGirl101chandana.ssikhni_LoveARRambeernammu5ritzy09debby_11Barbie3143blueopalminnie_tweetieambbihaHansaNaamirkhanfan--Nargis--CrazzyBusy.Saraa.swetha10janu_2006monikasethdivareena_BlackPearl_zaara2212KeerthuKiarshirkapoor1382Shruti_Goyalsiva2901.hea.Preet.Kcpolly_mk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS :Yesterday gone (ARNI) epilogue pg 71)28 Sept (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FebruaryFlower

IF-Dazzler

FebruaryFlower

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I can't believe she married Shyam the lunatic!!!
But I'm glad shes run away and banged into our heroDay Dreaming
I already sense there's going to be problems created by Buaji, but I hope Nani sorts her out...Angry
Love the update Naddiya...thanks for the PM!!!
Update soon...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReader

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what did u do?...u made khushi married to shyam, why?...poor khushi

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
awesome Update Naddiya
loved it ...this nani is so funny she really want Arnav to kidnap khushi and marry her at any cost
chalo nani ki tu wish puri ho gai
update soon

swetha10

IF-Sizzlerz

swetha10

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Nice updates.. interesting concept...
OMG shyam is a lunatic... awww poor khushi...
luved nani.. continue soon

gangesegb

IF-Dazzler

gangesegb

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
nice update...

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Hey its really nice but khushi is married to shyam Angry 
And that shyam is mentally retarded ROFL
It was really nice, update the next part soon.

MeetPremeer

IF-Dazzler

MeetPremeer

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
nice one

Post Reply New Post

Go to top