Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think cv's are trying to make both rashi and gopi the perfect bahu before their love story moves on... gopi is illiterate it's her only minus point so she is getting education... on the other case rashi is very bad in household chores and in handling responsibilities... now without gopi under the strict koki rashi is also learning that.. slowly both will be good in what they lack...😊😊😊😊😊

i think its a good thing... but the cv's drag these wayyy tooo much... so the entire show becomes so boring to watch... 😑😑😑😑😑... anyway i don't think that their is a new girl... if there was one shw would have been entered ages ago in sbs they told about the new girl like months before... now gopi got admission there is no scope for a tutor... so that's it... they dropped that idea... i am really disappointed😭😭😭😭😭😭..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think u r right dear...but CVs need to understand that we can't wait anymore...we want our Goham together soon...πŸ˜”
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that it was they are trying to do, as for the new girl, I think she might be Gopi's teacher or something and from there, they will become friends and she'll help Gopi with her marriage and help her to build up her confidence and make her realise that not everyone in the world is as good as she is
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just because Gopi has the admission in the school doesn't mean she can't get expelled...Rashi will do something and she will be out...Aham will find a new teacher for Gopi who happens to be the new entry female and she will be the one to make everyone realise about Rashi and try to get Jigar. 
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Just because Gopi has the admission in the school doesn't mean she can't get expelled...Rashi will do something and she will be out...Aham will find a new teacher for Gopi who happens to be the new entry female and she will be the one to make everyone realise about Rashi and try to get Jigar. 

hope it happens