Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

shyam, shyam and shyam

sirf--tum Groupbie
sirf--tum
sirf--tum

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I dont know if this is me, or the fact that this shyam has been having way too much screen time???.

When i say way to much, i mean like for the past 2 days we have been havin shyam ji , khushi ji momentsAngryDead and we barely see any other characters ( by which i mean arnav!Cry).

I mean come on CV's arnav was only shown for like 5 mintues on the friday episode ( or maybe lessAngry). Hey! dont get me wrong but, having read some of  the posted before, all the IPKKNDian must be on the verge of breaking cause we have had NO ARHI MOMENTS in 2 DAYS!!LOL

No offence but, this is seriously getting on my nerves. There is a part of me that actually wants to cover my tv wen he comes up ( im gona be needing a big paper to cover up my 56' screen LOL)  Just so everyone knows its not the actor that buggs me, but the character of SHYAM!

what do you guys think??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurukhushSuman786AromaHussainMKyaraTheCaptain

AromaHussain Senior Member
AromaHussain
AromaHussain

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
I so agree , like whaat thee hell , shyam seriosuly shouldn't get THIS muchh attention, and whenever he comes on screen i seriously just want to smash the screen into pieces, hes not even worth watching. faroutt thiss guyy is makingg mee soo angry n pissed off! Angry Angry but on the other hand i seriosuly wish that shyam thatt eff wit's story reveals soon so we can get shyam over and done with , andd have LOADS N LOADS of ArHi scenes  Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by Aussie2011 - 16 July 2011 at 3:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sirf--tum

nav_bat IF-Dazzler
nav_bat
nav_bat

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I coudnt agree more. Hes so like..urgh..I feel I could push him into that hot pot where Khushi was frying jalebis. DeadAngry He's been getting unnecessary screen space. What if hes Anjali's husband or there cousin..why all the khushi ji shyam ji scenes. they annoy me. ( not khushi ofcourse, shes adorable as ever.Embarrassed)

sirf--tum

coolsabs IF-Rockerz
coolsabs
coolsabs

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
agree...me and my best friend has started to play a game...
She says...Shaym jiii
and me Khusi jiii just like 80s films...lol

sirf--tum

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index