Jokes

India-Forums

Hi Dear

soniagodwi Newbie
soniagodwi
soniagodwi

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Hi Dear
How are you today, I hope all is well. My name is  miss sonia, I am very good looking perfect body figure Girl kind,sincere and trusted, God fearing.And,I saw your advert was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring Man that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my private email address at : (soniagodwin@live.com) so that I can also send my picture directly to you. Remember that love has,no colour barrier, religious,nationality or distance barrier, but love matters most,my happiness,my joy all is in your hands,please don't let me down ok. I will never stop loving you, regards i kiss you, I will be waiting for your response
(soniagodwin@live.com)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Its true dear

Author: Emuna Belief   Replies: 1   Views: 322

Emuna Belief 1 322 29 October 2007 at 10:36am by amrit23
DEAR DIARY.....

2 3

Author: spnmht   Replies: 16   Views: 909

spnmht 16 909 29 April 2007 at 12:47pm by thammeem
Dear God,

Author: nancyred   Replies: 3   Views: 351

nancyred 3 351 29 April 2007 at 12:36pm by thammeem
DEAR GOD!.....:-)

Author: spnmht   Replies: 8   Views: 468

spnmht 8 468 29 April 2007 at 12:17pm by thammeem

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index