why no BALH on Friday's??

Posted: 12 years ago
Don't you guys think that BALH should be aired on Friday's too. Since the trps are so high for this show they might as well air this show mon-fri then the trps will get higher too. i can't wait for 3 days to watch this show!!! What do you guys think?
 Would like that as I watch only this show!!!!!! Friday to Monday is a long haul...
Both RK and ST are giving only 15 days a month to BALH, that's probably why.
well yeah what ssman1 is saying is right...but just one more day should be fine with them!!! i really hope they listen to our request!!
it can not air on friday coz of CID
we want to see BALH friday tooo CID is also very good programe but it should be air on saturday  & sunday. please please please increase 1 day more 4 BALH. love to see both RK & ST they r best
Well from the begining..Sony has reserved the Friday and weekend for reality show...they have always shown fiction mon to thurs...

In a way I think its good its mon to thurs..cuz its less stressful for the actors and techinicans involoved..because they get a bit of a break...they are not shooting cut-to-cut...which helps avoid the use of body doubles...

Agreed! 3 days is wwaay too long!
Originally posted by preet_2010

Well from the begining..Sony has reserved the Friday and weekend for reality show...they have always shown fiction mon to thurs...

In a way I think its good its mon to thurs..cuz its less stressful for the actors and techinicans involoved..because they get a bit of a break...they are not shooting cut-to-cut...which helps avoid the use of body doubles...

agree!!
the whole mon to fri schedule was started by star plus to get better ratings. To cover up for Friday the story was dragged, body doubles were used as actors were not available and it ruined the show!
I prefer quality over quantity. As such some episodes are filler adding one more day will just worsen the situation.