Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

14th July 2011 written episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tennis2009

tennis2009

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Part 1

Gopi makes the flower petal proper in the temple by the time principle come and looks at Gopi. Gopi says to principle saying that the sign Om (which was in the form of flower petal) was no in a proper so she was making it proper. Then she says to principle that any ways I do not know how to write my name. But I do not know that how I can identify God name. But yeah I can identify God name that why made I made it proper then she says thank you so much. Kokila says to Gopi come we will go before they go principle said the Modi family to stop and says to Kokila that Gopi have very much interest in studies and he said that my work is to give and support education. Principle say that if I keep Gopi away from studies in which she has lots of interest then I may do a big mistake. That is why Gopi will get admission in this school and can start coming from tomorrow to school and we will try our best from our side. Everyone is happy about it specially Gopi. Kokila and Gopi tell thanks to principle.

Part 2                                                                        

Mani calls Rashi to take the letter. Rashi takes the letter and sign it and gave it to Mani and said her to close the door. By the time phone rings. While Mani close the door Kokila, Kokila husband, Hetal, Gopi comes. Rashi is surprise to come to know they have come.  Rashi says in her mind if mummy has dried  Kokila sari it would be better. Kokila ask Rashi that is food ready by the time Urmila calls Rashi. Rashi was surprise about it. Kokila says her that come come Urmila sister. Urmila give greetings to Modi family and Modi family too gives greetings to Urmila. Kokila says to Urmila that in the absence of us I told rashi to take care of home and you also came to take care of our house. Urmila says to Kokila that no no. Then Kokila reply saying hmmm. Then Urmila reply saying that yes yes I could not control myself. I taught that today my sweet heart daughter Gopi is big day that why I taught I will be here. Rashi asked Gopi that how was your day today in school. You answered the entire question. Yeah I am sure that you have answered the entire question what is there to ask. You answer everything and know everything what all came. Gopi replies Rashi  saying that I did not answer all the question by the time Gopi continue saying something futher Rashi was saying to Gopi that no problem do not take this things in your heart. I can understand that you do not know the answer and you have not passed. Kokali says Rashi keep quit and listen to me carefully that Gopi has got admission in the school. Rashi and Urmila get surprise to know about it. Kokali say that Gopi will go school tomorrow. Urmila says to Rashi that I told you that Gopi will pass and she says that Gopi is so clever. Urmila says Mani to bring sweets for Gopi. Kokila says to Urmila that one minute what did you said clever so now you came to know that Gopi is clever. Urmila is surprised the way Kokila is talking to her. Kokila says to Urmila that if you believe that Gopi is clever then you did not send her school before. Urmila was so surprise that Kokila was talking to her in this way. Kokila husband say to Urmila that I happy for Gopi that she has impressed the school principle that she has given permission to come to school. Hetal says to Kokila that yeah one thing is there that you have to give Gopi something and she says that Gopi had today got a big success. Kolika said to Hetal that you're right. Today Gopi day was very memorable so u should give her some gift. Kokila says to Hetal that you remember that green sari which I brought. Hetal says yes to Kokila. Kokila says I will give that sari to her. Rashi and Urmila is surprise to know about it (because in that sari stain is there which Urmila did it) Kokali says that I have given to the laundry for ironing. Kokila ask Rashi that did laundry man come. Rashi said yes and tell that I was arranging the cloths accordingly so that everyone cloth reach in there room. Rashi said that she will bring the sari.

Part 3

Jigar came to office and he is in Ahem cabin. Jigar was saying to Ahem that there is good news. Ahem says that I know it. Jigar says to Ahem that means someone has already told you. Ahem tells to Jigar about a deal with Mr Desai. Jigar tells to Ahem that it is not about deal it is about Gopi that Gopi got admission. Ahem says to Jigar that I under stood it is because that we give every year a big amount of donation and they cannot say no that why she they got admission. Jigar says Ahem that no it is not like first principle said no for Gopi then when principle saw that Gopi have too much interest in studies so they said yes. Ahem says to Jigar that any ways leave everything and sit here and will talk about deal of Mr Desai. Jigar says Ahem we will talk about it. And Jigar says that he needs to bring books for Gopi. Ahem says so I have lost my mind what that I will leave my office work and look at these kinds of things no I have many work to do. Jigar says to Ahem then I should go and buy the books and Jigar that I have to work so I will go home little early. Ahem says to Jigar that stop wasting time on Gopi and within two days she will come back home because she does not deserve to study. Ahem says to Jigar that if you're not interested in office work then it is ok.

Part 4

Rashi brings Kokila sari and give it to Gopi saying to Gopi that see it, it is Kokali sari. Rashi says to Gopi that see Kokila heart is so big she has given you her beautiful sari. Hetal says to Gopi that u have to put and see. Both Rashi and her mom is surpise about it. Gopi puts the sari and every one come to know about stain in the sari. Kokali says that oh god this stain. In new sari how the stain has come. Kokali ask Rashi that when the laundry man gave the sari you have not noticed the stain in sari. Rashi says to Kokali that any ways this sari was taken by Mani from the laundry man. Rashi said to kokali that when I saw the stain I have shouted to the laundry man. Urmila tells to Kokali that yes ever I also shouted at the laundry man and said that the laundry man was very guilty and was asking for forgiveness as he was crying. Kokila says to Urmila one minute. Then Kokila say to Hetal that Urmila has shouted the laundry man. Kokila says to Urmila that oh god you got the habit of interfering our home matters and now it is over the limit. Sometimes I think it is your home. Urmila says to Kokila leave it any ways Rashi has told me in very sweet way to come home that too 1st time so I could not say no and other thing is that Kinjil do not know want all food she is making I even do not remember the name. We eat Guajarati food any ways leave it. Today is Gopi winning day and happy day. Kokila say to Gopi give me the sari will give you other new sari. Gopi says to Kokila that I will try to clean this sari and says that should i go and say God thank you. Kokila says to Gopi ok but yeah after than put food on the dining table. Gopi and Kokila go. Hetal tell Rashi that feeling very hungry by the way what did you make for food. By the time Rashi say something Mani says some kind of dishes name. Rashi says her mom that uff I saved today. Let's go. Gopi pray to god. She says that god make me this capable that what all I learn tomorrow in school there would not be any difficulties. What all I learn and understand there would not be any tension. What all happen it all because of your blessings and further also with your blessings and my hard work. I go will go school and work hard a lot I will study well and write well. Urmila and Rashi are in kitchen talking. Urmila says to Rashi that thank god a lot that today we are saved that Kokila has keep her mouth shut little early. Rashi says her mom that yes mummy but now one new problem that Gopi got admission in school. If she learn and write then. Urimla says to Rashi that even I am also very worried after knowing about it. This Gopi luck is on her side that her wish has come true. Then she says to Rashi that do not worry the school is not meant for Gopi. Gopi will go school and make her fun and come home. Gopi condition will be worse that what two or three alphabets she know she will forget that also. Poor teacher who has taken responsible of Gopi to be educated how will they fulfill. The school people who have given gopi admission will only tell tomorrow that it is not possible for me. By the time Gopi come and say to Rashi that should I help you. Urmila says no need why u needs to work. Now you learn and write then be big person and work in Modi family business. Urmila laugh (hehehehe). Rashi says to Gopi clean the sari. Rashi says her mom that come will put food on table.

Part 5

Kokila says to Gopi that listen now with in half and hour everyone will come from office by that time you prepare breakfast and tea. And yeah I have given you a sari did you clean it. Gopi says to Kokila that I have to give cloths for ironing then will do remaining work. Kokila says ok. Gopi give cloths to Mani. Gopi go to bath room and on the gesture and she on the tap. Before she clean the sari stain the doorbell rings. She goes and opens the door. Jigar comes. Gopi says to Jiagr that you have come. She says that Kokila said you will come after half an hour and I have not make tea also. Jigar says no problem and says that right now I only came. I want to show you something. Jigar says to Gopi today I left office little early and I brought books for u. Jigar says to gopi that put the labels on the books I will write your name. Kokila calls Rashi and says to Jigar what to do to make your wife understand and how that I only did not know. Rashi come by the time. Kokila tells Rashi did you use down bathroom. Rashi says may be. Kokila say that you do not remember you use down bathroom or not. Then u will not know that you have on the gesture. Rashi says that I do not remember I used down bathroom or not, but yeah I remember that I do not on the gesture for sure. Kokila says to Rashi that other than you who can on the gesture and go. Gopi says to Kokila that she on the gesture not Rashi.

Precap.

Kokila says to Ahem to drop Gopi to school because Gopi School and Ahem office is nearby.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is written episode is written by me with all efforts. Sorry if any story line has got missed .Any grammar mistake or errors or anything else please forgive me. Thanks. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SajimokjanimaElizaKawaMs.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "14th July 2011 written episode" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

janima

Groupbie

janima

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tennis2009

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Hey dear Please DO NOT do the Written Update until and unless u are appointed for it. The Updater's See the Episode and do it. So Please DO NOT do the Update Next time. If u want to do the Update on a Certain Day. PM Sadhli di : -tellyaddict- She will tell u weather u can do the updates or Not. :)

tennis2009

tennis2009

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
she told me to do it. that why i did it. i have taken all effort and time to write this episode. even i also see the episode and do it. it is not as easy as u think.
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Hey dear Please DO NOT do the Written Update until and unless u are appointed for it. The Updater's See the Episode and do it. So Please DO NOT do the Update Next time. If u want to do the Update on a Certain Day. PM Sadhli di : -tellyaddict- She will tell u weather u can do the updates or Not. :)

Edited by tennis2009 - 16 July 2011 at 1:31am

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tennis2009

she told me to do it. that why i did it. i have taken all effort and time to write this episode. even i also see the episode and do it. it is not as easy as u think.
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

But then she hasn't told me That she told u to do..cuz i am doing the Updates for the Whole week. And I know how hard it is. ok because i do it daily. and have done the update for this day too.. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top