Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

hkhb17

Goldie

hkhb17

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

I think she really is going to office to resign but something is going to happen over there which would cause her to take her decision back and to resume work!!

I think so too!!! But what?! Do you think Arnav will be mean to her to make a stay or will he be nice and tell her that the 1 lakh condition will be forfeited. Khushi could then be more confused and instead of leaving, want to stay as she does not want charity.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not Quitting!! (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

staroneaj

staroneaj

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
she wont resign as arnav wont let herTongue

Asya_Lover

Asya_Lover

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

I think she really is going to office to resign but something is going to happen over there which would cause her to take her decision back and to resume work!!

I think so too!!! But what?! Do you think Arnav will be mean to her to make a stay or will he be nice and tell her that the 1 lakh condition will be forfeited. Khushi could then be more confused and instead of leaving, want to stay as she does not want charity.

I Think She Wont Get A Chance To Tel Him She Wants To Resign As He Will Rush To His Sister To Fynd Out Wat Happened To Her :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsVivianDsena

I Think She Wont Get A Chance To Tel Him She Wants To Resign As He Will Rush To His Sister To Fynd Out Wat Happened To Her :/
so she will stay in the office..n he will come back n be his khadoos self..n give her the aukat crap again..b/c hes hurt .. n reminded of his past..so he'll be like shes means nothing to me...
n thts how she'll be forced to stay...
how will she face her fam.? n the kabab mein haddi..

Asya_Lover

Asya_Lover

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

Originally posted by MrsVivianDsena

so she will stay in the office..n he will come back n be his khadoos self..n give her the aukat crap again..b/c hes hurt .. n reminded of his past..so he'll be like shes means nothing to me...
n thts how she'll be forced to stay...
how will she face her fam.? n the kabab mein haddi..

Haha Love That Line 

Yehh Anoo Or Hpefully She'l Go To His Hse And Give The Resignation As He Isnt In The Office And Maybe Then She'l Hear Anjali And Arnav Tlkin N See A Diffrent Side To Himm 

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
something strange is gonna happen in office therefore she will take her decision back...but masla tu ye hai k wo tu man jya gi,uski family kasey maney gi??Cry

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
hi!!! i replied to a similar thread and im gonna copy paste my pov here as well...

trust me she won't get a chance to talk to arnav abt her resignation. arnav will be too busy worryn abt anjali and kushi will see hw worried he is. i'v a feelin dat kushi mite visit anjali at raizada mansion...

she will keep on postponing da resignation due to all dis... after all arhi dance sequence is still on cards so if she quits, hw on earth do we get to see dat?!?! 

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I believe she is going to resign but something has to stop this from happening. I don't think she'll get the chance to quit

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.