Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asya_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hkhb17

I think so too!!! But what?! Do you think Arnav will be mean to her to make a stay or will he be nice and tell her that the 1 lakh condition will be forfeited. Khushi could then be more confused and instead of leaving, want to stay as she does not want charity.

I Think She Wont Get A Chance To Tel Him She Wants To Resign As He Will Rush To His Sister To Fynd Out Wat Happened To Her :/
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsVivianDsena

I Think She Wont Get A Chance To Tel Him She Wants To Resign As He Will Rush To His Sister To Fynd Out Wat Happened To Her :/

so she will stay in the office..n he will come back n be his khadoos self..n give her the aukat crap again..b/c hes hurt .. n reminded of his past..so he'll be like shes means nothing to me...
n thts how she'll be forced to stay...
how will she face her fam.? n the kabab mein haddi..
Asya_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanaya11

so she will stay in the office..n he will come back n be his khadoos self..n give her the aukat crap again..b/c hes hurt .. n reminded of his past..so he'll be like shes means nothing to me...
n thts how she'll be forced to stay...
how will she face her fam.? n the kabab mein haddi..

Haha Love That Line 

Yehh Anoo Or Hpefully She'l Go To His Hse And Give The Resignation As He Isnt In The Office And Maybe Then She'l Hear Anjali And Arnav Tlkin N See A Diffrent Side To Himm 
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
something strange is gonna happen in office therefore she will take her decision back...but masla tu ye hai k wo tu man jya gi,uski family kasey maney gi??😭
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi!!! i replied to a similar thread and im gonna copy paste my pov here as well...

trust me she won't get a chance to talk to arnav abt her resignation. arnav will be too busy worryn abt anjali and kushi will see hw worried he is. i'v a feelin dat kushi mite visit anjali at raizada mansion...

she will keep on postponing da resignation due to all dis... after all arhi dance sequence is still on cards so if she quits, hw on earth do we get to see dat?!?! 

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I believe she is going to resign but something has to stop this from happening. I don't think she'll get the chance to quit
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

I think she really is going to office to resign but something is going to happen over there which would cause her to take her decision back and to resume work!!

Hmmm I agree too!
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Same ! I don't want the office track to be stopped ! Its fun to see ArHi there :D
No matter what Khushi is thinking n wants to do atleast We don't want her to leave the job !

-amnah

ram92 thumbnail
i agree. she's actually going to resign but arnav will say something to her which will make her continue her job