Asya_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys

After Todays Episodee When Khushi Sed That Shes Going To Office To Give Her Resignation I Think It Was Just An Excuse To Get To Office And Work Lol Bcoz Understanding Her Character She Does Wat She Says. She Sed Shes Gonna Leave After The 15days Of Work To Arnav So She Cant Just Turn Her Bak TO Her Own Words I Mean Dat Wud Mke Her Look Like The Loser..

Buh If She Reali Has Gone To Resign Den Sumthing Will Definetli Happen In Da Office Dat Wil Make Her Stay :) Hpefully He'l Say Shes A Failure Or Somethinn That Will Make Her Stay :D

I Jus Dont Want The Office Track To Stoppp

Dats My Prediction Wats Yurs?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think she really is going to office to resign but something is going to happen over there which would cause her to take her decision back and to resume work!! Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree...that's what I was thinking...
If she does quit then the story would change...how are
Arnav and Khushi supposed to meet otherwise??
Also the articles are jus confusin me so i have stopped believing
all the "Next up" on storyline and plot
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u dear ur post was such a relief for me. Hope to happen so
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think she will not quit.. she wil go to office to give her resignation letter.. stunned by her decision, arnav will ask her to pay 1 lakh b4 leaving (also he will nt like her leaving) or it vl b like wen khushi enters his cabin, he wil ask her whether she is afraid and gonna resign her job.. khushi hides the letter and vl continue her job..
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chucklebuddy

i think she will not quit.. she wil go to office to give her resignation letter.. stunned by her decision, arnav will ask her to pay 1 lakh b4 leaving (also he will nt like her leaving) or it vl b like wen khushi enters his cabin, he wil ask her whether she is afraid and gonna resign her job.. khushi hides the letter and vl continue her job..

I think your right, Arnav might try to stop her by reminding her about the contract. Hope he does that and she does not resign.
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she hopwfully will not quit...n he hoepfully will not let her...
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
She will not resign and she will stick to her word.
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mahi0809

I think she really is going to office to resign but something is going to happen over there which would cause her to take her decision back and to resume work!!

I think so too!!! But what?! Do you think Arnav will be mean to her to make a stay or will he be nice and tell her that the 1 lakh condition will be forfeited. Khushi could then be more confused and instead of leaving, want to stay as she does not want charity.
staroneaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
she wont resign as arnav wont let her😛