Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Asya_Lover

Asya_Lover

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys

After Todays Episodee When Khushi Sed That Shes Going To Office To Give Her Resignation I Think It Was Just An Excuse To Get To Office And Work Lol Bcoz Understanding Her Character She Does Wat She Says. She Sed Shes Gonna Leave After The 15days Of Work To Arnav So She Cant Just Turn Her Bak TO Her Own Words I Mean Dat Wud Mke Her Look Like The Loser..

Buh If She Reali Has Gone To Resign Den Sumthing Will Definetli Happen In Da Office Dat Wil Make Her Stay :) Hpefully He'l Say Shes A Failure Or Somethinn That Will Make Her Stay :D

I Jus Dont Want The Office Track To Stoppp

Dats My Prediction Wats Yurs?

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

hadikhansirf--tumshami9paridhi22queenofhearts01hkhb17smithasrkram92daisyluvchucklebuddyrechupLyla.Khan-AmyyMillerrr88-Zara-lara3110Kamalika..adits7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not Quitting!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I think she really is going to office to resign but something is going to happen over there which would cause her to take her decision back and to resume work!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 15 July 2011 at 1:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paridhi22ram92

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Completely agree...that's what I was thinking...
If she does quit then the story would change...how are
Arnav and Khushi supposed to meet otherwise??
Also the articles are jus confusin me so i have stopped believing
all the "Next up" on storyline and plot

hkhb17daisyluv

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Thank u dear ur post was such a relief for me. Hope to happen so

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
i think she will not quit.. she wil go to office to give her resignation letter.. stunned by her decision, arnav will ask her to pay 1 lakh b4 leaving (also he will nt like her leaving) or it vl b like wen khushi enters his cabin, he wil ask her whether she is afraid and gonna resign her job.. khushi hides the letter and vl continue her job..

smithasrkdaisyluv

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chucklebuddy

i think she will not quit.. she wil go to office to give her resignation letter.. stunned by her decision, arnav will ask her to pay 1 lakh b4 leaving (also he will nt like her leaving) or it vl b like wen khushi enters his cabin, he wil ask her whether she is afraid and gonna resign her job.. khushi hides the letter and vl continue her job..

I think your right, Arnav might try to stop her by reminding her about the contract. Hope he does that and she does not resign.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9staroneajparidhi22daisyluvchucklebuddy

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
she hopwfully will not quit...n he hoepfully will not let her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechup

lara3110

IF-Rockerz

lara3110

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
She will not resign and she will stick to her word.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.