Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

And now I am sure ht is gonna win we are mad to trust ekta I so want barun sanaya to win best jodi And ram kapoor the best actor let us vote again simple but now for barun sanaya and barun anyways ppl in the forum are doing lets support them if not Sushant it is not gonna be hiten we will make sure lol

u r rite.i will vote for them. agar sushant nahi jita to hiten ko bhi jitne nahi dungi
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What the hell is going on😡 how they can change Sushant's name 4m nominations after getting so many votes😡😡 i have voted just bcoz of Sushant 4m my all Id's😭 otherwise i was the least interested person in Ekta's award🤢
really ekta is so cheap😡
she made us fool😡 aur hum ban bhi gaye😡 now i really want barun or any other actor to win but not HT & incase ht win then its completely sushant's award which will be received by HT(remember 1st time in zee rishtey awards & 2nd time in this award)
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am so frustrated never Am I gonna vote again but jodi I think is most probably gonna go to ipknd leads actor I think ram until she thinks giving hiten is gonna make ppl think he is accepted and jodi she cant give to them no one is gonna accept it so relax she is a loser
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tazeen_Rida2004

What about new FC guys😕

it is coming, waiting for Niki, hope she comes soon, she said she would come and comment on Sushi's performance; must be busy with the thread.

whole mood is gone with this new development n I am hating it so much; is this ekta's revenge to sushant for leaving the show n putting her trps down
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@bonnefille m nt angry, just too mad with that nomination thing to think of nithin else..
Have opened a topic in the forum don't care if I'm banned also..
stefanandre thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushantfan

@bonnefille m nt angry, just too mad with that nomination thing to think of nithin else..
Have opened a topic in the forum don't care if I'm banned also..

Sneha, lets use zeefan1 thread to protest, the mods will come and close duplicate threads. I am so mad😡
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Now I have the feeling that Archana and Manav will win best jodi or Hiten the best actor to prove he has been widely accepted. 
stefanandre thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Now I have the feeling that Archana and Manav will win best jodi or Hiten the best actor to prove he has been widely accepted. 

that is exactly what is going to happen - I swear I will make a protest about it if she does it this way. oh I never hated a person like I hate ekta right now. cheap cheap idiotic woman.
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't know of zee fans post as I don't visit pr forum much.
That's what I'm fearing she used sushants votes n now ht will win to show how accecpted he is.
M so angry, ignore me if I talk rudely as I can't tolerate lies and cheating..
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys just give me 10 minutes... I will post the link quickly..