Sushant Singh Rajput FC

Posted: 12 years ago

About Sushant:

IMPORTANT:
If Sushant has one complaint from this site (😆) then it is that his ranking is too low, so like good fans lets help increase his ranking!!!
                              -Please comment on his profile 2 times everyday
         -Comment on his pictures,videos and articles in which he is tagged.
   - Even a view to her profile.videos,articles and pictures help in increasing his rank,so please just visit when you are free.
        -And getting Telly Buzz articles helps alot.So try asking for his articles. Target is top 10.
current ranking: 26

credits:
banner- me
layout/posts- me
write ups- written by nikitagmc
Edited by -Priya- - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Sushant Singh Rajput, one of the chocolate boys of television who essays the role of Preet in Star Plus' Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil, and Manav in the number uno serial 'Pavitra Rishta' will now be seen as a contestant in Zara Nachke Dikha.

Birth Name :Sushant Singh Rajput
Nick :
Sushant
DOB :
21 January 1986, 25 yrs.
Star Sign :
Aquarian/ Capri
Single
Height :
183 cms
Debut :
Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil (STAR Plus)
Lineage : From Chandigarh

How many places have you lived in till date I have lived in 5 cities

Favourite Movie Dialogue: Bade bade shehron main choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai
Favourite Season:
Rainy season.
Favourite Vacation Spot:
Mauritius
Favourite Brand:
Nike
Favourite Musical Instrument:
Guitar, I know to play it pretty well.
Favourite Dish: Rajma Chawal

Favourite TV show Friends

Favourite Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan

Favourite Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit

Favourite Hollywood actor Keanu Reeves

Favourite Hollywood actress Monica Belluchi

Favourite cartoon character  Tom and Jerry

The Saddest day of my life: When I joined Engineering College.
One thing you would like to change about yourself:
My hairstyle. Its so messy that I want to change it.
Memorable Moment:
When I represented India in a dance performance at Commonwealth Games in Australia in 2006.
One thing that nobody knows about you:
Well, I have flunked 16 times in my engineering college and have still not completed (smiles).
If you are granted three wishes, you would ask for: A physique like John Abraham, acting prowess as SRK and looks like Hrithik Roshan.

Your best childhood memorywhen I stood first in class 3.

Your experience when facing the camera for the first timeI was nervous

On your last birthday, what you did  had a pool party with my friends and Kis Desh & PR friends

I am transparent

Life is full of fun

Love is divine

Marriage is a commitment

Your ideal woman should be intelligent, beautiful, loving , caring and understanding

Your dream date will be in a jungle with Monica Belluchi

What kind of music do you like depends, when I am driving I like slow music and when I am partying I like hard rock and hip-hop.

Your first crush happened when I was in class 4 and she was my class teacher

Your first date was when I was in class 10 and it was with my classmate Rashmi. We went on a long drive.

Your long lasting friend is Ankit and I met him when I was in kindergarten and till today we are in touch.

Do you make friends easilyvery easily

How do you rate yourself as an actor? I would like to rate myself 12 on 10.

One thing you want to change about yourself My hairstyle

Last time you were stalked I don't remember

Philosophy of life don't take life too seriously. Have fun and enjoy every single moment of your life.

Advice to youngsters educate yourself and at the same time enjoy life.

Your message to fans: Keep rocking, love you all and please continue watching my show

Sushant Singh Rajput, in few words, is talent personified.

Sushant was born in Delhi on the 21st of January 1986, in the Rajput family belonging to Chandigarh. He lost his mother at a tender age, but being the youngest of 5 children with 4 elder sisters to pamper him, Sushant grew up to be a naughty and fun loving boy with an emotional core. Born into a family of doctors and engineers, Sushant was expected to follow the family tradition by choosing a similar career. His mind set on his goal, he appeared in the Engineering entrance examination, passed it with flying colours and got enrolled in the Delhi College of Engineering in the Chemical Engineering stream. A promising student, he even qualified for a scholarship and secured a rank of 7 at the all India level. His aspirations, however, took a different turn after he saw a performance by ace choreographer Shiamak Daver's troupe. He was drawn to the world of performing arts and joined Shiamak's troupe with a lot of gusto. Luckily for him, his talent and dedication did not go unnoticed by his mentor, who gave him opportunities to perform in the 2006 Commonwealth Games and Filmfare Awards. Upon his return, he also joined Barry John's theatre classes. All this while his studies suffered, and finally Sushant made the decision to quit college and concentrate on his true calling. He directed his steps towards Mumbai, where he danced with Ashley Lobo's dance troupe, learned martial arts from Allan Amin and assisted Mohit Suri during the making of Raaz 2. Theatre continued on the side as he joined Nadira Babbar's theatre group 'Ekjute'.

It was during a play for an NGO that Sushant was first noticed by a Balaji executive, from where he went on to bag his first role of Preet in Kis Des Mein Hai Mera Dil which became immensely popular. Little did Sushant know that this role was only to be a stepping stone for grander opportunities ahead- the role of Pavitra Rishta's Manav which catapulted him to unprecedented fame and appreciation, followed by more projects like Zara Nach Ke Dikha and Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4 which ultimately made him emerge as one of the most powerful and popular faces of Indian Television.

Unarguably good looking, Sushant today is one of the biggest heartthobs of small screen and a sure shot TRP raker. An excellent actor (who has received various accolades for his acting), a fabulous dancer and a director in the making- Sushant is a bundle of talent. But it's not just his success, talent or good looks, it's also his humility, modesty and genuine nature that draw praise and have won him million of fans around the globe. Indeed, Sushant Singh Rajput is a celebrity one would be proud to be a fan of.

Sushant as Preet Juneja

Sushant started his innings on television by portraying the character of Preet Juneja in Balaji Telefilms' hit show 'Kis Des Mein Hai Mera Dil' on Star Plus in 2008. Preet Juneja was the brother of Prem Juneja, the protagonist of the show. A colourful and vibrant character bubbling with positive energy and mischief, Preet was the pampered youngest son of the Juneja family, and the apple of Prem's eye. He doted on his family, and was very protective of Prem. He was one of the pillars on whom the Prem-Heer love story rested, as he was extremely faithful to the couple and went out of his way to help them unite.

The high point of the character came when his brother Prem got killed on a trip, where he went in place of Preet on his insistence. The guilt of having indirectly caused his brother's death settled in Preet's heart owing to his grieving father's accusations and he matured overnight, taking up his family's responsibility when the other son Harman too quit the family at the time of need. He married Meher, who had been abandoned at the wedding altar by Harman, placing his dreams on the pyre, not knowing that it would turn out to be the best decision of his life. Meher proved to be an excellent companion to Preet as he transformed from a boy to a man and walked with him hand in hand through testing times. It was then that both of them realized the meaning of true love and settled in happy matrimony. With Prem's miraculous return, the equation and love only strengthened, and after a six year leap, Preet and Meher were shown as proud parents to a little angel in the show. Preet later got entangled in a conspiracy to kill Prem, where he saved Prem and ended up dying in his place. Thus till the end, Preet remained an epitome of brotherly love and loyalty.

As Preet, Sushant lived his own self on screen. He excelled in the comic scenes and his love story with Meher also tugged at the heartstrings of the audience. Though Preet was not the lead of the show, yet the character enjoyed a good amount of popularity and got a lot of screen space too. It gave him the necessary exposure to the industry, helped him in showcasing his potential, and most importantly, helped him in getting noticed, all three of which led him to the role which later made Sushant the biggest heart throb of television.  

-------------------------
 Sushant as Manav Deshmukh

Balaji Telefilms Pavitra Rishta, which was launched on Zee TV in June 2009, was the show which catapulted Sushant to stardom. In this serial, he played the lead role of Manav Deshmukh, a small time mechanic, who leaves his education midway and takes up a job in a garage at a tender age to fend for his family when his alcoholic father is unable to fulfill his responsibilities. A simple guy with a heart of gold, Manav falls in love with Archana, a beautiful and caring girl unfortunately not in his league. By a stroke of luck and Bappa's divine grace, he ends up getting married to her, only to be separated by destiny, misunderstandings and some evil forces. When asked to make a choice, Manav chooses to shoulder his responsibility than fight for his love, and agrees to marry Shravani, pregnant with his late brother's kid. However, life takes a full circle, and Archana and Manav get reunited after a lot of hardships. Their bitter struggles with poverty and enemies in the form of selfish relatives force them to go through constant struggles and tears, which make Manav realize the necessity to grow in life financially. After a lot of hard work, Manav succeeds in making his mark as a manager of a reputed construction company. With a healthy, happy family comprising his parents, wife, brother's son Sachu (whom he and Archana bring up as their own son) and his own kiddo Soham, along with a secure financial future and well earned respect, Manav's life is a picture of bliss at the moment, even as evil doers continue to plot against him at home and work.

The serial gained mass appeal a few weeks after it started and has been ruling the TRP charts ever since. The simple backdrop, the well sketched characters, the chemistry between the leads and the excellent cast contributed heavily to the serial's success. As the adorable and simple Manav Deshmukh, Sushant gained tremendous popularity as well as critical acclaim. The role was unlike the typical television hero, sans any glamour, and very different from what he had done earlier- more intense and mature- but he put in his best foot forward and was rewarded when the effort translated well on screen. He excelled and grew immensely as an actor during the course of the show and swept all the major awards, thus emerging as one of the most sought after television personalities, with a massive fan following worldwide. His onscreen chemistry with co star Ankita Lokhande (who plays Archana) gradually spilled on to his real life and he proposed to her on National TV in a very romantic manner during Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, thus ending all speculation on his single status.

Sushant as himself in reality shows

Sushant Singh Rajput in Zara Nach Ke Dikha:

ZNKD which started in May 2010, based on the theme of girls vs. boys, was Sushant's first reality show on television. An excited Sushant took it up as a break from the monotony of daily soap shooting, and with a desire to showcase his dancing skills. The show started well for him, but there were several hiccups, as he injured himself first, then fell severely ill with typhoid and later hurt his leg in the show. As a result, he could not perform in a few episodes. Sushant also faced problems in managing his hectic schedule during the show, as a result of which the experience did not turn out as he had expected. However, his efforts and contribution to the boys team was greatly appreciated, and he garnered a lot of fans of his dancing (and his smile😉) amongst the audience, the girls team😆 and the judges.

Sushant Singh Rajput in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4:

Sushant returned with renewed zeal and vigour in his second dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, on Sony Entertainment Television, based on the British hit Strictly Come Dancing. As Sushant himself said, he had been out of discipline due to his incessant shooting schedules and Jhalak.. was an effort to get back into the mould. A person with a hunger to learn more and more, Sushant wanted to use the stage as a means to get out of his 'comfort zone' where dance was concerned and learn new dance styles. Not to forget, he had his childhood crush, Madhuri Dixit, as a judge, which was another reason for him not to miss the bus.

Sushant was paired with choreographer Shampa Sonthalia, the right hand of Terence Lewis and an extremely competent and talented young lady. Together, they proved to be one of the strongest pairs in the history of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, as they scored constant 30's 8 times out of twelve, getting their first complete score as early as in week 2. With Sushant's fresh concepts and inputs and Shampa's amazing choreography, the stellar pair raced ahead of everyone, getting 'Performance of the Day' in 10 weeks out of 12. The pair was quite clearly the favourite of the judges and the audience, with every celebrity judge crooning words of praise. A shocking (and controversial) defeat greeted them in the finale, but nevertheless they were winners all along, for they undoubtedly set very high standards for the next few seasons of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. Sushant did get the award for the Most Consistent Performer, but more importantly, he got the distinction of being one of the best dancers on television, being praised sky high by his dance guru Shiamak Davar apart from Madhuri Dixit, Terrence Lewis, Remo Dsouza and many others.

For ZND and JDJ4 video - visit this YT account credit nisha aka mirageas
http://www.youtube.com/ndreamss

articles on sushant:

member list

(please like this post to be added, much easier to update and for member count)

member count (29 +1 including me)

fc rules 

Only join if you are a fan of Sushant, bashing is not allowed, criticism is but should not get personal or hurt other members feelings. 
  Like the member list post to be added NO PMING as my dabba is overloaded 😳 so liking the post means that I will definately see it and  member count can be done please respect this rule.
 Try to talk about Sushant as much as possible without spamming however you can talk about PR and Desh cast too but only if its related to Sushant and please try not to talk too much about his personal life.
  No comparisions. 
  No abusive language, name calling or anything offensive
  If any of above rules aren't followed even after warning then do Pm a mod 
   Maximum number of 4 quotes otherwise page rakes long to load 
    fc links
(creations corner)

Video Mixes

~~~Jamunes Corner~~

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1196924

*ArMan VM Corner* by Muneera19 aka Muneera

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1555067

Nihu's VMZ by NaughtyNihu aka Nihu

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1379486&PID=29409731�

NaDzGirl VM corner by NaDzGirl aka Nadz

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1456716

Jizzers VM corner by soul_angel aka Jia

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1468133

Sid VM corner by unknown18 aka Sid

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1488302

starrry13 ArMan VM's

Starrry13 ArMan Vm's

Sushant-Ankita VM corner by nureat01 aka Anu

Sushant-Ankita VM's by Anu

Manav Archana (ArMan) VM - Aadat by Sidra2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdOY5STCOw

Manav - Archana VM by Sidra2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpdN9gfRO_A

Manav Archana - Arman - Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna by Aartifarty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE0PRWfTf7Q

Fan Fiction

Meet (Meher & Preet) FFs can be found here
https://www.india-forums.com/search_result.asp?cx=partner-pub-3952229324342781%3Admu04a2b3t1&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=meher+preet+ffs&siteurl=india-forums.com%252Fforum_posts.asp%253FTID%253D1691157#1081

Pavitra Rishta Reloaded by nikitagmc aka Nikita
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1328933

Judwaa Part 1-3
 Judwaa Part 4  
By: Jamune

Koshish 
By: Addiction

Pavitra Rishta 
By: Thamizhan

Tanha Safar 
By: Dr. Smart

Sushant in Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil 

Sushant's Performance
Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqMs9r31YhU

Sushant's performance in ITA (cant find video)

23rd Dec: Harshad & Sushant (Preet's death shooting)
Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYr7JMXHagc

Sushant in Pavitra Rishta  

Sushant-Abhigail performance at NTA 2009

Sushant-Ankita at Choti Bahu Jansmashtami Spl 14/08/09

Sushant performs at SP's Diwali Rishton Ka Mithas 2009

Ankita performs at L'il Champs Gd Finale 24/10/09

ITA 2009 ( Star Plus ) :

Sushant, Ankita and UshaJi at ITA Nomination Spl 05/12/09

Sushant-Ankita at Curtain Raiser

Sushant and Ankita's performance at the main event

ITA 31/12/2009 (Sony) :

Sushant and Ankita performance

Ankita's performance - Shut up and bounce

Sushant and Sara performance- Ahun Ahun

Sushant and Ankita at Laughter Ke Phatke - 01/01/2010

Sushant Ankita perform at Choti Bahu Spl Epi - 22/02/2010

Zee Rishtey Awards 28/02/2010

PR cast on Zee Rishton Ki Saugat

PR cast at ZRA Curtain Raiser - 1
PR cast at ZRA Curtain Raiser - 2
PR cast at ZRA Curtain Raiser - 3

Sushant and Ankita perform with all the Zee Jodis

Sulochana and Manohar win Fav' Mata Pita Award

Manjusha and Savita-Damodar grab their respective awards

Savita wins fav' khalyanaka

Sulochana and Manohar's performance

Spoof act on PR by UshaJi and SavitaJi

UshaJi and Swati's performance

Sushant and Ankita's performance

Sushant and Ankita grab the best jodi award

Pavitra Rishta wins Best Serial Award

Sushant-Ankita perform at Super Star Ka Jalwa (21/03/10)

Zee Gold Awards 04/12/2010

Sulochana and Manohar's performance

Sushant and Ankita's Flush Ka Samna

Ankita Lokhande wins Best Debutant Award

Pavitra Rishta wins Highest TRP gainer Award

Sushant Singh Rajput wins Best Actor Award

New Talent Award 10/07/2010

Ankita Lokhande wins Best NewComer Award

Ankita Lokhande wins Best New TV Personality Award

Big Money 14/08/2010

Sushant, Ankita, Usha and Savita - part 1

Sushant, Ankita, Ushaji and Savitaji - part 2

Sushant, Ankita, Ushaji and Savitaji - part 3

Sushant, Ankita, Ushaji and Savitaji - part 4

Sushant, Ankita, Ushaji and Savitaji - part 5

Sushant, Ankita, Ushaji and Savitaji - part 6

Sushant's performance at Azaadi Live (15/08/10)

Comedy Ka Daily Soap 16/08/2010

Sushant and Ankita - 1

Sushant and Ankita - 2

Sushant and Ankita performance on Mera Naam Karegi Roshan 28th August 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvKyFiamWn4&feature=channel

Pavitra Rishta team in Ganpati Visarjan 19/09/2010

Pavitra Rishta Special Episode Sept. 19 '10 - Archana Vinod, Varsha Perform
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZraUsX1gE_Q

Pavitra Rishta Special Episode Sept. 19 '10 - Archana, Vinod, Satish, Manjusha, Varsha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCoguZ_9AF0

Pavitra Rishta Special Episode Sept. 19 '10 - Savita Performs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBa-Xpx8wfU

Pavitra Rishta Special Episode Sept. 19 '10 - Sulochana Performs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUxcZNFRBis

Pavitra Rishta Special Episode Sept. 19 '10 - Damodar and Manohar Perform
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1oHQ3gnTew

Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega 21/09/2010

Sushant Singh Rajput Introduction @ Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVkK10vzvp0

Sushant Singh Rajput Peforms Martial Arts @ Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0EhOe9-x5I

Comdey Ka Daily Soap 04/10/2010

Sushant Singh Rajput on Comdey Ka Daily Soap 4th October 2010-part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riJXxCTDpis

Sushant Singh Rajput on Comdey Ka Daily Soap 4th October 2010-part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj2XoN6Ix40

Sushant,Ankita with Manish Paul @ Zee Diwali Dinchak 31st October 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oao2zaV4ZXI&feature=channel

Sushant and Ankita perform at Zee Diwali Dinchak 31st October 2010-part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgg6-yVwLI4&feature=channel

Sushant and Ankita perform at Zee Diwali Dinchak 31st October 2010-part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgg6-yVwLI4&feature=autoplay&list=PL692FEA51C57A559C&index=2&playnext=2

Sushant and Ankita perform at Zee Diwali Dinchak 31st October 2010-part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3D4yZhshMA&playnext=1&list=PL692FEA51C57A559C&index=15

Indian Telly Awards(ITA) 2010

Sushant and ANkita @ ITA Fashion Walk 20th November 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAib9jCC2K4

Sushant,Ankita with Arhaan and Pooja @ ITA Fashion Walk 20th November 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX9Uzo6DyIw

Sushant Singh Rajput with Rati Pandey @ ITA Red Carpet 21st November 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4ClRa_u5AQ

Sushant Singh Rajput performs @ ITA Main Event 21st Novmeber 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCOYrFmazFs

Sushant Singh Rajput Wins Best Actor Award @ ITA Main Event 21st November 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9ckWfcKDVM

Sushant,Ankita,Ragini and Aamir perform @ ITA Main Event 21st November 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl1zQYc2kn8

Zee Rishtoh Ki Saugat with PR cast 16/12/2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cwpd_Ghkzc-part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t67xe5U_ymM-part 2

Zee Spoof on Pavitra Rishta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ57Y4sIFqY

Best Jodi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3saLPOhTd8

Sushant Singh Rajput wins Popular Face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0kzRvcL-as

Sushant and Ankita  performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_amdSQhwKYo&

Pavitra Rishta wins Favorite Parivaar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq7X-rcjUjg

Sushant Singh Rajput Wins Best Actor Award at Big Entertaiment Award 31st Dec 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7xdGLb_9gg

credit to khushi for the layout  

First post mine! Yayyy!!!

Thanks for the new FC! Wow, now I've got a new place to blabber! :-D
Thanks for the PM, priya!
Im using my cellphone right now because internet is having some problems. So if there is any help that i can offer, i would love to .. but only if my cellphone allows me to do so as well 😆