TaSaNee Designz: ArHi,AP,GC,PH,GoldAwds,more:Pg141 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 149

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

OMG!!!!!This is awesomeClapClap
Congo shongo TaSaNee
on your galleryHug

@Tanu:I have always loved your creations.EmbarrassedWhy did you stop posting in pkyek cg?Confused

@sanjana:Gorgeous creationsSmileI may not support Delena\JiYa as a couple but i really adore them.I love watching their scenes especially DelenaEmbarrassed and i love your creationsDay Dreaming

@ Neetho:What do i say?I love your creations and i love you even moreHeartYour AbhiYa creations are breathtakingly beautiful just like themDay Dreaming
And KaJenBlushingBlushingI  absolutely love that song sequence.Your avis has come out well...i'm using oneEmbarrassed

You know that i'm not a diehard Mayurian but i love the stuff you have made on them.I love all the creations...Pia-Mish,JiYa,Kash,KW,JW..everything is awesomeHug

Remember i told you once that i wanted something made on AbhiYa and Stelena...let me find the right videos and i'll come with my requestDancingEvil SmileROFL

PS:Thanks for inviting meEmbarrassed and i'm sorry about the late replyOuch

PPS:My 'like' button is not working for some reasonAngryAngrySleepy

Aww!! Kritz!! Ty soo much for commenting Hug
I've made a 5-6 avis on Dekho Na, it's every KaJenians favourite but posted only a few for sample. I can show you more if you want :P
Thank you for liking my work! It means a loot Hug
And I'm always there for your request!

Tanz is lazy, that's why she stopped posting and making AbhIya stuff Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TaSaNee Designz: ArHi,AP,GC,PH,GoldAwds,more:Pg141 (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
im hereee! :D

i would have commented if i had known - *glares at sanju* - earlier about this shop. LOL i mean, no one PMed me or anything. :( 

im sorry im not good in bade wale comments but congratulations & all the best for your shop ; im pretty sure you'll rock the world. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--.DarkParadise..

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

im hereee! :D

i would have commented if i had known - *glares at sanju* - earlier about this shop. LOL i mean, no one PMed me or anything. :( 

im sorry im not good in bade wale comments but congratulations & all the best for your shop ; im pretty sure you'll rock the world. Hug

Anky thanx alot bacha and u will get PM dis time for sure

.DarkParadise..

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

HEAVY IMAGE SO GIVE 5 MINUTES TO LOADTongue

I have to glare someone as someone ws making halla ROFL

Okay guys I didnt have much requests so made stuff on my favs but I am ready to make stuff on anyoneWink

JiYa

Delena

Gifts
for Nidha

For Kritz

For TanzAngry(IDK kab update karegi)

p.s- Guys I am open for any requestsEmbarrassed

Edited by --sunshine-- - 02 August 2011 at 6:09am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-a little faithBilliCat.-scarlett-Cute_Gal-HJ-Vidya_luv_SaRunradt.AngadKripa.-Doppelganger-.Lena.stardust---sumana13---Preeti-blossom1234Super.Psycho_Charu21zaryaabJuhi1b8ilove99deboleena.mannaSheDevilAkshi0019pinky_blueskiesPinkCinderella-krazyriya-RavishingSaRun-Rumi-pyar-ishkromailaAS..SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-MR.KooL.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Freebies (:

Ok, I have made ONLY AbhIya stuff for this update 'coz I didn't have too much time to open my PS past few weeks but then all of a sudden the CVs took reham on us AbhIya fans and gave us some beautiful scenes and media wale also realised that ViSu fans exist so I just had to make on them Day Dreaming

It's been ages since I made stuff on PKYEK but then it's been ages since I got material worth making stuff on.
Now, finally, after months of wait we finally get a decent joint interview of ViSu Day Dreaming
See? It is so evident from the segment why we miss AbhIya.
Tried a new colouring. Don't know how well it works Ermm

This one didn't come out like I'd expected it to. I'd thought of making more from the episode as well, but this single one took me a lot of time, somehow, 'coz, maybe it's just me, but I found it very hard to work with these caps Confused
I think I should really practice more LOL

Everyone who knows me knows that I'm a huge pankha of the first promo of PKYEK. It's been more than a year since it was aired, yet, it doesn't get old. I can watch it again and again. So beautiful and mesmerising! Day Dreaming

Gifts!

These are stuff I made for some very special friends. Please do NOT use (:

For Chakku

For Tanu

For Kritzy

For Ragsy

^^Ok these are only gifts and I know they aren't too great so you guys don't need to use them if you don't want to. It was only a gesture to convey how much I love you all Hug

Edited by Chill_Out - 02 August 2011 at 7:08am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-a little faithBilliCat.-scarlett-Cute_Gal.AbhIyalicious.MyAngelAbhayVidya_luv_SaRunradt-HJ--Doppelganger---sumana13---Preeti--Junglee-PinkCinderella-krazyriya-RavishingSaRun-Rumi-blossom1234Charu21zaryaabJuhi1b8--sunshine--Super.Psycho_ilove99deboleena.mannaSheDevilAkshi0019MR.KooL.JealousBasher.pyar-ishkromailaAS..SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Sanjuuu!!! Awesome stuff, Sis!! Waise toh I've seen all of them pehle hee ROFL
But I would still say I love this one!

You know I'm not a great fan of neither Delena nor Jiya but I love your work! Hug

And the gifts are also fab! 

Tanzy se umeed mat bandhe rakho ROFL.ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Super.Psycho_--sunshine--deboleena.mannaPinkCinderellaSanzPaRudholic

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
@chillzy: res emergency gotta go

.DarkParadise..

zaryaabJuhi1b8