TaSaNee Designz: ArHi,AP,GC,PH,GoldAwds,more:Pg141 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 149

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Hey..! What a pleasant surprise...!Embarrassed
Neethzi... Sanju... Tanu...Hug
CONGRATULATIONS!!! on opening ur new shopParty
Neethzi dear...Embarrassed
i loved the Mayur , Abhiya , Jiya and Arhi avi's by u very muchEmbarrassed
i love KW and JW bday avi's a lotDay Dreaming

Sanju dear..Embarrassed (Thanks for inviting me sanju...)
i loved Jiya avi made by uEmbarrassed

Tanu... ur work is simply awesomeEmbarrassed

May u have many more shops...!Embarrassed
Keep Rocking yaaroon...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TaSaNee Designz: ArHi,AP,GC,PH,GoldAwds,more:Pg141 (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
edited on page 2:) Hug

.DarkParadise..

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

@boss: I am learning and chillz is also learning siggies fromour nanafuifui aja tanzROFL and about Participation I have not thought I guess now I have to participate :P
yes dear go n participate...make me feel proud Boss Big smile

.DarkParadise..

-HJ-

IF-Rockerz

-HJ-

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@Neethi..
welcome dear Hug
u wrote my name's spelling wrong...

Please edit when u get time...

.DarkParadise..

-Doppelganger-

IF-Rockerz

-Doppelganger-

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!This is awesomeClapClap
Congo shongo TaSaNee
on your galleryHug

@Tanu:I have always loved your creations.EmbarrassedWhy did you stop posting in pkyek cg?Confused

@sanjana:Gorgeous creationsSmileI may not support Delena\JiYa as a couple but i really adore them.I love watching their scenes especially DelenaEmbarrassed and i love your creationsDay Dreaming

@ Neetho:What do i say?I love your creations and i love you even moreHeartYour AbhiYa creations are breathtakingly beautiful just like themDay Dreaming
And KaJenBlushingBlushingI  absolutely love that song sequence.Your avis has come out well...i'm using oneEmbarrassed

You know that i'm not a diehard Mayurian but i love the stuff you have made on them.I love all the creations...Pia-Mish,JiYa,Kash,KW,JW..everything is awesomeHug

Remember i told you once that i wanted something made on AbhiYa and Stelena...let me find the right videos and i'll come with my requestDancingEvil SmileROFL

PS:Thanks for inviting meEmbarrassed and i'm sorry about the late replyOuch

PPS:My 'like' button is not working for some reasonAngryAngrySleepy

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

CONGRATULATIONS on no.1

Neetzzz!!! omfg this is the best surprise everr :O i just logged on ..just on my first day in India and i saw your pm and i was like Shocked LOLHug neetz this is the best decision everrr..i always wanted you should have a shop too Hug so glad that one of my best friends is on this forum too,makes me so so sooo happy Partygosh neetz i remember that day when you made your first avi with mahi's help and that itself for a beginner like you was so darn good, you have come such a long way man, your avis are so pretty and the best part is you always make it on my favourite abhiya scenes Embarrassed but i have to say your creations on them is the best, though my fav siggy whatever you have made so far..it has to be the MN one, hands down..i told ya if i was their fan, i would blindly use the sig, it is that magical Embarrassed neetz it also makes me happy that you consider me something in your life Hug it really means a hell lot girl, you are awesome, thanks for making my day lovely! i love you always, will always be there for you whenever you need me, coz u mean so much to me Embarrassed once again congrats on the 1st ever shop with your best friends, good luck to them as well Hug and may you guys have thousands and millions of shops LOL love you endless Neetz, muaaah <3

Ragssyyy!! Hug
You're seriously the best man! You know how much I love you and I really really REALLY value our friendship <33
My first avi was with Hira's help, BTW, but ya, Mahi helped me a lot later with effects to help me improve <33
Aw! I love my MayUr one as well but I thought maybe 'coz it's my first. And of course, Tanu helped me with it so it did come out better than the ones I made on my own ROFL
I'm glad you like my work! I really value your comments and feedbacks. They mean a lot! Love you, hamesha! Hug

Originally posted by Charu21

RES!!!! Hug
will unres soon!! Big smile (Ermm hopefully!!!!)  LOL
---------- Unrejerved ----------
Hollaa!!  i'm back!! Hug n wat do i see!!! a wonderful banner!!!! Approve awesome work Sanju sweety!! Big smile 
Congrats to da mad trio!!!! Clap n all da very best to u guys!!! Thumbs Up Ache se finish karna shop mera ashirvaad sadaiv aapke sath hai!!! Embarrassed (look who's talking!!!! me too very lazy in having regular updates!!!! ROFL)

Neethzy  Heyy yaa!!! Talking to u after agesss!!!!! Hug  Heyyy!!! u make siggs too!!!! Shocked sorry yaar!!! after ages i visited PKYEK forum yest so had no idea of that!!! OMG those are just wonderful avis n sigs!! 
absolutely gorgeous creations!!! Day Dreaming Hayeee Abhiyaaa!!! Embarrassed OMG!!!  JiYa avi is damn good!!! 
Woahhh!!! Ermm i just can't believe u r only 1 week old in sig making!! Shocked chal jhoothi!!!! LOL 
Fab work dear!!! looking forward for da update!!!! Big smile All da bestest best!!! 

------------
Once again congo shongo to u guys!!! All da very best!!! 

Charuuu!! I know, man!! It's been ages Hug
Ya, I just learnt siggy making! ROFL
I made only two on PKYEK. Ok, I've made only 4 so far but anyway ROFL
Thank you soo much for liking my work!! I really miss interacting with you!! Tc Heart

-Swetha-

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arti4ever-

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.S
OMGG  dollzz u opened a shopop :OO its hard to believe a si've never saw ur sigs and avis :O...omggg the stacked avis are beautiful <333...specially the second one its so WOWWWishh :D...the look soo cute there :)...and the MN sig omgg gal you're too good at blending Big smile ghoshh the colouring all goes perfect with itt Star...and even abhiya sigs are soo beautiful <33...loved the stacked avi soo gorgeous and even the colouring <33333i just loved loved loved this oneeEmbarrassed

loveddd the kasu avis specially that one were arman is winking looks soo cute LOLBig smile...and loved the piamish avis awww i love their bonding they are shoo cute <33333
ghoshh dollz it  was really a shock that u opened a galLOL but i didnt knew you're soo telentedEmbarrassed...loved ur update it was fab keep making more <33 lu Heart

i hope u trio make 354455658900 more threadsPartycongozz to three of u once again Hug

Jennnyyy!! Hug
Thank you soo much for your lovely comment!! It means a lot! Hug
I"m so glad you liked my work! Means a lot coming from you <33
Personally, I love that Pia avi as well Embarrassed
Thanks for your wishes!! I hope to improve in the coming future with the help of everyone's feedbacks (:

Originally posted by luv_wacko

:D:D:D:D:D this is kinda a surprise re!
dudu im familiar with..shes my saviour for every siggy! tanuuu i love u so much..thank u for the kriyansh siggy btw..she loves it :D

@sanju: chhupi rustam ladki..matlab katti hai tujhse..bataya tak nahi..chat pe aa sunati hu tujhe..:Dbt i adoreee dat jiya avi..walk to rem wala..masttt ekdum..and delena Blushing

@neetho:D dis is a pleasant surprise..i really liked ur arhi and jiya avis a hell lot..and d first mayur siggy too..one suggestion..keep d colouring bright..:) it wud enhance ur work even more!

Wackooo! Hug
Kisi ne toh bataya hoga tabhi you're here now ROFL
Thanks so much for your wishes!
I shall definitely keep your advice in mind! Thanks a lot for the feedback. Do keep giving and help me improve! Lubb juu Hug

Originally posted by romaila

very creative Dukaan...i would love becoming a permanent customer. Junior is learning thats great...practice will make perfect keep on makng and i would be the happest Boss if my junior participates in siggie contest at Pkyek forum...mera vore will be pakka urs (wink).

I have seen Chilzie's work...she is a very creative person. Her posts (longer ones hahahahhaha), her siggies all talks abt her creativity...without any doubt she is one of the best creatives we have on our forum.

Its Tanu's turn...Chilzie is right, anu never completes her posts (wink). M still waiting for second addition of pkyek news corner parrr...thats Tanu sab chalta hai...hehehheheehehe

Romaaa! Hug
Man, a lot of people have fun at the expense of my essays Ouch.LOL.LOL
Thank you so much for your kind words! They mean a lot to me! <33
@Tanu: No comments! She is LAZY man! Couldn't even post her own sample stuff ROFL

-Swetha-

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

congrats for ur new shop. the siggies look very good. Thumbs Up Smile

Thanks, Dishu!! Hug

Originally posted by -Swetha-

Hey..! What a pleasant surprise...!Embarrassed
Neethzi... Sanju... Tanu...Hug
CONGRATULATIONS!!! on opening ur new shopParty
Neethzi dear...Embarrassed
i loved the Mayur , Abhiya , Jiya and Arhi avi's by u very muchEmbarrassed
i love KW and JW bday avi's a lotDay Dreaming

Sanju dear..Embarrassed (Thanks for inviting me sanju...)
i loved Jiya avi made by uEmbarrassed

Tanu... ur work is simply awesomeEmbarrassed

May u have many more shops...!Embarrassed
Keep Rocking yaaroon...!

Aww! Thank you so much, Shweta! Hug
That means a lot! I'm so glad you liked our work! Thanks for the wishes Heart

Originally posted by -Honeybee-

@Neethi..
welcome dear Hug
u wrote my name's spelling wrong...

Please edit when u get time...

Sorry, dear! I apologise for the typo Embarrassed