India-Forums

TaSaNee Designz: ArHi,AP,GC,PH,GoldAwds,more:Pg141 (Page 4)

-Preeti- IF-Veteran Member
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Congratulations to the 3 of you for this Gall
Hopes to see New Updates SooonLOL

All the Best

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise.. IF-Stunnerz
.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

RES!!!LOL
**EDITED..////..

PartyGefeliciteerd..PartyFelicitations..PartyGluckwunsche..PartyCongratulazioni..PartyTahniah..PartyParabens..PartyCestitamo..PartyHongera..PartyGrattis..PartyTebrikler..Partyin simple ENGLISH!LOL
*Congratulations!*

Neets..I've always loved your work! and well its only after seeing you I started making avi's! seriously! so yes you are moi inspiration!

^^..and when did you make this!??
mereko nahi dikhaya..
**Chillz slaps!..yaha par toh drama mat karo..AngryLOL**
Ouch!!Ouch don't you know drama karna mera janm sidh adhikaar hai!ROFL.ROFL

Sanju
!! now its my turn to threaten you to make avi's!
mwahahahahaaa...har wolfie ka ek din hota hai!ROFL

wait dance class!Ouch I gtg will re-edit it soon!Ouch

Nidz!!! Hug
Thank you soo much for your lovely comment! Hug

Aww!! I'm your inspiration? Seriously? Shocked
Oh my God! I mean, I don't think I'm too good so this is indeed a shocker. I'm so overwhelmed! Thanks a lot Hug
I made that avi a while back and I had posted it in the CG as well Embarrassed
Zyada drama mat karo ROFL

Will wait for your comment to Sanju :P

Originally posted by chakku

Hey TaSaNeeHug
Congo shongo for your new gallery peopleParty
I just loved those Mayur , Abhiya and Jiya creations by Chillz and SanjuHeart
Though I am a diehard Abhiyan and Chaandeenian, I love Jiya as bestest buddies and love their creations as well!
ArHi , well I am not a big fan because I don't see the show , but the creations are awesome.Clap

Chillz and Sanju know me really well (Thanks chillz for inviting me)...

Tanu your work is great as well and out of this world...
I will leave my request soon...

Thank you so much for taking time out to comment Chaksie! It means a lot Hug
I'm so glad you liked our work <33

Originally posted by radt

RES
Will edit tomorrow
Hug

Heyyy!!!!!! This is such a pleasant surprise...Dancing

Neethzi... Sanju... Tanu...Hug

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This is such a fab news... I have known Neethzi like forever... And I have known Sanju too really well... And Tanu... Remember me? Was a fan of ur D3 siggys...  n 3 such awesome people come together opening a shop!

AWESOME BLOSSOM!LOL

May this shop be over before u even realize n u open ur next SOON!
May u open 1000sss... such shops... and KEEP ROCKING FOREVER!

Love you loads...
Almost inactive on the foryum but u girls keep pming me weneva u update!
Wud come to see it weneva I get back!

LOADS OF LUCK!

Radsy!!! I miss you so much, you have no idea! Broken Heart
So happy to see you here and thanks a lot for the lovely comment! Keep in touch! Lubb juu Hug

Originally posted by -Fatima-

Congratz on urz  gallHug

Thanks, Fatima Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Heeey neetz , tanu &  sanjuu <3 Heart huugs to all of uu for takking this amazing decision : openning this shoop HugLOL hmm i'm very happy right noow 
well i was asking neetz about that and she saaid she doesn't have any gallery and here come it 

sanjuuu & neetz : your creations are suuuperb ;: i already love them  Hug
waiiting to see from uu also tanu Big smile the intro is roocking 

soo my 3 divas waaiting for the first updaate to come huun<3Wink i'm suure its gonna rock Heart

loots of loove  : muuuah Hug

I remember us having this convo, Maria and you'd even suggested I open a gall so here it is! Big smile
Thanks soo much for the comment, dear! Love you always! Hug

Originally posted by Premeer_Mayur

Awww...MayUr are also my fav fav fav couple & very nice stuff u made on them...other creations r also nice...keep it up. :)

Thank you so much! Yes, MayUr are the best, undoubtedly. I'm so happy you liked my stuff <33

Originally posted by -Pooja-

Everythinggg is beyond gorgeous hun! <3 lovee your avis the coloring is veryyy well done. :) ! keep up the nice work do PM me whenever you updateee ! :) ! and this the first time am seeing Sanjana's work! it's sooo gorgeousss hun :) ! lovee it Big smile

Aww!! Thank you soo much, Pooja! Coming from you, that means a lot! Very nice of you! Love you Heart

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Heyiiee TaSaNee !

First Of All Congrats for Finally Opening the New and Own Shop ! 

@ Neetzie - 
Love your MayUr Creations ! Outstanding Effects and mostly. I always Love the YellOwish and Green  Colouring which you Used in Avi's. Its Creates an Magical Charm to the Creation. 

AbhiYa's One is Outta this World ! What to say more ? They grabs my attention whenever i see them. A Perfect Divine Couple. <3 Day Dreaming Super Duper Avi's and Siggies. Truly Mesmerizing and Dazzling. Adorable and appreciable as before and now.

ArHi - These two are really really Chweet and Cutee .. their Chemistry has got an potential essence. I'm loving them from the Core Of my Heart ! The Avi's are Marvelous ! Tongue

JiYa - Lovely JiYa's Work.  They Look Nice together as pals ! Sweet Bonding Of Friendship.

PiyaMish - Excellent ! Tongue

KaSh - Stunning Avi's ! And Jenni , Karan's Birthday Work is magnificient !

Thank you for Inviting ME here at this Love plaCe ! Day Dreaming
Keep Up the All Amazing Work Sweeet heart ! <3<3
Carry On making More, and make me Drooling All Over Again like this ..
Love ya <3 
Chao

Tongue 

Sadaf!!! Thank you sooo much!! Really happy that you liked all the creations and this comment means a lot. Useful feedback! Big smile
Take care, hun!! Love always <33

Originally posted by -RougeDreams-

congrats on ur gallery gurls!

Thank you so much, Tashu!

Originally posted by Artemis678

Congrets Sweeties. Iam Sure Your Creations Will Be Big Hit. (:

Thanks, Nici! Hug

--sunshine--

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
wooow congrats guys
amazig creations..all are good

senorita

.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sameena-

guys congrats on ure gallery!
everything looks awesomee <33

Thanks, Sam!! Muah! <33

Originally posted by -krazyriya-

first of all...my heartiest congratulations to you three for your marvelous shop...!!!

Now...

i'm gonna comment for all u guys... as neethi knows how much i like commenting...Wink..its in my blood...LOL

@neetz : oh my goshiii merii jaana Day Dreaming  !!!! i'm sooo sooo happy for you yaar Big smile !!! finally u opened a shop...though with your friends... i was eagerly waiting for this to happen... congratzzz sweety Party  !!! i really loved the intro...its amazinggg !!! and omggg... u mentioned my name too...awww thats really sweet of u yaar...Embarrassed u touched my heart today...Cry  !!! i so love u for that...mwaaahhh !!! Hug

aww neetz... u know na how much i like...ummm no...infact love ur work...Embarrassed !!!  u r one of the bestest avi maker here...n my personal fav...Cool n plus we both are so same... as we both are mad n crazy for Mayur n Abhiya...Blushing  !!! The sample/freebies u posted are just awesome...marvelous... stunning...just fantastic yaar...Clap!!! i have almost all of them saved with me... Smile n i have already used them too...n will keep doing it !!!  abhiya n mayur avis are just out of the world...loved them to the core...Day Dreaming!!! and those kash, misha-pia n jiya avis are superb too...!! saved the kash ones...they are so cutee...!! Embarrassed

and omggg... even ur siggies are so amazinggg...so beautiful...especially the one u made of abhiya T-Amo dance...Day Dreaming awww it was gorgeous... really loved it !!!

please keep making such fantabulous stuff dear...u r so talented Wink n i love each n every creation of urs from the bottom of my heart...Day Dreaming !!! n i love u sooo muchhh too...mwaaah !!! please be my friend forever yaar...!!! Ermm

@all : eagerly looking forward to you updates...do pm me !!!

love u all...Hug
varshu Heart

Varshuuu!! You've always been one of by biggest supports and encouraged me a lot. For MY own sake, your name just had to be there <33
And I really don't need to say how much that comment meant to me. I mean, me being one of your faves, you've actually risen be to a level I don't think I deserve yet and I'm being honest 'coz I'm not exactly the most humble person on Earth. and gosh, I don't know what more to say. YOur kind words have actually left me speechless!! 
Love you a lot!! Hug

Originally posted by .Yamini.

Neeetz! OMG this is awesome! i had noo idea you're gonna open a shop of your own, and i didn't know Sanju is such a close friend to you Hug Awww!! that is just adorable man..Sanju is a real sweetheart, i dont know Tanu well enough, but i adore your three's bond. Glad you girls opened up a shop together, doesn't it feel just greatt to have a shop of your own? Embarrassed

Your avi's are so beautiful Neetz, each and everyone is amazingg Heart Keep making more hon, im sorry im not writing a long essay like comment, coz im on vacation and kinda inactive LOL. But all i have to say is C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S to you three for your first shop together. So proud of you Neetz!!!

Love you endless and will always be there to support you Hug mwaaahs <3

Yamzy!! Hug
Ok that makes the two of us. I had no idea I was going to open my own shop either ROFL
Ya, Sanju, Tanu and I are really close friends despite the fact that neither of us have a lot in common but I guess certain people just click and I'm really happy to have them both in my life. They've helped me through a lot and are real sweethearts Embarrassed
Yep! It feels amazing to have a shop, seriously, and having one with these two is even better <33

Aww!! It isn't the quantity but the quality of comments that matter and you said a lot in a few words. Thank you soo much, Yamzy! You know how much I look up to you. Thanks for your encouragement and support and everything else, specially being such a great friend!!

Love youu!! Enjoy your vacations! You deserve it Hug

Originally posted by Nabi.ARti

Congratz for ur gallery..Party 

Thank you soo much, Nabz Heart

Originally posted by -Honeybee-

Thank you so much for the PM Neethi...

Im happy for ur first shop...hope u open many more...!!!!!

All the Best..!!

Hug

Thank you so much, Haringa!! Good to see you after so long! Tc! Hug

Originally posted by NIDIZ

Hug Finally...the most awaited Gallery arrived..LOL
 TaSaNee..!!Nice name..This sounds like a "Tacos of a Jodi"..I won't be surprise if, members here wuld make threads on u guyz..Tongue!! 
Anyways,much of leg-pulling..
 AwwwesomeDay Dreaming I Heart Gallery I'm Really Happy That You Guyz collaborated n formed this amazing Gallery..!!
I'm Defiantly expecting one avi from you guyz...
If you don't mind..!!
LOL
I wanna an AbhIYa Avis.. Huge size..!!
 Scene... Hmmm Me too confused abt it..
So will tell u soon..!!Smile

Nidiz! How's you, dear? Hug
Thank you so much for liking the stuff and the name. I know it is rather unusual but by the time we came to it, we were so fed up of banging our heads over names that we just let it be. I mean, we took 2 days just to decide the name! Something's better than nothing ROFL
We'd love to make AbhIya stuff for you. If you want a particular scene then just let us know. We'll be more than glad <33

Originally posted by -Preeti-

Congratulations to the 3 of you for this Gall
Hopes to see New Updates SooonLOL

All the Best

Thank you so much for the wishes, Preeti Di Hug

Edited by Chill_Out - 18 July 2011 at 10:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine---krazyriya-relentless.

.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_1992

wooow congrats guys
amazig creations..all are good

senorita

Hi, Senorita!
Thank you so much for the comment and liking our work!! It means a lot <33

--sunshine--

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Edited my post... Hug

-Swetha-.DarkParadise..

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.S
OMGG  dollzz u opened a shopop :OO its hard to believe a si've never saw ur sigs and avis :O...omggg the stacked avis are beautiful <333...specially the second one its so WOWWWishh :D...the look soo cute there :)...and the MN sig omgg gal you're too good at blending Big smile ghoshh the colouring all goes perfect with itt Star...and even abhiya sigs are soo beautiful <33...loved the stacked avi soo gorgeous and even the colouring <33333i just loved loved loved this oneeEmbarrassed

loveddd the kasu avis specially that one were arman is winking looks soo cute LOLBig smile...and loved the piamish avis awww i love their bonding they are shoo cute <33333
ghoshh dollz it  was really a shock that u opened a galLOL but i didnt knew you're soo telentedEmbarrassed...loved ur update it was fab keep making more <33 lu Heart

@sanju: wowww ghoshh i really loved ur work Big smile...loved the delena sig specially the second one its soo good specially the text and colouring goes so prefect with the scene Day Dreaming loved the jiya avis really fab <33 WOWWW arhi big avis are marvelous specially the second one and last one <3333 ghoshhh loved the arnav sig its terrific loved the blending fabulous work keep it up Big smile

i hope u trio make 354455658900 more threadsPartycongozz to three of u once again Hug

Edited by -Arti4ever- - 19 July 2011 at 12:57am

Go to top