TaSaNee Designz: ArHi,AP,GC,PH,GoldAwds,more:Pg141 (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 149

-Hiralious-

IF-Rockerz

-Hiralious-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Originally posted by -Hiralious-

Hey, so this is my first comment on your shop. Ready? Here goes:
Firstly, congratulations Neetz, tanu and sanju on your shop, which you guys are about to start a new one ROFL God, the timing of my comment. But it's never too late Tongue So yeah Neetz, I'm happy to see all your lovely updates full of awesomeness. I don't know which update to comment on first so Imma start with the recent update. Which BTW did attyachaar on my net Angry Tongue See, even my net is stunned seeing your gorgeous updateWink. SO Where do I begin. jkhkhdhfkldhl update! I'm speechless YOU! *Neetz points the index finger of her right hand to Hira accusingly* You, madam, are not even late! To say you're late in understatement of the century. WHO comments on a shop after one year? WHO? I'll tell you who. Miss Hira-lazy-madamStern Smile.Tongue
Yeah I admit no one does comment on a shop after one year which is about to endEmbarrassed. BUT! I do know a way how I can make it upto you.Big smile I know I have been horribly lazy friend but you'll see in the next post. Wink

All the avis are so pretty. I'm like staring at it and I don't know what to say. Everything is so flawless. Love the Arnav-Piya avis. All of those avis are too good. Loving the quality of the avis and the soft coloring. Thank you, Hira!Hug Can't tell you how good it feels to finally have you see and comment on my work. I've been waiting since ages for that because you're my mentor and you liking my work means the world to meHug
Aww c'mon you're making me Embarrassed I'm glad you liked the comment. And I'm sorry for making you wait so long about ONE year Tongue Embarrassed Dair aaye magar darust aaye. wah wah kiya baat kahi hai mein ne.

MOving on to Abhay-Piya dance sequnce. Dancing I'm happy that you made something on that particular scene. It has always been my favorite Abhiya moment. Love those dance avis. I always love it when avis are made on some dance sequence.  Those avis are just PERFECT. Reminds me of PKYEK days.  Lol! And dance sequences are the toughest to makeTongue I know, I love the dance too and missing AbhIya so much right nowUnhappy I know me too.

That Gaurmeet performance avis are WOW. His performance is great and you, once again captured the perfect timing in your avis. Great job on those hun. Thank you, Hira! Yup, he was too goodHug
The award avis they are all flawless. Perfect avi timings in all of them. Still staring at it Day Dreaming Aww, thank you! Personally, those awards ones are my favourite from the lotTongue ThanksHug

Karan and Sukirti had a segment? Together? When? How? Where? *Runs to get updated* 
Wow they look cute together. Don't they. Are they coming in new show or what. If they aren't then I hope they do. They make one great pairing. BTW I love these avis. In fact, it has to be my favorite avis among this update. Love it. Love it. Love. Also I like that pink border on the avis. Once again flawlessly made.  Aww! Thanks a lot, Hira. No they're not coming in a new show. Sukirti was a guest host in Karan's show Gumrah. Yep, they'll be an interesting watch if cast opposite each other. Maybe we should drop a mail to BalajiTongue Yeah let's do it.Tongue 
Premeer ones are GORGEOUS. Although I never watched the show but still I've always been a fond of that jodi. And I liked their updates as well. Amazing work on premeer avis. Lovin' it.
Sushmita Sen avis are so beautiful. Amazing job on it. Thank youu <33

Once again FLAWLESS UPDATE. Loved everything. I'm going to check all the other updates. Can't wait for the next update. and your second shop. I'm really happy to see your avis and that you are still continuing doing great job at it. Keep aving. Do send me a PM for update (Don't go on my IF status, you are allowed to send me pm updateTongue Big smile.) I will surely PM you and hopefully you'll be regular enough to reply to my updatesStern Smile I promise you KaJen if you doWink See I'm even BRIBING you to come to my shop, it's insaneTongue But thank you so so SO muchHug Did you mentioned Kajen???Shocked Now consider me a regular member of your shop. Even if it wasn't for kajen I would still visit your updates. Embarrassed Now no more laziness I'm always gonna comment on ur shop. Me promises.
Keep up the good work Thanks!
All the best for future updates.

Thank you, Hira! Love you soo muchHug

You are so welcome. Keep all the gorg stuff coming. Can't wait for next shop. Finishing one shop is a huge success. Love you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TaSaNee Designz: ArHi,AP,GC,PH,GoldAwds,more:Pg141 (Page 148)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tintin.

You Really Have Done An Awesome Job Embarrassed

Thank you!Big smile

-Hiralious-

IF-Rockerz

-Hiralious-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Hey, so as I said, I want to make it up to you so I decided to visit your previous updates and comment. It's been wonderful seeing all those updates. I loved everything you made so far. There a just  few updates left. I'm gonna comment on them pretty soon. I tried to make the comments short otherwise it was turning into an essayTongue
SO Here goes from lastest updates to old ones. 

@UpdatePg138:

Gosh those Barun Sobti avis [:O] 

Me gusta! Love the way they turned out + perfect coloring. Like always, you captured the perfect moments from the clip. Love to see all the dher saari avis at once 

Arnav-Khushi avis are gorg. The scene must be every fans fav. Even tho I never watched the show, I'm loving all the avis. That glowing effect in the center makes the avis look so beautiful. Perfect gifs.

Arjun-Rati avis turned out so beautiful. Hope you would see them once again together on-screen. The avis are PERFET like always. Great job on all the avis. B'day avi is awesomeee <3

Loving this update so much <3

@UpdatePg134:

The entire update looks aaamazing Clap

Mayank-Nupur avis are so beautiful. Guess what? that is my fav scene too lol :P This is why I'm loving those avis so much. I remember I made few avis on this scene sometime back. But why am I telling you this. I honestly have no idea Tongue Back to the update, I like the warm soft coloring on these avis. They look flawless. Great job!

Abhay-Pia avis are HAWT. Exactly, the hottest scene ever. Perfect  coloring + amazing scene choice

Madhuri Dixit avis are just WOW. She really is an amazing actress!

Love those avis. That purplish tinge on the avis make it even more beautiful. I don't know if you did it on purpose or was it the video but anyway it looks pretty. I'm just loving these avis. Staring at it Day Dreaming 

Now Fanaa, EEEKS what have you done? I love this movie so much and I have never seen any avis on this movie. I'm so happy you made avis on this movie. This movie is so amazing yet tragic. Breaks my heart every time I think about the ending but this is how it was suppose to happen.Ouch Le sigh. Anyway back to the update, the avis are FLAWLESS. Yes they are! Loving the scene choice, the coloring, perfect timing, your editing skills, everything is aaamazing.

@UpdatePg130:

Girl you make amazing updates during/before your exams ROFL

Mayank-Nupur avis are so pretty. Like always everything looks perfect.

Abhay-Pia avis are so beautiful. Avis are simple yet perfect. Love the scene choice and everything, like always.

KMH Never got time to watch the second season but first scene was my absolute favorite. You have made me nostalgic. Loving all the KMH avis. Aaamazing job girl. 

Rati Pandey and Sushimita Sen avis are wonderful. Great great job with the update.

@UpdatePg125: 

You make siggies? [:O] Its gorgeous. You should make siggies more often. You are so good at it too.

DMG avis are so beautufil. You have reminded me of DMG days. How I miss that show sometimes. Make some Kajen as well naaa. Perfect coloring on Kash avis. Loving it so much.

Launch avis, Suku and Barkha avis are gorgeous. Amazing job on all of them. I liikey your editing. Splendid work!

@UpdatePg120:

Me likey this update. Arnav-Khushi avis are gorg. Coloring+scene choice+your editing=Perfect <3

I like the moment in first avi. The way she collides her head with him is awww and then the second avi she's caressing his forehead is so cute. Oh and I just read the note under these avis. So sweet of you for saying that. You always make me go Embarrassed when you say that but It's all mainly because of your editing skills that you are so good now. 

KW avis are awesome blossom. Premeer avis are so pretty. I see you take suggestions. I'm gonna suggest sometime too. Yay the one more siggy from you. I guess it is your first siggy. It's so beautiful. Reminds me of my first siggy. You should've seen my first siggy. It was hideous OuchLOL. Anyway, your siggy amazing+Nicely blended. 

@UpdatePg114:

yay more arnav-khushi. What are you doing? your making me turn into their fan. The avis are elegant. nice coloring + texture use. Me likey!

Mayank-Nupur avis are beautiful like always. Don't detest the coloring. It's amazing. 

Marvelous work with abhay-piya avis. Splendid work!

@UpdatePg107:

yay more and more Arhi stuff. Like always, perfect avis. Loving everything.

I so wanna see DDLJ avis. My page isn't loading. I hate you my net. 

Premeer and suku avis are lovelyyy. Fantastic fantasitic stuff. I'm gonna come back again to check ddlj stuff. Let me and my net sort some issues out. It hates me sometimes. 

@UpdatePg101:

Sanju's update is aamazing. You girls make gorgeous stuff.

Love all thos horixontal avis. Cute avis. the icons are so beautiful. WOW update!

Loving the psd coloring. 

@UpdatePg96:

Arhi stuff is WOWW. Coloring and scenen choice is absolutely amazing. 

Vivah avi is gorgeous. I love this movie.

Requests turned out perfect. Fantastic job on everything. 

@UpdatePg90:

Me gusta Don 2 avis. The avis are perfection. Seriouesly, mind blowing stuff

Agneepath avi is gorgeous. Mayank-Nupur, Abhiya and abhay-mithali, all these avis are splendid. Nicely made plus perfet coloring in all and ofc perfext scene choice. You rock!

I'm gonna come back at the rest of the update soon. You made me speechless with all these updates. So happy to see so many beautiful stuff from you. You rock!

Love always, Hira

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Hey, so this is my first comment on your shop. Ready? Here goes:
Firstly, congratulations Neetz, tanu and sanju on your shop, which you guys are about to start a new one ROFL God, the timing of my comment. But it's never too late Tongue So yeah Neetz, I'm happy to see all your lovely updates full of awesomeness. I don't know which update to comment on first so Imma start with the recent update. Which BTW did attyachaar on my net Angry Tongue See, even my net is stunned seeing your gorgeous updateWink. SO Where do I begin. jkhkhdhfkldhl update! I'm speechless YOU! *Neetz points the index finger of her right hand to Hira accusingly* You, madam, are not even late! To say you're late in understatement of the century. WHO comments on a shop after one year? WHO? I'll tell you who. Miss Hira-lazy-madamStern Smile.Tongue
Yeah I admit no one does comment on a shop after one year which is about to endEmbarrassed. BUT! I do know a way how I can make it upto you.Big smile I know I have been horribly lazy friend but you'll see in the next post. Wink You can by updating your shopTongue

All the avis are so pretty. I'm like staring at it and I don't know what to say. Everything is so flawless. Love the Arnav-Piya avis. All of those avis are too good. Loving the quality of the avis and the soft coloring. Thank you, Hira!Hug Can't tell you how good it feels to finally have you see and comment on my work. I've been waiting since ages for that because you're my mentor and you liking my work means the world to meHug
Aww c'mon you're making me Embarrassed I'm glad you liked the comment. And I'm sorry for making you wait so long about ONE year Tongue Embarrassed Dair aaye magar darust aaye. wah wah kiya baat kahi hai mein ne. Aww! Apne mooh miya mitthhooROFL.ROFL I am going to have my next update in my new shopBig smile

MOving on to Abhay-Piya dance sequnce. Dancing I'm happy that you made something on that particular scene. It has always been my favorite Abhiya moment. Love those dance avis. I always love it when avis are made on some dance sequence.  Those avis are just PERFECT. Reminds me of PKYEK days.  Lol! And dance sequences are the toughest to makeTongue I know, I love the dance too and missing AbhIya so much right nowUnhappy I know me too.

That Gaurmeet performance avis are WOW. His performance is great and you, once again captured the perfect timing in your avis. Great job on those hun. Thank you, Hira! Yup, he was too goodHug
The award avis they are all flawless. Perfect avi timings in all of them. Still staring at it Day Dreaming Aww, thank you! Personally, those awards ones are my favourite from the lotTongue ThanksHug

Karan and Sukirti had a segment? Together? When? How? Where? *Runs to get updated* 
Wow they look cute together. Don't they. Are they coming in new show or what. If they aren't then I hope they do. They make one great pairing. BTW I love these avis. In fact, it has to be my favorite avis among this update. Love it. Love it. Love. Also I like that pink border on the avis. Once again flawlessly made.  Aww! Thanks a lot, Hira. No they're not coming in a new show. Sukirti was a guest host in Karan's show Gumrah. Yep, they'll be an interesting watch if cast opposite each other. Maybe we should drop a mail to BalajiTongue Yeah let's do it.Tongue 
Premeer ones are GORGEOUS. Although I never watched the show but still I've always been a fond of that jodi. And I liked their updates as well. Amazing work on premeer avis. Lovin' it.
Sushmita Sen avis are so beautiful. Amazing job on it. Thank youu <33

Once again FLAWLESS UPDATE. Loved everything. I'm going to check all the other updates. Can't wait for the next update. and your second shop. I'm really happy to see your avis and that you are still continuing doing great job at it. Keep aving. Do send me a PM for update (Don't go on my IF status, you are allowed to send me pm updateTongue Big smile.) I will surely PM you and hopefully you'll be regular enough to reply to my updatesStern Smile I promise you KaJen if you doWink See I'm even BRIBING you to come to my shop, it's insaneTongue But thank you so so SO muchHug Did you mentioned Kajen???Shocked Now consider me a regular member of your shop. Even if it wasn't for kajen I would still visit your updates. Embarrassed Now no more laziness I'm always gonna comment on ur shop. Me promises. Lol! That is sweet. Well, I still like making on the favourites of people who visit my shop, more than I like making my own favourites. So ya, if you comment then I make KaJenTongue
Keep up the good work Thanks!
All the best for future updates.

Thank you, Hira! Love you soo muchHug

You are so welcome. Keep all the gorg stuff coming. Can't wait for next shop. Finishing one shop is a huge success. Love you!

I know, I'm so excited for the new shop. Love you, tooHug

-Hiralious-

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Oh Emm Jiii!Shocked
Ok, now it'll take time to reply to THATROFL.ROFL

-Hiralious-