TaSaNee Designz: ArHi,AP,GC,PH,GoldAwds,more:Pg141 (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 149

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessyashika

Nycc update dearClap...Plss make something on AnSh too Embarrassed

p.S. - luved the sid aviEmbarrassed

Hey. I believe it's your first time here too? WelcomeHug
Will surely make something on AnSh for the next update. Thanks a lot for liking my workEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TaSaNee Designz: ArHi,AP,GC,PH,GoldAwds,more:Pg141 (Page 146)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Gorgeous avis<333
luv the Gold Awards, Karan-Suku (really pretty borders on those) & Sushmita avis the most fab coloring just beautiful<3333

Thanks, indian_beauty! Glad you liked the avis you mentioned and their colouring. Thanks a lot for dropping byBig smile

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

stunning creationsHeart

Thank you!Big smile

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

OMG, Huge Huge Huge Update. I loved all the avis they have really come out so well. Keep it up. ArHi ones are Day DreamingBlushing Keep Rocking, Neethz Hug

-Ridz

Thank you soo much, Ridz! Glad you loved all the avis.
I know, ArHi are beautifulDay Dreaming
Thanks once againHug

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faiza-

Heyy neethzzzHug..been into your shop after along time...and aaahhh wht i got..my prem-heer avisDay Dreaming..ohh thnk u soo muchh neethzz..lovee u soo muchHug...but i'll get back to them later..frst i need to commnt on your previous update too...Gosh my poor net is loading two pages of your update at a same timeLOL..aah missed your avis soo much..it is always such a pleasure to see all of them because they are soo beautfulHeart

ok finallyyy..it get loaded..trust me it literally took agesLOL

@pg 138
gorgeouss avis as alwyas..lovee the smooth coluring and clarity soo much
lovee most Barun and Arjun-Rati ones...esp arjun-rati ones came outt soo beautful

@pg 141
this one is really...stunning update
arhi ones are justt soo cutee
woww soo manyGolden awards ones ...all are just soo beautful
Prem-heer ones..i lovee htem soo muchDay Dreaming...thnksss againHug..will stack them all and useEmbarrassed
karan-suku,Gurmeet,Sush and Abhay-pia ones are soo awsomee too

Keep up the awsomee dearHug

Faizuu! So happy to see you back. Hope you're doing wellHug
Aww, thank you so much for being patient enough to let the stuff load and for liking everything!
And I am especially happy that you liked and are using the PH stuff since you love them so much. Thank you for the suggestion and thanks for always making me feel so good. Take careHug

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hiralious-

Hey, so this is my first comment on your shop. Ready? Here goes:
Firstly, congratulations Neetz, tanu and sanju on your shop, which you guys are about to start a new one ROFL God, the timing of my comment. But it's never too late Tongue So yeah Neetz, I'm happy to see all your lovely updates full of awesomeness. I don't know which update to comment on first so Imma start with the recent update. Which BTW did attyachaar on my net Angry Tongue See, even my net is stunned seeing your gorgeous updateWink. SO Where do I begin. jkhkhdhfkldhl update! I'm speechless YOU! *Neetz points the index finger of her right hand to Hira accusingly* You, madam, are not even late! To say you're late in understatement of the century. WHO comments on a shop after one year? WHO? I'll tell you who. Miss Hira-lazy-madamStern Smile.Tongue
All the avis are so pretty. I'm like staring at it and I don't know what to say. Everything is so flawless. Love the Arnav-Piya avis. All of those avis are too good. Loving the quality of the avis and the soft coloring. Thank you, Hira!Hug Can't tell you how good it feels to finally have you see and comment on my work. I've been waiting since ages for that because you're my mentor and you liking my work means the world to meHug
MOving on to Abhay-Piya dance sequnce. Dancing I'm happy that you made something on that particular scene. It has always been my favorite Abhiya moment. Love those dance avis. I always love it when avis are made on some dance sequence.  Those avis are just PERFECT. Reminds me of PKYEK days.  Lol! And dance sequences are the toughest to makeTongue I know, I love the dance too and missing AbhIya so much right nowUnhappy
That Gaurmeet performance avis are WOW. His performance is great and you, once again captured the perfect timing in your avis. Great job on those hun. Thank you, Hira! Yup, he was too goodHug
The award avis they are all flawless. Perfect avi timings in all of them. Still staring at it Day Dreaming Aww, thank you! Personally, those awards ones are my favourite from the lotTongue ThanksHug
Karan and Sukirti had a segment? Together? When? How? Where? *Runs to get updated* 
Wow they look cute together. Don't they. Are they coming in new show or what. If they aren't then I hope they do. They make one great pairing. BTW I love these avis. In fact, it has to be my favorite avis among this update. Love it. Love it. Love. Also I like that pink border on the avis. Once again flawlessly made.  Aww! Thanks a lot, Hira. No they're not coming in a new show. Sukirti was a guest host in Karan's show Gumrah. Yep, they'll be an interesting watch if cast opposite each other. Maybe we should drop a mail to BalajiTongue
Premeer ones are GORGEOUS. Although I never watched the show but still I've always been a fond of that jodi. And I liked their updates as well. Amazing work on premeer avis. Lovin' it.
Sushmita Sen avis are so beautiful. Amazing job on it. Thank youu <33

Once again FLAWLESS UPDATE. Loved everything. I'm going to check all the other updates. Can't wait for the next update. and your second shop. I'm really happy to see your avis and that you are still continuing doing great job at it. Keep aving. Do send me a PM for update (Don't go on my IF status, you are allowed to send me pm updateTongue Big smile.) I will surely PM you and hopefully you'll be regular enough to reply to my updatesStern Smile I promise you KaJen if you doWink See I'm even BRIBING you to come to my shop, it's insaneTongue But thank you so so SO muchHug
Keep up the good work Thanks!
All the best for future updates.

Thank you, Hira! Love you soo muchHug

Edited by PurpleFairy - 24 July 2012 at 6:00am

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry...

Gorgeous avis!
Gonna use Suku avi,love her!