TaSaNee Designz: ArHi,AP,GC,PH,GoldAwds,more:Pg141 (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 149

-Gunners-

IF-Dazzler

-Gunners-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Nice update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TaSaNee Designz: ArHi,AP,GC,PH,GoldAwds,more:Pg141 (Page 144)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I find it longer to advertise via PM therefore am advertising in galleries LOLLOL! Firstly, i'd like to say your creations are Beautiful Clap.. To the point now LOL,  The IPKKND Forum is holding its 2nd Banner Contest: ~*IPKKND 2nd Banner Contest*~ Do Check it out and Participate if time allows.. Looking forward to recieving banners from you Smile.

.DarkParadise..

AASUS

IF-Sizzlerz

AASUS

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Hi Neethi Smile

pg 141 PH avis are beautiful.

Faiza shared in KDMHMD gallery with your shop link.
Thank you so much for your beautiful creation.
Really nice of you to make these on suggestion.Hug

Edited by AASUS - 20 July 2012 at 11:31pm

.DarkParadise..

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Super Like for this update..Thumbs Up
Wow Neethi its such a fantastic update.. Oh i loved the AbhIya Avi's That's truly an epic scene..Day Dreaming
Loved the PH avi's seeing stuff on them after such a long tym .. I love the colouring u did on it the most..

.DarkParadise..

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
reserved!

EDIT Ouch

Pariii Thank you thank you thank you for this :
I was too lazy to reply your pm Confused plus was super excited to see the staked version Day Dreaming needless to say, using Blushing

Acha did you liked KMH 1??? if yes then make stuff on the train scene na, if not then i can find and post the video here Tongue

I always loved your Arnav - Khushi/ Abhay - Piya stuff... but but but Gumrah bordered avis beats them this time.. do make border wale avis..they look better Day DreamingDay Dreaming 

Loved the shading on the sushmita avis Heart sepiaish shade <33

GURMEET - MADHURI avi is cute, i will use it soon Tongue

RED CARPET ones are adorable.. No Rati Cry else i would have asked you to stack one more for me DisapproveUnhappy

WONDERFUL STUFF ClapClapClap Update soon Hug

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 24 July 2012 at 5:31am

.DarkParadise..

-Mema-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mema-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
WOW update after such a longg tym well this udadate is really amazinnggg and wow ur this sho almost done congo in advance for ur new one

in this udate all the avis are sooo damn gorgeouss es the arhi and abhiya ones they r my favies cant hel droolingg over them!!!

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

resliii

I LOVE YOU HeartBlushing

*edited*
fantabolous colouring on whole avis yaarHugyou know na how much i llowwwe your colouringDay Dreamingalways make me go crazyySilly

Sushmita Sen (4):
Specially on Saher's suggestionHug

OMG! I cant believe you made sush avisBlushingyou really suprised me this time. I didnt even thought you will work on sush avis again coz last time i already suggested you & you already have worked on them. but but, you dont know how happy im by seeing this avis esp when they are made by youEmbarrassedi always adore your colouring & this time again you rock again with your colouringStar me just lovinggg teh sepia colourSilly  & the scenes you choose is wowww, she's looking such a darlingDay Dreamingshe's a n ANGELIC BEAUTY that GOD has gifted us on earthDay DreamingI love love you for making such wonderfull avis for meHugAn infinity thanks to you for making these for meHugthank you so very muchhhHug
@: I will use these after ramadanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedi have saved them in my folderBlushing

Oh my. You're quite a Sush fangirl! But gosh, it makes me so happy to know that you loved the avis and all the more 'coz you were surprised. I love making people happyEmbarrassed
Yup, she's an elegant beauty. Thank you soo much for liking them and using in future.
Take care during Ramadan with your fasts and all. Thanks once again. Seeing you appreciate my work always makes my day since you're so good yourself! Love youHug.Hug

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

EDITED Heart

OMG, huge and fantabulous update Clap Star It took so much time to load all the avis LOL Aww! I'm sorry. I didn't realise how huge an update I had collectedTongue
ASR ka romantic style...LOL she has to celebrate the birthday because he wants too... it was cute and Khushis expression ROFL  Ya, I know. ASR is ASR and he's proved that time and again. No one like himROFL.ROFL
but this is certainly very romantic    Embarrassed Aw! Thank you <33
As usual your avis are wonderful and I love your coloring and really sorry for sounding like a broken tape recorder but your avis are awesome so it's not my fault Cool It's music to my ears every time, I get so happy when you like my stuff!
Aha, Abhiya's first dance...forever EPIC Heart  Day Dreaming Yup, I know. Can never get over it.
can you please stack these vertically for me Embarrassed 

love the coloring as usual... superb and thanks to Sadaf Embarrassed Thank you! And thanks for usingHug

And wow so many Gold award avis... Sanaya, Nia, Kritika looking lovely...  and thanks for posting Suku Karan avis from Gumraah... i dont have channel V here so yet to catch the episode on YT Ouch Aw! Watch it on YT na. The episodes are thereBig smile
 she looks beautiful and liked how you put the border...Embarrassed Thanks. I kinda like the border tooLOL.LOL
woww... Sush looking soo hot.. which event is that? She walked the ramp for Vikram Phenadis so it's some fashion show only. and Prem - heer scenes were also very nice. Thanks!

keep up the excellent work Neethzo...love it Hug

Thank you soo much, Tanzie! You made me so happy. Love youHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top