TaSaNee Designz: ArHi,AP,GC,PH,GoldAwds,more:Pg141 - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys
Request for an Avi from my side...
This is the you tube link to the video...
0.39-0.45
I hope this will be fine
^^Request taken, Nidhz. 
Can you please specify the kind of avi you want? 😳
Sorry for not mentioning Neethz😳
Horizontal one will be fine...
Awesome wrk Sanju.. Used one Loved all Jiya n Jeh siggies😳 Edited by Ayesha066 - 12 years ago
wow guys awsome update everything looks superb my fav were the abhiya and arhi stuff keep rocking guys xxx
sanju...thanx for d pm🤗
chill out:awesome work...i love abiya n jiya/jeh siggies😊sukku icon is really pretty😳n jeh avis a too good👍🏼and i seriously love mayur n rati stuffs😍
sanju...love everything HR,KK avis a totally awesome😃jeh is so hawt☺️rati ones r awesome😍
daffidals duu:wverything is amazing...i love d one with that lilttle gal😳
Fantastic update Neetho and Sanju🤗🤗
Beautiful work on AbhIya😍 I cannot get over these two*sigh*
Jeh avis\siggies have also come out well...especially the transformation ones...And By God!!! Rati looks like an angel in the avis😳
Love the bollywood stuff as well
Amazing job both of you👏
so so so gorgeous update :)
Originally posted by -Preeti-

I was waiting for you guys to get done with.😆 I had already kept the pages for loading. The AbhiYa Stuffs are the Best ... And Even the Jeh One's.
The Req's have come Good too ... Great Going guys

Thank you soo much, Preeti Di for always encouraging us with your lovely comments 🤗

Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

*sigh*
I wil admit that I liked Ritwick's avi the best. the one with hotness personified. Hotness definitely personified.

Wow, u jus made me want to watch the movie with sonam and shahid. it looks so romantic.

Beautiful job 👏

Thank you, Lena!🤗
I can't wait for Mausam 😍

Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

good job dears. nice creations. 👍🏼

Thanks, Dishu ❤️

Originally posted by chakku

Amazing updates guys😍 Hayeee Abhiya avis and siggys have made me fall for them again😍 Beautiful work guys...

Chillu and Sanju...you are guys are amazing and thank you for such beautiful work <3

Chakssiiee!! Thank you for your lovely comments 😳

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Omgg!! All 3 bandars (No Offense 😳) 😆 Congo Guys, But I am angry 🤔 Mujhe Iss Umar Mein Heart Attack Nahi Chahiaye 😡 🤣 Omgg.. From the Very Start I am Loving it. I saw the Name and I was In deep thinking. 😛 Then I got the Answer after Using My Brain 😳 This Update was Just Fab Fab and Fab. I kept drooling at Each and Every Siggie. From the Very Start till the Very End. 😳 Omgg.. AbhIya Ones are Just gr8. Jeh ones are 😍 ArHi ones are Just ☺️ Each and every siggie Drool-licious  No Words to Describe yaar. U 3 just Rock... 😳 Thanks for Such a Lovely Update. 😛Update soon.. I cannot Wait. 😉 Jaldi Update karo ...

⭐️ *ROCK STARS* ⭐️

--KEEP   ROCKING--

Ridziii!! 🤗
We three ARE bandars so offense or no offense it'r true 🤣
Fank yeww soo much! I'm glad you like our work. Naam ke baare mein kuch mat bolna, sabse zyada usi par sar peeta hai humne 🤣
Thank you soo much for dropping in and having a look at our work and dropping your comments <33

Originally posted by romaila

mind blwoing guys...i know ur lazy..and i like this laziness as we get to c many more at once.
Loved one on Abhiya...knight in black and angel in white.
Jeh's transformation siggie has always appealed me...
liked ur effort!!!!!!

Lol! Thank you for looking at the bright side, Romi! If anyone can it's you ❤️
Thanks for the lovely comment! Tc <33

Originally posted by pratsy

fantastic updates guyz...u both r superb...loved AbhIya stuff...fab work neethz...

sanju...loved ur stuff huni...goshh..d hrithik avi is sooo gud...keep rockingg guyz...<3

Thank you, Pratsy! ❤️
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Beautiful Creations...i loved it😍 Sanju And Chillz u both have made Amazing Stuffs...🤗

Thank you, Anurag! 🤗

Originally posted by Eowyn

Thank you for informing about the shop at least now dumbos😡😆
Neethz:
You really capture all the heart wrenching moments very well...
Piya siggie in the beginning and Mayur Siggie at the end are the best in that respect...
I like Rati Pandey a lot...and she sure looks gorgeous in white...
The rest are all beautiful dear😳

Aww!! We're cholly, Nidha. You know us na. We're lazy bums 🤣
Thanks for liking the sigs! Means a lot to us 🤗
And all comments are good and appreciate as they encourage us and convey that we're worthy of your time 😳

Originally posted by blossom1234

@neethu..loved loved loved the piya siggy...especially the text👍🏼,well i don't like jiya,but your siggy is amazing and the txt on it by sanju is beautiful😍...abhay's siggy is cute😍...abhiya ones r just awesome,loved loved loved them😍😍,jay ones r nice and mayur ones😍mind blowing and the best r rati ones,she look cho cho cho cute😍 and the suku icons r soo beautiful😍..i don't know how many times i used this emo😍..but your update is soo dreamy cant help it😆
over all,fantastic work neethu👏..keep it up👍🏼

ufff u both r so lazy and when u come to update,soo much of stuff,u don't know i can't wait so much for the loading,i am lazyy too🤣🤣🤣

Aren't you dreaming a bit too much? 🤣.🤣
Thank you soo much, Nikky! I love you 🤗
The lovely comment meant a lot! You're amazing!! And welcome to the Lazy gang 🤣