Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
resliii

I LOVE YOU ❤️☺️

*edited*
fantabolous colouring on whole avis yaar🤗you know na how much i llowwwe your colouring😍always make me go crazyy🤪

Sushmita Sen (4):
Specially on Saher's suggestion🤗

OMG! I cant believe you made sush avis☺️you really suprised me this time. I didnt even thought you will work on sush avis again coz last time i already suggested you & you already have worked on them. but but, you dont know how happy im by seeing this avis esp when they are made by you😳i always adore your colouring & this time again you rock again with your colouring⭐️ me just lovinggg teh sepia colour🤪  & the scenes you choose is wowww, she's looking such a darling😍she's a n ANGELIC BEAUTY that GOD has gifted us on earth😍I love love you for making such wonderfull avis for me🤗An infinity thanks to you for making these for me🤗thank you so very muchhh🤗
@: I will use these after ramadan😳😳i have saved them in my folder☺️
Edited by saher_90 - 11 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED ❤️

OMG, huge and fantabulous update 👏 ⭐️ It took so much time to load all the avis 😆 
ASR ka romantic style...😆 she has to celebrate the birthday because he wants too... it was cute and Khushis expression 🤣 
but this is certainly very romantic    😳
As usual your avis are wonderful and I love your coloring and really sorry for sounding like a broken tape recorder but your avis are awesome so it's not my fault 😎 
Aha, Abhiya's first dance...forever EPIC ❤️  😍
can you please stack these vertically for me 😳 

love the coloring as usual... superb and thanks to Sadaf 😳

And wow so many Gold award avis... Sanaya, Nia, Kritika looking lovely...  and thanks for posting Suku Karan avis from Gumraah... i dont have channel V here so yet to catch the episode on YT 
 she looks beautiful and liked how you put the border...😳
woww... Sush looking soo hot.. which event is that? and Prem - heer scenes were also very nice. 

keep up the excellent work Neethzo...love it 🤗

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 11 years ago
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hey!!

Awesome update!

I loved every avi...and i waited till each & every avi got loaded fully. This i did for the first time coz i lose patience easily...(dont mind) 😆

The best ones includes AbhIya & Sushmita Sen avi...coz personally i like them...

others are equally good too..

I miss AbhIya & even I hope to see Karan-Kritika again...thought i never watched their show but i used to love their pair. I hope everything is alright between them & they act together.

P.S. I missed you too. I have not talked with you since ages. 
How are you? 🤗
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ..gosh arhi part of update..ASR style of celebrating BIRTHDAY..loved them sooo muchh.effing pretty coloring..simply gorgeous Man!!
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous update :)
Love the JDJ , Gold Awards  & Sush stuff the most <3 beautiful colouring on them :)
Amazing work! Edited by -Harshu- - 11 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really love the coloring on your avis 😃

beautiful update <3
Premeer_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update!
Keep it up & thanks for the PM.
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Awwwyyy pretty avix girlo <3 arhi premeer and GC onex are way too awsm !!! gr8 job !!!
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update Neetz
loved all of them

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Neetz, u know I will love any update thas Abhlya on It.☺️😍Thank u so much for making it.Gosh, that sequence was just magical man.😍Love all the Gold Award Avis.OMG! Suku look is always simple, but still looks stunning as usual. Her simplicity is her beauty.😳Love the Suku Ones.Saving the AP, and using Suku one.😳Thank U Sadaf for the recommendation.🤗

XOXO Neetz.🤗
Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 11 years ago