Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.S
OMGG  dollzz u opened a shopop :OO its hard to believe a si've never saw ur sigs and avis :O...omggg the stacked avis are beautiful <333...specially the second one its so WOWWWishh :D...the look soo cute there :)...and the MN sig omgg gal you're too good at blending 😃 ghoshh the colouring all goes perfect with itt ⭐️...and even abhiya sigs are soo beautiful <33...loved the stacked avi soo gorgeous and even the colouring <33333i just loved loved loved this onee😳

loveddd the kasu avis specially that one were arman is winking looks soo cute 😆😃...and loved the piamish avis awww i love their bonding they are shoo cute <33333
ghoshh dollz it  was really a shock that u opened a gal😆 but i didnt knew you're soo telented😳...loved ur update it was fab keep making more <33 lu ❤️

@sanju: wowww ghoshh i really loved ur work 😃...loved the delena sig specially the second one its soo good specially the text and colouring goes so prefect with the scene 😍 loved the jiya avis really fab <33 WOWWW arhi big avis are marvelous specially the second one and last one <3333 ghoshhh loved the arnav sig its terrific loved the blending fabulous work keep it up 😃

i hope u trio make 354455658900 more threads🥳congozz to three of u once again 🤗

Edited by -Arti4ever- - 12 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
W*F no one told me abt dis
:( neetho n sanju im naraz
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

W*F no one told me abt dis

:( neetho n sanju im naraz

But I love u and u knw I am lazy I didnt sent PM to anyone and now u can req any avi Okay my frst avi on this shop will be for u that too Kriyansh one😉

leeseunggilove thumbnail
:D:D:D:D:D this is kinda a surprise re!
dudu im familiar with..shes my saviour for every siggy! tanuuu i love u so much..thank u for the kriyansh siggy btw..she loves it :D

@sanju: chhupi rustam ladki..matlab katti hai tujhse..bataya tak nahi..chat pe aa sunati hu tujhe..:Dbt i adoreee dat jiya avi..walk to rem wala..masttt ekdum..and delena ☺️

@neetho:D dis is a pleasant surprise..i really liked ur arhi and jiya avis a hell lot..and d first mayur siggy too..one suggestion..keep d colouring bright..:) it wud enhance ur work even more!
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sunshine--

But I love u and u knw I am lazy I didnt sent PM to anyone and now u can req any avi Okay my frst avi on this shop will be for u that too Kriyansh one😉

give me any kriyansh ya ashi yuvi avi..im ur slave 😃
i love u tooo..muahh n good luck wid d shop
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
very creative Dukaan...i would love becoming a permanent customer. Junior is learning thats great...practice will make perfect keep on makng and i would be the happest Boss if my junior participates in siggie contest at Pkyek forum...mera vore will be pakka urs (wink).

I have seen Chilzie's work...she is a very creative person. Her posts (longer ones hahahahhaha), her siggies all talks abt her creativity...without any doubt she is one of the best creatives we have on our forum.

Its Tanu's turn...Chilzie is right, anu never completes her posts (wink). M still waiting for second addition of pkyek news corner parrr...thats Tanu sab chalta hai...hehehheheehehe
--sunshine-- thumbnail
@boss: I am learning and chillz is also learning siggies fromour nanafuifui aja tanz🤣 and about Participation I have not thought I guess now I have to participate :P
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Res 😳

Will edit after 25/7 ..hope you guys won't kill me...😛😆

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
congrats for ur new shop. the siggies look very good. 👍🏼 😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Hey..! What a pleasant surprise...!😳
Neethzi... Sanju... Tanu...🤗
CONGRATULATIONS!!! on opening ur new shop🥳
Neethzi dear...😳
i loved the Mayur , Abhiya , Jiya and Arhi avi's by u very much😳
i love KW and JW bday avi's a lot😍

Sanju dear..😳 (Thanks for inviting me sanju...)
i loved Jiya avi made by u😳

Tanu... ur work is simply awesome😳

May u have many more shops...!😳
Keep Rocking yaaroon...!