Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

ya actually both r loking so hot in d pic πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³
must b their honeymoon pics...n ya aisi pics toh closed ones ke saath hi share ki jaati hai...chalo its good they shared d news with us also though quite late...after 2 years😲

yes it must be their honeymoon pics ... i guess the reason they did not shared this news with us was because they still need to do a court marraige ... so pls wait little bit more for their 2nd honeymoon πŸ˜‰ iss bar pool main kichi hai next time beach pe hi kichengai na πŸ˜‰ Edited by trupat - 12 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

beti to settel hai na to kahe ki chinta...
 congrats for marriage...πŸ₯³plz If you dont know who is 'MJ' to please click to upper link of TOIπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

yes it must be their honeymoon pics ... i guess the reason they did not shared this news with us was because they still need to do a court marraige ... so pls wait little bit more for their 2nd honeymoon πŸ˜‰ iss bar pool main kichi hai next time beach pe hi kichengai na πŸ˜‰

but yar humaari nandu rash ki jodi toh inke aage paani bharegi πŸ₯Ί
d guy is very good looking πŸ˜³
i hope jaise yeh pic humaare saath share ki waise aage bhi karte rahenge πŸ˜ƒ
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
nanu aur rash ki baat hi alag hai ... as for this couple haan yaar cant wait for their 2nd honeymoon ... yaar ladka paise wala hai, handsome hai sab kuch hai to tina ki mom ko problem kya hai ...
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

nanu aur rash ki baat hi alag hai ... as for this couple haan yaar cant wait for their 2nd honeymoon ... yaar ladka paise wala hai, handsome hai sab kuch hai to tina ki mom ko problem kya hai ...

hmm yeh toh hai may b she was worried abt tina's career coz she is only 19 
i hope 2 honeymoon ki pics itni late na aaye...but tanya remeber one year bk dere wasan article which stated dat dey were dating...so dat was right but article writer ke paas adhoori info thi...

Edited by Dicy_anu - 12 years ago
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

hmm yeh toh hai may b she was worried abt tina's carrier coz she is only 19 
i hope 2 honeymoon ki pics itni late na aaye...but tanya remeber one year bk dere wasan article which stated dat dey were dating...so dat was right but article writer ke paas adhoori info thi...

she is only 19??? really???? wooow but the guy looks lot older then her ... i hope the news is not true because she is still young she should enjoy her life ... as regards to the article i did hear that the guy was working with ekta and tina was in love with him ... but dont blame the reporter ... unke pass jitni info hogi utni hi likh sakte hai na ... see this time tina decided to share this beautiful pic and the news so we got to know about the whole thing
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gosh she hid that wellπŸ˜† well congrats Tina but one advice...NEVER leave ur love on the insistence of a family member...the mistake ur character Ichha made in Uttaran.
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May be she isn't very publicity savvy like a few others πŸ˜† There's a reason it is called private and personal because it's meant to be private & personal.

Plus its her life, whom she befriends who she marries she is  completely her individual decision😊, I don't believe anyone has a right to sarcastically mock her on that! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Jenishazz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Tina.  Wish you a very happy married life.
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congrats tina... u r partner is sooo aaa... actually i cant find words but aaa he is hotπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by vivacious_priya - 12 years ago