Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww are you going to turn this into a SR FF?😔  I really would have loved to see how SidShi would emerge from this kind of a story.

Oh well but then again it is your FF and I am sure you know better what to do with it.😊
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

what u r gng to make this ff as SR ff..😔

i just felt bad for riddhima

bt thats not mean ki i want SR in this ff..

nooo

i too would hav  loved to see sidshi ...slowly realization of love,,each other support😔

nd yupp i want sidshi onlyy

bt at last its urs ff..do what u want to do

Edited by jasangel - 12 years ago
anmol_sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

oh nooo>>i want sidshi here

😭

RestlessWriter thumbnail

Aishu kutty!!!

First off.. I am really very sorry for not commenting.. Actually, I got your PM when I was kind of busy and though I did go thru the PM, I thought I'd come back to read the FF later and then, I forgot (*Sigh* too much memory loss happening around me you know 😆).

So yeah, today I finally remembered and I read the intro and both the parts in one go!

Firstly (for the second time!) thank you for that special mention!! I don't see how this reminds me of you unless it has to do with ppl losing their memory or involves C-night scenes (You know how they've become like my trademark 😛) but I'm glad nonetheless that it reminds you of me 😳 

Now coming to the story.. I love the story so far.. I mean I have an inkling about how this story is going to progress and since you've planned on a SidShi FF, I think.. I think I know how thats going to happen.. But knowing you.. I am sure you are going to come up with some epic out of the box idea so I am waiting to be surprised and even if the story proceeds the way I think it will, then I am sure you will develop it beautifully..

You know I am a hardcore SRian don't you? Probably the only exception I have made to that is for Sidra's FF.. And I know I joined Ali's and Zarq's gang in Twitter demanding for this to turn out as an SR FF (but honestly, I hadn't read this one then, Sorry 😳) but you know what, reading this story has put me in a dilemma.. On the one hand, I want to see how you develop the SidShi story and on the other the SRian in me demands for SR.. So... I have an idea..

I am sure you've watched the mallu movie Harikrishnans.. Remember how they scripted two versions of the movie to appease both Mamootty and Mohanlal fans? One ended with Juhi choosing Mamootty and the other showed her choosing Mohanlal..

So I have a solution to the situation at hand.. How about you write two versions of the same story??? One SidShi version and one SR version??? 😉😳😆 I know I'll love both 😛😳 i know I'm being too demanding but come on yaar.. As you said, the reader rules and this is the best way out... Pleeeaaassseee????

What say ALi, Zarq, Sidra and Jas??????

And needless to say, I demand to be informed whenever you update!!!! 😛
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: neet06

Aishu kutty!!!

First off.. I am really very sorry for not commenting.. Actually, I got your PM when I was kind of busy and though I did go thru the PM, I thought I'd come back to read the FF later and then, I forgot (*Sigh* too much memory loss happening around me you know 😆).

So yeah, today I finally remembered and I read the intro and both the parts in one go!

Firstly (for the second time!) thank you for that special mention!! I don't see how this reminds me of you unless it has to do with ppl losing their memory or involves C-night scenes (You know how they've become like my trademark 😛) but I'm glad nonetheless that it reminds you of me 😳 

Now coming to the story.. I love the story so far.. I mean I have an inkling about how this story is going to progress and since you've planned on a SidShi FF, I think.. I think I know how thats going to happen.. But knowing you.. I am sure you are going to come up with some epic out of the box idea so I am waiting to be surprised and even if the story proceeds the way I think it will, then I am sure you will develop it beautifully..

You know I am a hardcore SRian don't you? Probably the only exception I have made to that is for Sidra's FF.. And I know I joined Ali's and Zarq's gang in Twitter demanding for this to turn out as an SR FF (but honestly, I hadn't read this one then, Sorry 😳) but you know what, reading this story has put me in a dilemma.. On the one hand, I want to see how you develop the SidShi story and on the other the SRian in me demands for SR.. So... I have an idea..

I am sure you've watched the mallu movie Harikrishnans.. Remember how they scripted two versions of the movie to appease both Mamootty and Mohanlal fans? One ended with Juhi choosing Mamootty and the other showed her choosing Mohanlal..

So I have a solution to the situation at hand.. How about you write two versions of the same story??? One SidShi version and one SR version??? 😉😳😆 I know I'll love both 😛😳 i know I'm being too demanding but come on yaar.. As you said, the reader rules and this is the best way out... Pleeeaaassseee????

yupp we want both versionsss SRISIDSHI

thnxxx neet for this mindblowing idea😃

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That is an awesome idea Neet! It really would satisfy both sets of fans.

But there is one problem, our poor author should have that much time on her hands to wrote both the versions.😆
nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neet06

Aishu kutty!!!

OMG Neet!!! i swear i actually came here to tell the same!!!!!!😲😲😲
I mean there's this tamil movie i watched sometime back. i dont remember the name. So there's like one hero and two heroine's. And the movie actually splits into two. Like they will show how the guys life will be if she chooses the first girl and how it will be if he chooses the 2nd girl!!!

So i agree with Neet! It wdnt be fair to SidShi fans since yu hd started it for them... but but but it wdnt be fair to SR fans either BECAUSE SID-RIDDHIMA IS HAPPILY MARRIED AND IS ALL SET TO BECOME PROUD PARENTS!!!

And always remember... You owe BIG TIME to Neets for getting Riddhima pregnant in her FF!! 😆😆 So it's only fair you return the favour by letting ur Riddhima keep her child and husband forever!! 😈

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
goddamn you!
ok. yea...
i have this figured out kinda now. im gonna map out the story in a way that will leave you conphused but happy 😆
im gonna blend your guys ideas.

btw harikrishnans? really?
so there were two endings?!?
really?!
man maybe that explains something...i cudda sworn that the dvd ended with krishnan but one time i was watching it somewhere else and she chose hari! 😕 i was so confused!!!!
RestlessWriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: malluangel

goddamn you!
ok. yea...
i have this figured out kinda now. im gonna map out the story in a way that will leave you conphused but happy 😆
im gonna blend your guys ideas.

btw harikrishnans? really?
so there were two endings?!?
really?!
man maybe that explains something...i cudda sworn that the dvd ended with krishnan but one time i was watching it somewhere else and she chose hari! 😕 i was so confused!!!!

Well as long as you keep both SidShi and SR fans happy, no one is going to complain!!

Abt Harikrishnans - Yeah! didn't you know?.. They'd planned on screening the ending favoring Mohanlal in areas where there were more Mohanlal fans and the ending favoring Mammootty where there were more Mammootty fans to avoid fan groups clashing over the ending but of course the fan bases overlap everywhere and the plan flopped big time 😛 There was this whole discussion at that point of time that this was a turning point in Malayalam cinema and blah blah blah.. it apparently turned out to be a dead end!! 😛
RestlessWriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_cullen

OMG Neet!!! i swear i actually came here to tell the same!!!!!!😲😲😲
I mean there's this tamil movie i watched sometime back. i dont remember the name. So there's like one hero and two heroine's. And the movie actually splits into two. Like they will show how the guys life will be if she chooses the first girl and how it will be if he chooses the 2nd girl!!!

So i agree with Neet! It wdnt be fair to SidShi fans since yu hd started it for them... but but but it wdnt be fair to SR fans either BECAUSE SID-RIDDHIMA IS HAPPILY MARRIED AND IS ALL SET TO BECOME PROUD PARENTS!!!

And always remember... You owe BIG TIME to Neets for getting Riddhima pregnant in her FF!! 😆😆 So it's only fair you return the favour by letting ur Riddhima keep her child and husband forever!! 😈

@BOLD - Ali has a point there Aishu.. You do owe me big time for getting Riddhima pregnant for you!! I mean.. Getting Sid to get Riddhima pregnant for you.. As in.. whatever.. You get what I mean nah... Tho haan.. You have to come up with an agreeable solution for all of us!!!